Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
How about another option? Write the letter. Put it in an envelope, and address it to him. Then decide if you still want to send it.

I've heard from various sources that when we write to those we love, their soul will get the message.

This. :)

But I do agree with everyone as well. Writing a letter to his address he never gave you is too much. Write to him in a journal. It's like writing to your higher self. And if you feel the need to contact him, look him up in a phonebook. That is socially acceptable and you are not risking overstepping your boundaries like finding where he lives.
Old 21-06-2014, 11:43 PM
Master
Stalking is not OK unless you are hunting for dinner. FYI stalking people for food is generally considered taboo.

If he is meant to or wants to reconnect, he will look you up.
Old 22-06-2014, 12:01 AM
Chauffeur

I agree with MGazonda.

Use your intuition. Your thoughts are good and remember to see the difference between obsessed and connected. Obsessing damages both of you.

(Funny how sending letters was the most honest and pure way of communicating from the heart, with feelings shaped by ink, now is considered an extreme action.
While tweets, fb messages, not to mention the fully accepted stalking by our society and email from junk devices, is the norm)
Old 22-06-2014, 12:02 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Stalking is not OK unless you are hunting for dinner. FYI stalking people for food is generally considered taboo.

If he is meant to or wants to reconnect, he will look you up.

... but her looking him up is not ok??
Old 22-06-2014, 12:10 AM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chauffeur
(Funny how sending letters was the most honest and pure way of communicating from the heart, with feelings shaped by ink, now is considered an extreme action.
While tweets, fb messages, not to mention the fully accepted stalking by our society and email from junk devices, is the norm)

There's nothing wrong with sending a letter. A hand written letter means more than most other types of communication.

The issue here is not the writing or sending of a letter, it is demonstrating to the target that they've been hunted down against their will. A person's home is supposed to be their little sanctuary. It is a place where they can expect not to be bothered unless they want to be. Receiving a letter from someone you didn't give your address says, "I know where you are, and can disturb you at my leisure". It is one step short of "I see you didn't leave the house at 7:30AM yesterday, it was 7:33AM before you left, hope you are ok, love you xxx".
Old 22-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Chauffeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
There's nothing wrong with sending a letter. A hand written letter means more than most other types of communication.

The issue here is not the writing or sending of a letter, it is demonstrating to the target that they've been hunted down against their will. A person's home is supposed to be their little sanctuary. It is a place where they can expect not to be bothered unless they want to be. Receiving a letter from someone you didn't give your address says, "I know where you are, and can disturb you at my leisure". It is one step short of "I see you didn't leave the house at 7:30AM yesterday, it was 7:33AM before you left, hope you are ok, love you xxx".

While I agree with some of what you're saying, I still believe that a sincere letter, that coulda been sent from 3000 miles away,
can be a honest but tough thing to do. It's not like she's tracking him on GPS, hacking his webcam or listening to his phone calls,
working for the NSA... Everyone knows that an address can very easily be found,
he's getting so much else junk in his mail, a simple, honest letter is the best option in my opinion.
(I.e. When you wanna send someone flowers, you look up their address)

Well, this is still something she must decide whether it is what she's really want to do or not.
Old 22-06-2014, 12:43 AM
Guide
My SC found out my address and wanted to send me a gift..I was very upset about it..It was stepping over a line as far as I was concerned as I had not given him my address..
He understood and knew he was taking it too far..I have a family so does he..That was my home, my privacy..

If the person you call your TF has not given you their address then no I dont believe you should be sending mail to their home..He could be married with children..If you send it to a home that is not his you could be causing stress to another family that gets this love letter..
People use email or Fb as it does give some amount of privacy..

If you feel the need to contact look through FB..Just because you left does not mean he does not have an account open still..
I personally dont believe all this these relationships follow different rules and should be seen as different I dont see that as a reason to allow obsessions to grow..

If it is a TF relationship you are suppose to be connected anyway..let the universe bring you back together ..
Old 22-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Knower
Goodbye

Quote:
While I agree with some of what you're saying, I still believe that a sincere letter, that coulda been sent from 3000 miles away,
can be a honest but tough thing to do. It's not like she's tracking him on GPS, hacking his webcam or listening to his phone calls,
he's getting so much else junk in his mail, a simple, honest letter is the best option in my opinion.

Well, this is still something she must decide whether it is what she's really want to do or not.

You are correct. That is all I want to do, send him a letter to suggest that if he wants to get back in contact with me he can do since I will write my facebook account name on the letter.

But after seeing the amount of attacks that I received from those who misunderstood my intentions without even knowing the full story, I've decided to back off now. It has put me off completely. I have never felt more attacked by anyone in my life other than Badger.

Right now I just feel so useless as the way that some of the responses were written proved to me that everything I do will ALWAYS be wrong and that I can never do anything right.

Everytime I behave like a coward I get criticized for it and when I finally try to do something right I still get bullied and ridiculed for it. I can't win. So I'm just going to recede into my depression again, where it's safer and I always know how worthless I am and how everyone hates me, so that I don't have to bring my hopes up, when I try to be nice to people or ask for help and then get reprimanded for it.

I'm just going to hide away and never ask questions ever again. I was already feeling down and now I feel even worse. I'm just going to vanish again like I did before and this time, I'm going to make it permanent.

I won't be writing on these forums anymore. I would like to thank MGazonda for understanding and for adding his suggestions. They really helped me. Thank you so much I hope everything works out for you mate.
Old 22-06-2014, 12:50 AM
elisi

Quote:

'it's not like she's tracking him on gps....'

no. it's like she's hunting him down via street google.
Old 22-06-2014, 01:00 AM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisa2479
But after seeing the amount of attacks that I received from those who misunderstood my intentions without even knowing the full story, I've decided to back off now. It has put me off completely. I have never felt more attacked by anyone in my life other than Badger.

I am absolutely not attacking you. Sincerely. I am genuinely worried that you are making a mistake, and I have based that assessment on the information you provided. I hate the idea of people hurting themselves and others, and was merely giving you the benefit of my insight, based on the info you provided when asking for opinions.

I am brutally honest. Tact has never been a strength of mine (I simply don't understand it, realised long ago I'm not good at it, so now I just say it as I see it).

Do as you will. It's your life, and has nothing to do with me (assuming I'm not the person you've sought out, but I doubt I am). You've had my input now, its up to you whether you take any of it on board, reject the lot, choose to hate me, choose to not care one way or the other, whatever.

Whatever you decide though, please don't go away thinking I have any malice towards you. I most certainly do not. I wish you well, and I wish you peace and happiness. For real, I'm not just saying that.