Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 26-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Seeker

Remedy for Joint Pain (knees)

Trying to build up my posts I thought I'd share the first 'natural' remedy that got rid of the pain in my knees.

I worked at FedEx for a few years, very hard on my body in my 20s I thought I was unbreakable and jumping in and outta trucks and across the loading dock for 5 years really payed a toll on my body and left me with some pretty rough pain in my knees. I picked up some up&up brand (Target brand) glucosomine HCl, 2200mg a serving (2 pills a day). I can't remember if I was taking 1 or 2 pills a day but whatever it was it did help with the repair of the cartilage/tendons/ligaments etc. in my knees and I was better and able to stop taking g within a month or 2.

Hopefully this post will be useful to somebody, at least it worked for me. Feel free to comment other advice that maybe helpful.
Old 28-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Guide

UPS for 6 years (well 7 .... but 1 year was injured and not working) .......
i started in my mid 30s so i did not fare as well as you. Those jobs are not meant for human bodies ....... robot jobs!

glucosomine didn't work at all ...... for me anyway ~

What Worked ?

Yoga (which i found no teachers kept me interested .... until i found Miranda Esmonde-White and Classical Stretch ......that program is great!)

Walking in Nature / Camping

SUN Baths!

Eating Raw Foods ~

Giving up sugar , alcohol , processed foods , fast foods .......
Old 28-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Guide

FedEX buys UPS

new company name ......

FedUPS ~
Old 29-01-2018, 12:25 AM
Seeker

Raw food diet, getting out in nature and giving up sugar/processed foods etc. sounds like a much better plan if you're in a position to make that happen. It's a process, most of my diet is whole foods now but at the time I wasn't eating so great and it helped.

There is obviously no magic pill that can substitute for living a healthy lifestyle the way we were meant to live. Wish I could meditate/do yoga. I've tried many times but my nervous system must be allkindsa screwed up because I can't settle down and I don't think it's my diet. Probably all those years at FedEx.
Old 29-01-2018, 12:26 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
FedEX buys UPS

new company name ......

FedUPS ~

haha they might have to merge soon if Amazon keeps going the way it's going.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:10 PM
Newbie ;)

home remedy for joint pain

when my dad got old he started having hard time walking due to knee probles i found a natural cure. peanutte oil
Old 25-11-2019, 05:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello there ,

Thank you for your advice.
Old 25-11-2019, 10:42 AM
Administrator
I Have got arthritis through out my body as well as fibro, so I am very often in pain. I always use Aloa Heat Lotion, it really good for pain and its soothing .but always go see your doctor first as it could be something only surgery can help with.

namaste
Old 25-11-2019, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Have got arthritis through out my body as well as fibro, so I am very often in pain. I always use Aloa Heat Lotion, it really good for pain and its soothing .but always go see your doctor first as it could be something only surgery can help with.

namaste
when did it appear?
Old 09-12-2019, 06:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey there, that’s a great “questions” There are actually ALOT of ways to fix “Pain in your knees.” I found a video on YouTube that explains a few simple cures to your knee problem.

I’ve tried many different ways to cure this. Here’s a link to a video that gives some great tips.

dausel.co/IEefE4

Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says “I am not a robot” And then you will be redirected to the YouTube video that shows how to cure “Pain in your knees”