Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 24-03-2016, 05:59 PM
Experiencer
Medicine Burial Was Awesome

My Shaman guide told me to bury my medicine bundle some place high like a mountain, but the Universe prevented me from going to certain places. This was back at the beginning of winter when the Eagles 1st came. Anyway, I was so confused by this so I meditated and asked for clarity.

Well, long story short, the Eagles showed me in vision exactly where to go. Luckily it was a place I had been and so I knew exactly where. So I'm climbing up this place and was greeted by 2 Eagles. About half way up I realized what was wrong with me before was my mind wanted to go some place, but for this I must follow my heart, not my mind.

Now I get to the top of this place and instantly I know exactly which direction to go. I can see the place from my vision. So I head out there and when I get there I am again greeted by 2 Eagles. This was really more than I could have hoped for in terms of confirmation, but it gets better. So I am performing the rituals, praying, setting out medicine and a whole large group of Eagles approached during the ceremony. Honestly, I didn't count them because I was too deep in meditation, but my drummer counted 14 Eagles.

We are all pretty overwhelmed right now. It was epic. Thank you mother Earth. Thank you Great Spirit. Thank you Eagles. May the Eagles continue to prosper. May the Earth be healed. I am eternally grateful. Namaste.
Old 24-03-2016, 07:04 PM
Master
that's a beautiful story - thanks for sharing

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 24-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Experiencer
You're welcome dear Moon Glow :-)

The drummer is so lucky because I was dancing at the time so I only really saw them approaching and only briefly. We don't film or photograph that stuff, but we did get an awesome picture of one of the Eagles.
Old 24-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Suspended
Was this a Guided Meditation?
Old 25-03-2016, 12:18 AM
Experiencer
Hi dear Thunder Bow :-)

No, it was an actual offering of healing, medicine, and making amends for past wrongs on mother Earth.
Old 25-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Suspended
Was this a dream? or a real life experience? If it was real, where was the location?
Old 26-03-2016, 12:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Thunder Bow, look up medicine bundle. The more you know.
Old 26-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Raven Poet

Thunder Bow probably has his own medicine bundle(s)!

I appreciate your questions, Thunder Bow, as I know you have generously shared much of your Indigenous knowledge with others on SF>
Old 26-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Experiencer
It was real life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Was this a dream? or a real life experience? If it was real, where was the location?

Hm... If you can keep a secret I will tell you in person when I go to AZ to get recharged. I'm pretty tapped out now. So long as there are opposition forces we operate a lot in secret. I felt comfortable enough to tell you guys about it after the deed, but I withheld details, especially because I'm not quite finished with this location. Heck, I'll even bring you there to the location if you wish to see it so long as your heart has good intentions :-) It is a sacred site here in this place where my mission work is.

We document some stuff with pictures and video. So for example, there is some video of me doing energy work at this site. I have no idea when it will be released, but there are other things that are secret we don't document. All I can really tell you right now is we are building the New Earth Energy Grid, opening and closing Star Gates, and raising the resonance of Earth. We are the star people from the Hopi prophecy. And I would be glad to meet you and have long talks with you about some of my work here.
Old 26-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Offmymeds
Thunder Bow, look up medicine bundle. The more you know.

As an Navajo, I know exactly what a Medicine Bundle is. That is why I am questioning so much here.