Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2005, 10:56 PM
auricman

banishing

does anyone know how to banish a evil spirit or get them to go away and leave you alone. btw don't say try n reason with them this spirit won't listen at all

Auricman
Old 28-11-2005, 06:29 PM
bfogg

Call on Lord Jesus and our heavenly father and arch archangel michael, ask that whatever is in me on me or around me that is not from the light of our lord jesus i ask that you remove it take it back to the nucleus of its being and dispose of it as you see fit never to return, i have been using this for 20 years or so and it has never failed.
Good luck,
B
Old 29-11-2005, 09:47 PM
jasmine

banashing

unfortunatly i can answer this in a very true nature as i had a haunting in my home for many years...
i found that if a spirit is haunting yr property (im assuming this is what u mean)..then believe me..it isnt going to simply go away.

i lived in fear of my home for 4 years before i asked for proffesional help..and i am so glad i did.

this spirit was causing a lot of activity and fear with me......and i assumed it was evil to purposly disturb me..
i was so wrong..i look back and feel ashamed..

this spirit caused so many different happenings...not to upset me..but to "get my attention".......he needed help..and i hadnt realsised that..

a spirit can be in need of somebody as much as we do at times.....and this is why negative spirits get trapped and cause grief..
this energy in yr home...is prob needing guidance to the other side where it belongs...and cant achieve this without yr help..

seek prof help...and guide this spirit over to the light...
Old 12-02-2006, 06:36 PM
auricman

thank you for your help. but does anyone know a spell or incantation i could use??? it would be very helpful as i seem ot get lots fo spirits attracted to me.

thank you

Love and Light Auricman
Old 13-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Bluedigits

Namaste...

I had a little issue a few years back and I had read somewhere that incense works well.
The ritual I used was to light incense ( a good deal of it- 20 sticks or more if you have to). You swirl the incense and make the infinity symbol repeatedly.

By doing this you are signaling the vibration of eternity- and timelessness.
When you feel the house is sufficiently fogged, you ask the spirit lovingly to return to the source. It is important to do this with light in your heart.

Then, when you feel ready, open the windows, and release the incense. The spirit is supposed to go with it.

The knocking on my wall stopped after this ritual and never happened again, by the way.

I'm no expert, but...it worked for me!
I slept better at night as well.

Salt is also a good purifier (put it in your corners). Pepper is also used to ward off enemy energies.
These are just a few ideas.

Hope this helps.

Happy Moonday!
Love&Light
-Blu
Old 28-02-2006, 01:08 PM
psychic sue

I had a small problem once. Someone was slapping my son's head as he was going to sleep.

I protected myself, got some holy water from church (don't know why, I just felt it was right) and sprinkled it around the room. I asked the spirit to leave and tried to direct it to the light. We never had a problem after that.

If this is something more serious though, go to your local Spiritualist Church and get a medium come and clear the house - don't dabble in anything yourself unless you are 100% sure of what you are doing.

Love and Blessings

Sue x
Old 28-02-2006, 08:36 PM
silver swan

Hi Auricman. Just wondering , do you ground yourself ? It sounds as though you could be remaining "OPEN" to spirit all the time, and therefore would appear as a shining light to spirit, thus drawing them to you.
Old 28-02-2006, 08:37 PM
silver swan

Gosh, that must have been terrifying for your son! Well done.
Old 28-02-2006, 09:28 PM
auricman

Lightbulb

erm i did know how to ground myself once but i can't remember how now :(
and that would explane alot cause i do get alot of spirits comming to me and most are not nice=/

how can I ground myself?

Last edited by auricman : 28-02-2006 at 09:58 PM.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:27 PM
silver swan

visualise yourself sending deep roots down into the centre of the earth. Send them from your base chakra. Then spread them out wide. Feel connected to the earth. Imagine your roots attatching to the earth, then bring them up and imagine them filling your body with the goodness of mother earth. I also protect myself by imaging a space suit around me, although you can choose whatever feels right for you. I also pray for protection. I do this as often as I remember, and ALWAYS before any sort of psychic work.
Before someone told me about grounding, I was finding it difficlt to come out of meditation, and felt uneasy. It really works!
Closed Thread