Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-09-2016, 08:51 AM
Seeker

Aura

I've been trying to talk less out in public in order to see and hear more.
I have tried to observe things and see things I normally wouldn't at times when my mind is most busy.
I usually am not able to stay focused enough throughout the day to accomplish my ultimate goal.
Always getting distracted.
One day I managed to pull it off but didn't really feel much besides my own positive energy.
I wasn't expecting to see anything out of the ordinary for I know it takes work.
I tried to read auras anyway but most of the time I only saw what color they were wearing around them.
For instance a girl had purple shirt on I'd see her surrounded with purple. Wasn't sure if that had more to do with my eyes playing tricks on me, seeing what made sense or if she chose that color because that reflects her as a person.
Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
I also found people with black hair had a dark blue around them at first and the more i concentrate sometimes that would change but was hard to stray far from their actual visible colors. Wasn't sure if this is any sort of start. I'm sure as inexperienced it doesn't mean anything. I feel like its a good start to just be able to focus.
I guess what I'm getting at is, wondering where I should start with this? How do I see an aura? What steps do I take to get there?
I'm in no rush at all just curious.
Old 18-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Experiencer
I used to practice in middle school. It starts out with the transparent, foggy outline, then takes on the colors, but it was almost always blue and it discouraged me because when I tried to see the aura of some one who was angry and yelling, it still showed blue. I thought maybe I was seeing it wrong and stopped.
Old 25-09-2016, 06:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
I used to practice in middle school. It starts out with the transparent, foggy outline, then takes on the colors, but it was almost always blue and it discouraged me because when I tried to see the aura of some one who was angry and yelling, it still showed blue. I thought maybe I was seeing it wrong and stopped.
Did you eventually start to see them? Right now I still see blue and green a lot.
Old 28-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Knower

All living things that need oxygen to survive have an aura. They generate a large magnetic energy field that can be sensed, felt and even seen around the physical body....

Edited by SF Staff re: copy paste rule.
To read more please go here:

http://in5d.com/how-to-read-auras-wh...of-each-color/

Last edited by Tobi : 04-11-2016 at 01:30 AM.
Old 28-09-2016, 11:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
Did you eventually start to see them? Right now I still see blue and green a lot.

I've been practicing some again, and I also see blue and green a lot.
Old 28-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineD
All living things that need oxygen to survive have an aura. They generate a large magnetic energy field that can be sensed, felt and even seen around the physical body. We all can tell when someone doesn’t feel good to us, like they are full of anger or if they really live in their heart and feel deeply. You do not need to be psychic to feel/read an aura.

If a person walks past, very close to you, they may unintentionally steal some of your energy. If someone suddenly reaches out and grabs your arm, they are interrupting the flow of energy around your body. An example of this might be a time when you were talking to someone and you thought they were standing to close to you. You may have even thought to yourself, “They’re in my space,” and then you backed away. Even this slight intrusion into your aura or ‘space’ can interrupt your personal flow of energy and you may feel like you have been slimed.

No wonder. This makes a lot of sense, both ways.
I'm actually the one always in the space of others (without thinking about it) but I always welcome others into my space unless they are negative. I do not mind their belongings all over my area, and I especially love it when others stand close to me and are not afraid to accidentally bump into me, hug me, ect. It's like an invitation and I always try to keep it open as long as you are positive.

I don't like to be in the same room with someone who is negative, and I don't mean sad or upset, but some one who is grouchy, mean, bully, acts superior, ect.
Old 28-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineD
All living things that need oxygen to survive have an aura. They generate a large magnetic energy field that can be sensed, felt and even seen around the physical body. We all can tell when someone doesn’t feel good to us, like they are full of anger or if they really live in their heart and feel deeply. You do not need to be psychic to feel/read an aura.

If a person walks past, very close to you, they may unintentionally steal some of your energy. If someone suddenly reaches out and grabs your arm, they are interrupting the flow of energy around your body. An example of this might be a time when you were talking to someone and you thought they were standing to close to you. You may have even thought to yourself, “They’re in my space,” and then you backed away. Even this slight intrusion into your aura or ‘space’ can interrupt your personal flow of energy and you may feel like you have been slimed.

I happened to read this exact passage word for word on another website while I was doing some research. Thank you 😊
Old 28-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
No wonder. This makes a lot of sense, both ways.
I'm actually the one always in the space of others (without thinking about it) but I always welcome others into my space unless they are negative. I do not mind their belongings all over my area, and I especially love it when others stand close to me and are not afraid to accidentally bump into me, hug me, ect. It's like an invitation and I always try to keep it open as long as you are positive.

I don't like to be in the same room with someone who is negative, and I don't mean sad or upset, but some one who is grouchy, mean, bully, acts superior, ect.

I wonder why that is that we see those colors most. Will have to look into it. Also being around negative people absolutely drains me as well. Are you an empath? I seem to shy away from being too close to people because it tends to be too much as I'm an empath so I can feel what they feel.