Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Powerful chakra parasite

I had a chakra reading done by a master who discovered a corkscrew like energy penetrating my sacral chakra. At the time it didn't seem extremely bad but in the back of my head I knew it was. Anywho, upon further investigation via meditation and communicating with spiritual energies I found the "parasite" in my chakra to be extremely powerful, disguising itself as a lower power entity attched to my sacral chakra. For whatever reason it had the impression of a giant spider of black energy and it freaked me out but i was able to fight it off so to speak. Can anyone hello me out with this because I think it might still be there. Idk. I remember calling upon a female spirit or consciousness who has been attached/linked to me and my body filled with silver light which I hope purified me but I didn't stick through to the end of the meditation because I had a lot of doubts and fears so Idk if I was able to completely banish the parasite so that's why Im writing this cuz Im like, is this Nigga still ****ing with me or what? Any help is greatly appreciated
Old 10-09-2016, 08:19 PM
Master

You know what, it truly is all about perception. Haha back when I had a curse on me I hated that view (even some time after!). But it was my intent to that made me find a way for it to be released. So in that you could say my perception of it simply changed and that opened the opportunity for me to move into a new space. So have you tried the meditation again, and each time your perception slips away from the desired one, steer it back to that great feeling one you talked about. Have you tried that? Doing so you change your momentum to your own Well-Being
Old 10-09-2016, 08:28 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
This could be the way you are perceiving a drainage to your sacral chakra.
By drainage I mean, theres something in your life, that is causing you to be out of balance here.
Entities, are our perception of the way energy is seeming to our minds. Because we are visual we often throw looks and names on things that are just natural and energetic reaction.
I would suggest to study the sacral chakra, and all that it connects with in daily life and emotional life, and evaluate weather or not you are doing something or something is happening, or you have a way of thinking that is causing an imbalance, or drainage point for the chakra.
Imagine yourself as whole and one with god. Totally connected with and cared for by the holy spirit. no lack or room for these entities or imbalances.
The chakras imbalanced, or in a state of lack were refferred to as demons, or the powers of wrath in the bible. So its easy to understand why we create these entities in our heads to wrap our minds around the urgency there is to be healthy energetically.
The biggest thing here is do not fear. Nothing not of light can survive in light. So there is no fight to be had. Once you realize you are full of light and love this disturbance with disappear. You may be swayed to think again that something is in you or on your spiritual body, but you will notice that while denying this, it goes away.
Practice denial and affirmations of goodness. Get your mind right.