Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 04-02-2013, 02:29 AM
Pathfinder

Human script...static or dynamic??

I think all the activities that we are performing in this world are part of individual scripts written before our existence.

So my question is whether its static or dynamic..I mean can we change it accordingly based on our true actions or we just need to execute it without any choice?
Old 04-02-2013, 02:36 AM
Gracey

to me free will is an illusion that serves the human ego....

i dream at night, record them and over 90 percent of them come to pass...Hinduism resonates with me most, from what i understand, it is all script. edit....according to Hinduism.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i dream at night, record them and over 90 percent of them come to pass...Hinduism resonates with me most, from what i understand, it is all script. edit....according to Hinduism.
What if our dreams doesn't become true? How should we take it?
Old 10-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Master
We have free will, so it is dynamic, our choices are ours, however as the human condition operates within time, for those beings beyond the human condition who operate outside of time, everything is known, as they have seen our choices.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123music
I think all the activities that we are performing in this world are part of individual scripts written before our existence.

So my question is whether its static or dynamic..I mean can we change it accordingly based on our true actions or we just need to execute it without any choice?
We act according to the information in our subconscious mind. Science has observed that a decision is seen in the subconscious before the conscious mind has made it.

But what if your script is to change your life for the better, and break out of the old negative scripts that hold you? You never know, so might as well work to improve and do better in life.

Also, new information changes the contents of the subconscious mind. The hard part is changing the deeply embedded negative scripts from childhood. But not impossible apparently.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123music
What if our dreams doesn't become true? How should we take it?

as like seawolf stated, change for the better, does not matter if free will or no free will.