Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-09-2017, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
As i get older, i have more and more fears.

So,etimes i imagine them eg, water or drowning and it scares me.

Avoidance doesnt help - what can i do to allay or reduce my delusions?

I've noticed that most people who live a life of fear have an overactive amygdala.

Mindfulness, meditation, and yoga have all been scientifically proven to stabilize the amygdala and reduce it over time. It takes months of dedicated practice to begin seeing the effects, probably takes years before any real change and lasting change is made. Also it takes good practice, proper practice, not just reading an article and going willy nilly.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:21 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Thank you, boshy b good

coming your way my optimistic

thank you as a bonuses from

--

fear began with closed closet dark and droopy home styled living. fear is be
a way from desordenado to dig deeper and trust at yesses topping over no's.
take fear as a kookie bear not being able to reach for the "famous" cookie jar,
intruding the home, out there, out there, droopy.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:15 AM
Suspended
Nice replies, for me sometimes if im afraid of something or afraid to do something, i just push myself to do it while im still afraid of it, being afraid doesn't have to stop you from doing what ever your afraid of, it's normally never as bad as you thought it would have been either. There have been times though where i failed, i thought to much about the what if's and stuff like that, we can then try convince ourself that by missing out on something we saved ourself from some hassles or pain, that might be true sometimes but then sometimes we are still like, but what if i did it? it's like if you do or you don't your going to get your butt kicked either way sometimes, it's just apart of life, it's just about getting out of your mind and trusting more, heres a good quote though for this thread i think.

~ Those who fear suffering, suffer from fear. ~

Last edited by Nature Grows : 12-09-2017 at 06:14 AM.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Master
we
all hav fear crepy cralisu cralies giv me heva jevis

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