Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Dad reincarnated as my best guy friend?

When I was a little girl my father was sick alot with heart problems that he acquired from rheumatic fever. He knew that he would die when he was younger but he made me the promise that he would come back to me when he died. I remember thinking at the time that he meant he would return as a ghost. I was probably between the ages of five to seven years old. When I was 11 he had a stroke and went into the nursing home. He stayed there for five years. The night he passed away he did not speak to my mother at all but he told me he loved me. I remember wondering why he didnt return like he said. The year of his death was 1989. My best guy friend was born in October 1992. I saw the little boy with his mom at the post office and I remember noticing him then as I rarely noticed little kids at that time in my life. Fast forward to 2009. I was working at the same place as my mom was. I was walking down by the office and there he was too, so they had me take him where he needed to go. At this time I was having difficulties with an abusive marriage. We became friends almost instantly. He began working on my cars and helping my mom out with things. Coming to her aid when she was stuck in the snow one night. I was going through a very stressful time at that point. I quit my job there but we still kept in touch. Then he moved and I would get an occasional text. Then we lost touch for two years. Then he moved back and I kept running into him in places. Then he began asking me to visit him repeatedly. At this time I was divorced from my abusive husband but I still stayed with him as I got a bad deal in the divorce and he had my daughter. I felt imprisoned by him. I refused to visit my friend over and over this went on for two to three years. Fast forward to 2016. He came to my house. I felt healing light and familiarity with him. He had the ability to calm me as my father had as well. I began having these strange feelings that he is familiar. The physical attributes are the same as my father. His likes and dislikes and personality is the same. He acts much older than his 24 years. We have a bond and mutual trust that cannot be broken. My friend was born in 1992. My dads birthdate was October 24, 1929. Do you think he kept his promise? That he came back to me? My mother passed away to so I cant ask her feeling on this.