Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 25-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Seeker

Healing a "broken" heart chakra

Hi there,

My current issue is what I believe a "broken" heart chakra (I know chakras can't break, but that is how it feels in my heart area). Which result in having hard time to connect with myself, to assert myself, which have led me to feel insecure and and finding a lack of confidence and social ability, along with being highly sensitive to stress. And have a hard time to connect with others on a emotional level.

I'm looking for ways to heal this part of myself and are currently recovering from a long and deep depression. So far I have had use of meditation and breathing exercises, Tai Chi, walks and going for runs, along with weekly psychotherapy.

It's like this part of me, which is where my "me-center" is, feels broken and tense. I easily get upset, angry, and have a hard time getting my own point of view of things. Like my POV-center is off balance.

Hope it make any sense to someone here and you can give me some pointers on more ways to help me heal.

Thanks //Happyhorse
Old 15-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello,

I don't know anything about Chakras but I can relate to what you are going through as I myself am going through something similar. I tried the usual stuff people recommend and what you are doing as well like meditation, walks, exercise (i do yoga) etc. Initially nothing worked as after whatever I was doing my mind would come back to the same place and I would feel depressed about certain things.

The only thing that has helped me so far is to try and understand myself and ask the question Who Am I? Now I started with the following questions:

- Three words that truly describe my soul.
- My favourite color and why?
- My traits - good and bad.
- My strengths / weaknesses
- What I love about myself / Why I respect myself.
- Have I done anything wrong in my life etc etc.

So there are many many questions but as I started writing them all down and really think hard about each answer, I feel I started to find myself. I feel I started to like the very things I felt were my weaknesses. I am more accepting of Who I am and I have started to respect myself. This is an ongoing journey right now and I am still depressed and frustrated about few things but overall I feel things are better and every time I feel I understand myself better than before, I feel a surge of positive energy inside me. That's the only thing that has truly helped me so far as I usually do not talk about my issues with anyone else being very shy, private and an introvert.
Old 19-03-2020, 08:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Happyhorse hello. Lie down, may thee be in tears, and tell yourself this in thought: God, I love my heart. Nothing else, just that. Any other thoughts arising. Block it, clench your teeth and say... NO! GOD I LOVE MY HEART. repeat, breathe out slowly and say: God, I love my heart. Then consider what things you find healthy for your heart.