Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 04-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
The thing is, dust particles are always present and can't always be seen.

I'm trying to give an explanation.
I can't comment on your other photos, as I don't know at what time, place and weather they were made.

ALL the photos we took with orbs where he said thankyou took three got orbs, didn't say thankyou took three no orbs, again said thankyou took three got orbs were at the same time, same angle same everything. I just find it interesting that thanking spirits gave orbs and not thanking gave no orbs......... Plus trust me I am an intuitive and the whole time in the village I could hear the village alive like it was with people talking and laughing and children playing and even in that particluar house I could hear many people dancing and laughing.
Spiritlite.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:42 PM
iza

Quote:
That's pretty cool Iza. Wait Iza is that from my photo?
Spiritlite.

Hi Spiritlite...

Yes, that's from your photo.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Master
omg wow yeah I can totally see that face, wait til I show Dan that one. That guy in the photo to me looks native american.
WOW thankyou so much
Spiritlite.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:08 PM
iza

Quote:
omg wow yeah I can totally see that face, wait til I show Dan that one. That guy in the photo to me looks native american.
WOW thankyou so much
Spiritlite.

Hi Spiritlite...

You're very welcome! The orb is in the middle of the photo.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Master
Amazing may I ask what made you think to do that? Did you have a feeling somethign was there?
Spiritlite.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
WOW thankyou so much
Spiritlite.
It looks like a native American face, because that's how the mind can translate it. If the same picture was taken in India, with the same face, then our mind would not translate it as a native American. maybe it would be some 'wise' guru.
I have looked at the 'orb' and you can see more faces in it.. so what does that mean? Is it now a twin, or maybe a soul that is possessed by another soul?

These are clearly optical illusions, that we can see in any photo. Our mind has a tendency to look for familiar images in shapes and colours.

The ''spirits'' don't show themselves to us in a normal way, yet they do on camera? More likely they are dust particles.
It's also interesting how the 'orbs' in the front are lighter and bigger, showing that the light has a significant effect. (and why would spirits be subject to our light?)

Of course we are free to believe, but I also like to show you that there are other and better explanations.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:19 PM
iza

Quote:
Amazing may I ask what made you think to do that? Did you have a feeling somethign was there?
Spiritlite.

Hi Spiritlite...

Yes, in a way I felt that there was something there...that's why I mentioned in my first reply about the "whole tribe". But that one orb caught my attention. I kept going back to look at it and then when I looked closer at it, that's when I noticed the face.

Oh...and I think I made a slight mistake - the orb is actually more towards the right of the photo than in the middle.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Master
Nice Iza thanks so much I can't wait to show Dan.
Spiritlite.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
It looks like a native American face, because that's how the mind can translate it. If the same picture was taken in India, with the same face, then our mind would not translate it as a native American. maybe it would be some 'wise' guru.
I have looked at the 'orb' and you can see more faces in it.. so what does that mean? Is it now a twin, or maybe a soul that is possessed by another soul?

These are clearly optical illusions, that we can see in any photo. Our mind has a tendency to look for familiar images in shapes and colours.

The ''spirits'' don't show themselves to us in a normal way, yet they do on camera? More likely they are dust particles.
It's also interesting how the 'orbs' in the front are lighter and bigger, showing that the light has a significant effect. (and why would spirits be subject to our light?)

Of course we are free to believe, but I also like to show you that there are other and better explanations.

When Obama was sworn into office, and he was making his speech, did you see all the thousands of orbs above the people at the ceremony? Taken by a variety of people, how can all those people take photos with orbs in them. Google orbs and yeah some are fake but yeah spirits do in fact show themselves on photos, there are a lot out there......
Spiritlite.
Obviously I'm not going to convince you and lol you're not going to covince me but I really appreciate your feedback.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Taken by a variety of people, how can all those people take photos with orbs in them.
Like I said, rain, moisture, light reflections, and dust particles can appear on photo.

Seeing ''faces'' can be explained with matrixing. I've seen many more faces in those ''orbs''.. we humans just have a tendency to look for it. Check the clouds and you can ''see'' all sorts of stuff. Or the mountains..
Quote:
Google orbs and yeah some are fake but yeah spirits do in fact show themselves on photos, there are a lot out there......
Spiritlite.
Obviously I'm not going to convince you and lol you're not going to covince me but I really appreciate your feedback.

I have googled orbs and the scientific evidence backs up the point I am making.
(http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=display&webtag=ab-paranormal&tid=14572)

I've seen more of these photos around and I think people are too eager to believe stuff that isn't there.

Cheers.