Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 04-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Knower

I need help on some positive affirmations

Can anyone give me some ideas on positive affirmations. I feel like I'm just letting life pass me by and I just need some positive affirmations to help me get out of being down and unproductive. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Knower

The best thing to do is to start taking classes on mysticism, healing, spirituality, or anything else that moves you. Exercise is worthwhile, lots of water, good food, retreats, etc. It is natural to experience lulls and depression. Happens all the time. Positive affirmations help rewire the brain by asserting new imprints. Most of all let go of the need to identify what you are experiencing and move to create new experiences.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:52 AM
sunshineofthesoul

Here is a list of Free Positive Affirmations you can try.

http://www.sunshineofthesoul.com/Pag...irmations.aspx
Old 05-04-2013, 09:49 AM
amy green

To the post above I would just add to choose one that resonates with you, i.e. that you can believe in - not too far fetched.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostchild88
Can anyone give me some ideas on positive affirmations. I feel like I'm just letting life pass me by and I just need some positive affirmations to help me get out of being down and unproductive. Thanks in advance.

I guess afirmations are going on all the time, but some aren't constructive, so I think one starts by noticing what their inner voice is saying about themselves now.
Old 15-05-2013, 08:12 PM
Lanzalady

I have found an affirmation that helps to pick me up. If work is troublesome, maybe a friend has hurt or annoyed me, or if I'm just down in the dumps, I chant the following:

I love and trust myself.
I am FILLED with love.
I am a force for good.

As easy as it is to pick up on another's bad energy, I try to focus my own good energy and it seems to work. After chanting my affirmation a few times I do start to feel better. Sometimes I have to chant it for several minutes before it does, but it always seems to 'lift' me in the end.

Blessings!
LL
Old 16-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
"I am what I am"

"I am perfect as I am"

"Even though I may feel lost, the path of my heart is always safe"

"Even though I may feel lost, I allow love to guide me to something better in every moment"

"If I can manage my alignment with my spirit as my heart, I will eventually feel better and regain more clarity"

"Even though things may not appear as I want them at this point, I will intend to just allow life to gracefully unfold for me, trusting that love will give me signs for something better to unfold"

"I will now be open to receive signs and guidance from love"

"I acknowledge that my mind does not (need to) understand the workings of love, which is just fine"

"I gently and gracefully forgive myself for having unconsciously allowed myself to become deluded by undesired thoughts"

"I allow my mind to relax and drift with the winds of peace"
Old 19-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Knower

Quote:

Hi Lostchild88
Here are just a few positive affirmations that you can maybe dwell on and/or repeat.

1. I am patient

2. I love and believe in myself

3. I am 100% responsible for my life

4. I can!

5. I see beauty in everything

6. I am the only person in charge of my happiness and bliss

7. The more I give love, the more I receive love

8. I take things a day at a time

9. I persist in the direction of my dreams

10. I can change my life by changing my thoughts

Hope this helps you, dear!
Old 20-05-2013, 01:39 AM
.the-i.d.o-man-that's-me

Yeah, maintain your centre of balance...these are your energies...

Positive - Feminine/Left/Brain/Love/Good
Neutral - Centre/Middle/Balance/Unbiased/Nil Opinion
Negative - Masculine/Right/Mind/Hate/Bad

Use your energies as you wish but remember to maintain the balance and order of them else your thoughts and emotions can get caught or trapped in either of the energies and become lost or weighed down.

there's no need for affirmation least that's what you really want.
Old 20-05-2013, 07:23 AM
Lanzalady

Quote:
Originally Posted by .the-i.d.o-man-that's-me
Yeah, maintain your centre of balance...these are your energies...

Positive - Feminine/Left/Brain/Love/Good
Neutral - Centre/Middle/Balance/Unbiased/Nil Opinion
Negative - Masculine/Right/Mind/Hate/Bad

Use your energies as you wish but remember to maintain the balance and order of them else your thoughts and emotions can get caught or trapped in either of the energies and become lost or weighed down.

there's no need for affirmation least that's what you really want.

Hi I do man,

Forgive my ignorance. How, exactly, do you put this into practice?

For example, is this saying I need to love/hate/be unbiased in equal measure?

Please explain, I'm confused (sorry, I'm new to all this)

LL