Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-01-2017, 06:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Understanding better about the world beyond

Hi everyone,

I'm here to learn about what is actually going on after we die. Does someone pick us up to the next destination? How does ghosts and lost souls happen?

I've recently been informed by a medium friend that he have my child's soul with him and he doesn't know how to enable him (my son) to move on to the next life. His suggestion is to let my son be taught and guided by one of his guardians and when he is ready he will move on. But from what I'm told, my son is not being taught with gentleness because it seems that he have caused problems for the medium's family a few times.

He tried to 'insert' himself on people. I have a feeling that he just want to be heard and wants to communicate but my friend insists that we have to be firm and strict with other worldly entities. I am worried for my son but on the other hand I dont really understand about mediumship, afterlife or spirits either. I am also not allowed to meet and talk to my son through him. He doesn't want my son to be attached to the living because he is not the living anymore.

Can anyone give me any insights regarding this? Any insight will be appreciated.
Is there a way to cross over a lost soul such as my son?

Thank you 😊
Old 25-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Ascender
You could ask your other family members that have passed on to take him over. Especially if there were any that he knew while alive. Otherwise the medium just needs to learn how to open a portal to the light. I would question the whole situation though something doesn't sound right. We had a child ghost living in our house for a while though so it can happen. She took a liking to my daughter who eventually learnt how to take her to the threshold and help her cross.
Old 26-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Seeker

I've been fascinated with this topic for a bit.

Though, I'm not sure how in depth to go. So to put it into simple terms,
understanding that we are divine spiritual beings with an infinite life force It's apparent that we are to an extend stuck in this dimension.

We have a lot of physical restrictions that don't permit us from escaping easily.

Although after being able to lucid dream, Astral project & things of sort, it's to my understanding that it's indefinitely possible.

I somewhat believe after we "die" we leave this dimension.. I'm not sure where we go.. or how we will perceive it.. but I know it's definitely an interesting subject.
Old 26-01-2017, 12:38 AM
Master
it's all about energy flow.
"light" is energy, and it contains information.
we can choose what purpose our energy flow will serve.
the most fulfilling purpose that i can determine is love.
[choice makers are allowed to pick a different purpose.]
Celeste: gather your energy into the most pure
loving/forgiving bundle of light that you can muster...
then extend that energy to your departed child.
allow him to become informed by it, and choose his
destination from there.
i like dryad's idea of enlisting aid from relatives who've passed over;
they might help him in transitioning.
there will be a "soul family" available if you cannot think of specific
earthly relations who were welcoming to you and yours.
Old 26-01-2017, 07:11 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Don't get confused Celeste about the destinies of souls or spirits or ghosts when individual bodies die..

We're all different incarnations of the same unified spirit of life..

Our bodies are only transient manifestations of that same cosmic spirit..

The death of anyone is simply the process of dispensing with that body, for one reason or another..

The life of that dead person continues in all others, because it's just the same life..

Don't worry about your child..

His life did not stop when you lost his body..

His life continues in you, in all his lovers, and in all of us..

We are all one life in many different bodies..

Your child's life, like all of us, is the eternal life of the same cosmic existence..

Just don't worry..
Old 26-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Master
I once read about a guy who passed in an aeroplane and attached himself to the airhostess who was taking care of him before he died. The following day while it was her day off she had an urge to go see a psychic and there she was told that there was somebody who was attached to her. The psychic asked if she has been around a dead person lately and she said yes just yesterday and it was that guy. He was able to cross over after that. Maybe your son just need somebody to assist him to cross over
Old 26-01-2017, 03:45 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I've recently been informed by a medium friend that he have my child's soul with him and he doesn't know how to enable him (my son) to move on to the next life. His suggestion is to let my son be taught and guided by one of his guardians and when he is ready he will move on. But from what I'm told, my son is not being taught with gentleness because it seems that he have caused problems for the medium's family a few times.

