Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Anyone else out there experiencing --> Electricity Goosebumps Euphoria

When I was 13 I started to notice this weird electrical feeling around my body that started around my left hand. The more I focused on it the more intense this tingling feeling would become. I learned over the course of about a year to control it and started to move it all around my body. Additionally, I was getting muscle spasms and strong heat in certain areas of my body. At that point paranoia started to set in and I told my parents who took me to multiple neurologist that performed multiple tests MRI’s. All these tests have found nothing wrong me. Fast forward 13 years, 3 MRI’s and a bunch of doctors’ visits later and I still have the same weird electrical feelings around my body, but the sensations have gotten ridiculously stronger (the heat and muscle spasms are gone).

Recently, the feeling has hit my head and with it has come some interesting new feelings. If I focus on this feeling in my head I can create this intense euphoric feeling around my body. This feeling is hard to describe but it is an intense feeling of bliss almost like a high around my body that lasts for about 20 seconds. This feeling is physically accompanied by goosebumps that appear all over my arms and legs, a tightening sensation around my cheeks, and the feeling of a tight head band around my head.

As multiple doctors have said there is nothing physically wrong with me, I’m just going along with the rush. I write this asking if anyone else has experienced something similar and might be able to guide me on what I’ve been experiencing?
Old 10-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Ascender

What you are feeling is Energy/chi/prana in your body.Its is a good sign that you can feel it so strong.The bliss is wonderful as i feel it too
You have gone through the modern medicine route so you can now relax as you know that there is nothing physically wrong with you.

Many people feel what you are feeling but for most it comes during meditation or stillness out in nature.It comes when we connect with our divine self.Sometimes connecting with your divine self can bring lots of emotions,some are beautiful(the bliss you feel)....other emotions can be a bit harder to deal with.
If the Energy get too strong or makes you spacey then grounding is the best way to deal with it ..put your focus and attention in some physical activity or else,To energetically ground yourself,put your attention on your perineum(root chakra)and your legs and the excess energy will exit into to earth.

The end result is to have that awareness of energy and the beautiful feeling that comes with it in everyday life and spread it into your world.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:21 PM
Master
I'm in agreement, from experience, with barrynu's explanation and am glad he typed it out :)
Old 12-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
What you are feeling is Energy/chi/prana in your body.Its is a good sign that you can feel it so strong.The bliss is wonderful as i feel it too
You have gone through the modern medicine route so you can now relax as you know that there is nothing physically wrong with you.

Many people feel what you are feeling but for most it comes during meditation or stillness out in nature.It comes when we connect with our divine self.Sometimes connecting with your divine self can bring lots of emotions,some are beautiful(the bliss you feel)....other emotions can be a bit harder to deal with.
If the Energy get too strong or makes you spacey then grounding is the best way to deal with it ..put your focus and attention in some physical activity or else,To energetically ground yourself,put your attention on your perineum(root chakra)and your legs and the excess energy will exit into to earth.

The end result is to have that awareness of energy and the beautiful feeling that comes with it in everyday life and spread it into your world.

Thank you for your explanation and tips. Whenever I focused too much on the energy the electricity would always get to strong for me to handle and made me shut down for a while. I guess my follow-up question is what should I do next? Should I continue to focus on this energy and see if I can cultivate it more? What are the benefits?
Old 12-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Master
It's just energy. You happen to be aware of it.
The more you focus on it the more you will feel it. "Where attention goes- Energy flows".

Figure out ways to make it useful. There's about 10 kabillion ways to use it. Sort of like oil or water, or any other natural resource - too many ways it can be used to list.
Find ways which have relevance and meaning for you and help bring ease and flow, grace and love into your life.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I went through this about 6 years ago. For me it was an amazing time of inner discovery resulting in the beginning of a deep spiritual journey. Learn how to meditate deeply, learn how to charge each chakra and learn how to listen.

I have so much to say on this but sounds like you just need to learn to breathe. I always properly ground (visualize connecting in the earth), exhale out mouth - in nose. energy goes up each chakra from your feet (naturally) and when you breathe out allow energy to climb up your spine out your crown. Focus on the moment. Kundalini is a fitting term - do not force it, and learn about it. Sorry I am so jumbled - this is my first post hear.
Old 13-09-2016, 02:20 AM
Master
Meditate and learn to control it.
You can direct it to heal yourself.
Or like others have said ground yourself connecting to the earth.
Old 13-09-2016, 05:53 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe35y
Thank you for your explanation and tips. Whenever I focused too much on the energy the electricity would always get to strong for me to handle and made me shut down for a while. I guess my follow-up question is what should I do next? Should I continue to focus on this energy and see if I can cultivate it more? What are the benefits?

I am not sure what you mean by "made me shut down for a while" so I will tell you of my experience with strong Energy as you may be going through something similar to what I went through and am still going through it.

When the energy got too strong,it was kinda dizzy,bliss,emotional and all I could do was lie down and close my eyes,grounding techniques were useless so I just lay down on my bed and went with it....I went into trance states with all types of emotions flowing through me and I just let it all happen.
Now the emotions in trance are beautiful,beyond description....I understand what Jesus was talking about when he said "The kingdom of heaven is within you" ...It sure is Jesus

So if the energy gets too strong ,just go with it as it will keep coming back until it can flow freely through you
My trance`s lasted from 20min to 2 hours so if you have the time then dont resist as the rewards are immense
Old 14-09-2016, 06:48 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I am not sure what you mean by "made me shut down for a while" so I will tell you of my experience with strong Energy as you may be going through something similar to what I went through and am still going through it.

When the energy got too strong,it was kinda dizzy,bliss,emotional and all I could do was lie down and close my eyes,grounding techniques were useless so I just lay down on my bed and went with it....I went into trance states with all types of emotions flowing through me and I just let it all happen.
Now the emotions in trance are beautiful,beyond description....I understand what Jesus was talking about when he said "The kingdom of heaven is within you" ...It sure is Jesus

So if the energy gets too strong ,just go with it as it will keep coming back until it can flow freely through you
My trance`s lasted from 20min to 2 hours so if you have the time then dont resist as the rewards are immense

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=104731

I think you're experiencing the kundalini just as me. And it's all awesome but don't let those bliss experiences get in the way of your spiritual development.
Old 14-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hong-Sau
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=104731

I think you're experiencing the kundalini just as me. And it's all awesome but don't let those bliss experiences get in the way of your spiritual development.

The bliss experiences are part of the spiritual development.
The bliss washes away the uneeded energies and its sometimes been bliss and emotional pain at the same time ..... I love it all now