Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
My guides have been conveying to me for quite a while that 2011 will see twinflames reuniting upon the earthplane, at least those contracted to do so. All as part of the lightworkers pathway.

It is to be a magical year with 11.11 as the master numbers.

Today is the 1st of the first 2011, and i was prompted to send a New year message to my twin in America...........He actually sent me a reply. Lol

I had felt his energy around me at midnight Uk time, and the usual energetic kiss felt.

As the awakened twin i sometimes send him an e-mail just to say hi, which he never replies too as a rule.
It was all a little too much for us at the time of our energy mergance as twins way back in the spring of last year.
Anywayz i am not reading too much into it, but i am happy that on this magical day he confirmed our twinship again.

Happy new year to all, and may this year be filled with love and light for you. May all your dreams come true.

Last night as the clock struck twelve i was filled with joy and excitement, so i know intuitively that this is going to be a memorable year for those on the spiritual pathway.

This thread caught my eye because my youngest daughter is getting married this year and her and her fiance are perfect for each other. She has been seeing 11 everywhere! Even the hall we reserved for the reception has a street address of 111.
I'm very happy for them and I know what it is like to be with the one you always knew you were meant to be with.................Blessings, James
Old 22-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Ascender
White Shaman, congratulations to your daughter. Souls are truly coming together and this year is powerfully symbolic for love vibrations. I hope that they are forever blessed with love.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
White Shaman, congratulations to your daughter. Souls are truly coming together and this year is powerfully symbolic for love vibrations. I hope that they are forever blessed with love.

Thank you very much for your blessings Falling Star! I believe very strongly in blessings and their magic.........
With them, they are off to a good start!
Blessings, James
Old 22-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Ascender
We are living in a magical universe White Shaman and we are all magical beings, as i am sure you know. All we ever have to do is believe.....and yes we are tested, especially when it comes to soul relationships. All is written within destiny, and faith brings us to a place of recieving our hearts desires.

I believe that our ultimate destinies are written, and agreed too before we incarnate, yes we have free will and choices to make.........but the big stuff will come to pass in the end!

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 31-03-2011, 01:19 PM
SerpentKing

Can someone tell me if you feel a person from a distance through the navel/ solar plexus area. Is that your twin flame?
Old 31-03-2011, 02:09 PM
SerpentKing

If a woman I know keeps coming in my dreams nude in sexual ready positions, Is this seeing the future or maybe we are twin flames?
Old 31-03-2011, 04:06 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentKing
Can someone tell me if you feel a person from a distance through the navel/ solar plexus area. Is that your twin flame?

I do. I feel a tugging sensation from my solar plexus. Have you spoken to this person at all?
Old 31-03-2011, 04:32 PM
SerpentKing

Yes, She has mutual sexual feelings. Are my dreams of her in sexual positions the future or is it just a fantasy?
Old 01-04-2011, 12:25 PM
Lady Valkyrie

That's a difficult one, SerpentKing, because it could just be about your sacral being out of balance if you want this person really badly. I would say a twin flame connection is through the heart chakra first and foremost. However...I do believe that sex is spiritual and sex is an important manifestation of love and can take twin flames to spiritual as well as sexual heights. So this could just be a new phenomenon. I would be interested to know what develops.

In terms of what the OP posted, yes, I too have felt that 2011 is the start of a new cycle and an important year for twin flames and also karmically contracted soulmates to unite for the highest good of all. It is the energy of love that will take us through the shifts of 2012 and I feel that TFs and SMs uniting at this time is important for that. Has it occurred to anyone in the UK that the Royal Wedding of the future king happening this year is also significant? ;)
Old 14-03-2022, 09:15 PM
Master
I believe 2011 was a very significant year for tfs

Interesting thread