Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Master

Question for those who don't believe in the Tf concept ?

Why do you bother comming on to this page ,i'm not meaning this in a nasty way ...i am just really curious ?......I just don't really get why one would come here at all if they don't believe in it ......why waste your time ?

I understand some come on here to learn etc and are totally respectfull of others ,but i don't get people who come on here and say things like it's demonic etc ,if you don't like it /don't agree with it fine ,don't come here ,simple .

Does it make you guys feel good to jump all over someone elses beliefs ?.....I just don't get it ?

Tbh if i had come on here 2 years ago( before meeting my Tf) ,i would have thought Omg what a silly concept ,but i never would have posted those thoughts on here..... i would have respected those who do believe and left it at that.

I'm sorry if this seems a little harsh, but putting others down ,just makes you guys come across as a little jealous, is it because you havn't experienced what others on here have ,is that what it is , ?.......Just trying to understand it thats all ??
Old 05-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Master
This forum and all it's subforums have been provided for the discussion of various topics. It is not only for those who believe in a topic or who don't believe in a topic. It's for discussion. There are those who believe in Christianity and those that don't - everyone is welcome to discuss it. There are those that have certain ideas about faeries or angels or channeling - everyone is welcome to discuss these topics.

I'd say the main reason there aren't more people posting about their disbeliefs or questions about soul mates and twins flames is because those who are going through it seem to be aggressively opposed to anyone who doesn't think the way they do - there's no room for discussion here imo. Those who post that they don't believe are ridiculed for asking basic questions or for posting that they don't believe it.

Old 05-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Guide
It's fine to be curious about other beliefs, and it can be nice to have another opinion to help you to form your own. As long as there isn't any negativity I don't mind it.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Master

I'm not saying it should be for only those who believe and i love reading about others peoples thought and feeling on this topic ...but i don't get those who choose to put down others beliefs and arn't respectfull about it ....Do you think calling the Tf Concept demonic as being respectfull of others ? i'm sorry i don't .
Old 05-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Not this again! This was already another thread which turned out into a several pages long fight!

I don't think you'll get replies from the people you expect, though...those who come and don't believe in it. I actually enjoy it, I think it makes for a nice discussion, instead of the same old same old. I am so bored by the same stuff that I actually found shamanslave's disinfo to be quite entertaining!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Master

So it's obviously alright to call someones beliefs demonic ,but not ok to question it and ask why these people come on here .....I am just curious .
Old 05-08-2012, 11:33 PM
Krystalle

well....i think its ok as long as concepts are called demonic
and not people...as long as its not a personal offense it should be ok for discussion right ^^
cause the 2 are different.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Deactivated Account

I totally agree with that guy above me!

P.S. #7
Old 05-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11

Does it make you guys feel good to jump all over someone elses beliefs ?.....I just don't get it ?

Maybe because they are concerned about people having beliefs that are causing harm to themselves/others? This applies to any topic, not just this one. It can be out of genuine concern, trying to help people. I've said it before but many popular theories historically have caused harm. And then later on the theories get dropped after people already got harmed.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Master

Alamode ....not trying to be funny, but i have yet to see one, who has a genuine concern about others hurting themselves ....Most i have seen ,seem to have decide that only their view or opinon is the right one as they obviously consider themselve to be a higher being than all of us and know better ....just my observation :)