Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 03-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123music
I agree..But what is the necessity of this incarnation?
If i understand you correctly, god letting us to enter this world is something like mother taking her child to a garden and let him play for sometime and if he gets injured in meanwhile cure it and take him back to home? So can i take it in this way?

Maybe it's because there was only one "IS"...
And when you are all that is --- you are NOT... if that makes any sense.

So there had to be an "IS NOT", it cannot be the same, because that would make no difference... this IS NOT was the only way for the IS to feel what it is ---- for something that it IS NOT... to exist...

So we incarnate, because... We had to be what we are not... We are God right? But how do we know that, when everything else around us is in its highest, grandest, God-form....? It's like this... When everybody is absolutely perfect ---- no one is. Because perfection will cease to become a standard. It will simply BE. so we had to become less than perfect, less than God, in order for us to understand... "What is God?"

p.s... Yes I also think we all go "home" after all this, we lose our individual selves and become one with the IS again...
Old 03-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Guide
All humans come to planet earth through karma.
a human can only reincarnate as a human.
You come to learn and go home one day complete.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Since we all are children of god and we were with him before our arrival. What makes a soul to move out from god?

Quote:
It's the supreme reality..or you can take it as the one who is directing the show..

This subject is much more complexed because all beings are a part of the cosmos and all being are capable of creating, in that there is no need of a god. Or you can simply say that all beings are gods, just not all have realized it yet and stepped into their full potential. Everything is created out of the same fabric or you can call it pure essence, which you can form and shape as you wish. So the truth is that we are all created out of the same fabric but not by the same entity (and in reality after you are created you can choose to recreate yourself making you your own creater). So in some sense we were seperated from the cosmos (though none of us ever is) and that is an important lesson to learn. Did this make any sense my head just seem to rant

Then the question is why do we incarnate as human and that is truly indivual. Some of us are "cursed" to do so, while other choose it freely. If you can think up a reson for incarnating it exist. So is this thread about why everyone incarnate or you trying to figure out why you incarnate?
Old 03-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Smile

I always think this gives insight, hope it helps.

God is Love. And Love must love. And to love there
must be a Beloved. But since God is Existence infinite
and eternal there is no one for Him to love but Himself
as the Beloved whom He as the Lover imagines He
loves.
Beloved and Lover implies separation. And separation
creates longing; and longing causes search. And the
wider and the more intense the search the greater the
separation and the more terrible the longing.
When longing is most intense separation is complete,
and the purpose of separation, which was that Love
might experience Itself as Lover and Beloved is fulfilled;
and union follows. And when union is attained, the Lover
knows that he himself was all along the Beloved whom he
loved and desired union with; and that all the impossible
situations that he overcame were obstacles which he
himself had placed in the path to himself.
To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is
impossible to become what you already are! Union is
nothing other than knowledge of oneself as the Only One.

~ Meher Baba

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
p.s... Yes I also think we all go "home" after all this, we lose our individual
selves and become one with the IS again...

From my research, I don't believe that myself.
I believe we will always be ''us'', but an ''us'', a consciousness that knows
it is part and parcel of our Source, at the same time...
individual, yet merging with the One...
there is the drop and the Ocean...and the drop that is in the Ocean...separate and yet not.
Another Paradox.
Just sayin'...

Krishna says we will be eternally individual, 'ourselves'...but see, I think
our Source or God "IS" ----all the parts experiencing all the experiences individually washing back into the "Ocean"...eternally all at the same time, in a place where there is no ''time''...hard one to explain!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-05-2012, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Do u mean god is also part of the show? or he is in the background? I got your point of experiencing the variations. But why is it needed?

God is our essence of being, and the background too.

First experience the presence of god within yourself, then see if your questions about 'why the creation' remain?

Silent meditation is the way.

Xan

Old 04-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Master
Quote:
I agree..But what is the necessity of this incarnation?
There is NO necessity to incarnate. Many beings never do it, even the ones that can.

Quote:
If i understand you correctly, god letting us to enter this world is something like mother taking her child to a garden and let him play for sometime and if he gets injured in meanwhile cure it and take him back to home? So can i take it in this way?
no, its more like going on line with your friends and playing a virtual interactive adventure. You each take on a virtual character (avatar) and interact in that environment. When done the avatar is erased and you take away the experience. (incarnation == avatar)
Old 04-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
All humans come to planet earth through karma.
a human can only reincarnate as a human.
You come to learn and go home one day complete.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Yes..This is what my concern is..I presume, soul reincarnates (not necessarily as a human) when its karmic account is not empty. But when it incarnated for the first time, its karmic account might have been null.

Due to the karma, it gains karmic balance which acts as a feedback. But my real concern is why we need to incarnate and gain karmic balance and then later again try to nullify it to go back to real destination permanently?

Ofcourse there were serveral repiles on this topic by experts in this thread. I am still trying to analyze them..
Old 04-05-2012, 06:09 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
So is this thread about why everyone incarnate or you trying to figure out why you incarnate?
I am trying to gain some knowledge on why I in ME is incarnated..

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:18 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:19 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Everything is created out of the same fabric or you can call it pure essence, which you can form and shape as you wish.

I don't recall the source, but an interesting theory I read is that when a soul manages to evolve past the point of living in the creative world of the after-life, perhaps after many lives, it merges with the conscious, energetic fabric of the universe. The writer of this theory had apparently reached this conclusion from going deep in astral projection. I have not gone to these places myself, so I can't know. Anyway, this fabric is what shapes and moves the universe. So wouldn't it have a will of its own, apart from ours?

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:18 AM.