(((HUGS CELESTE)))

I understand this medium is a friend of yours, however, I would visit w/another medium ...
To be honest I'm taken aback, I've never heard of an unsettling reading like yours - I'm truly sorry ...
The mediums in my city can be found at metaphysical stores, their average cost is $30/hr; check one to learn if they can provide help in locating a medium or if they have one on-site ...
A number of years ago I was prepared to spend any amount of $ on a medium ...
I contacted a medium from the old 2007 show "Psychic Challenge" ...
Incredibly she only charged $40/hrly at the time, she was awesome & the best I have ever come across ...
How she was able to provide my husband's name, his appearance, how he died & other pertinent information is the strongest validation of mediumship I have ever received ...
The reading was over the phone. I simply rang her up, we began w/simple greetings & after that she was all systems go. She asked very few questions & those were only to validate her interpretations w/a yes or no ...
The only information she had about me was my nickname & area code, I provided my credit card # w/my full name after the reading ...
This was the only time she had any personal information on me to be able to look me up on-line or about my husband's publicized death ...

There are medium's out there that are much stronger than others, and have the ability to help ...
Sending prayers for your son & healing prayers for you ...
Old 26-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Angel1 My Reality

I can only share what I know or have experienced so far........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Hi everyone,

I'm here to learn about what is actually going on after we die. Does someone pick us up to the next destination?

When my brother in law passed, I could see that he was all alone and there were no spirits there such as: god, Jesus, angels, guides, his parents, etc. - just him. But when my late wife crossed over, her daughter said that my wife's mother came to "take her over". I did not question my daughter in law and just accepted what she said. I'd guess there are many scenarios for what happens when we cross over.

Quote:

I'd find a different medium!

Quote:
He tried to 'insert' himself on people. I have a feeling that he just want to be heard and wants to communicate but my friend insists that we have to be firm and strict with other worldly entities.
Shortly after he crossed, our brother in law tried to "insert" him self into my wife, a medium herself, and she firmly told him NOT to walk in her! We all laughed about that and our brother in law did not enter her again. I cannot explain how they can do it but it seems the departed ones still want to "taste" and enjoy earthly things. My late wife LOVES chocolate ice cream so I get it for her quite often!

Quote:
I am worried for my son but on the other hand I dont really understand about mediumship, afterlife or spirits either. I am also not allowed to meet and talk to my son through him. He doesn't want my son to be attached to the living because he is not the living anymore. Can anyone give me any insights regarding this? Any insight will be appreciated.
Go to a different medium!

Quote:
Is there a way to cross over a lost soul such as my son?

Thank you 😊
I think that Medium is a "lost soul"! Get a 2nd opinion!
Old 27-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Interesting thread I like it
Old 27-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear all, thank you for all the inputs and insights.. It has been valuable for me to understand better. I didn't expect this many and kind responses, thank you so much �� I will keep posting the updates. I'm just trying to do my best here with the best I know how and good intentions.

I did contacted another friend who is also a medium. He said he will look into it and we haven't talked again since (2 days ago). He also asked me to look into my heart and I will find the answers there and pray as well to the gods to look after my son.

The last update about my son that I got is they (the first medium, it's a family of several mediums and several guardians as I am told) now put my child's soul in a bottle and sealed him there for safety. Because he keeps trying to insert himself into the medium's son who is just a bit younger from my child. And that caused his son to somewhat be more sensitive and easily inserted by other spirits. It has been more than a week that my son is in that bottle. They still don't know what to do with him. Can you really put a soul in a bottle and sealed it like that? Is my son suffering being treated as such? Or is it just like a time out and not being allowed to go out of his room?

I also have asked my friend to try to ask the child what is keeping him here. But so far he hasn't got a chance to do that. And every night I do think of my son and try to send my love and feelings to him but I don't know whether that reach him or have any effects at all. I will also try to pray and ask help from my departed relatives as well starting tonight.

My understanding of the afterlife all this time is more and less the same as enesbud. A soul goes on living but in different realm. Though don't think a departed soul should roam around in this realm and without a purpose like my son (and certainly not in a bottle or other people's house). There's nothing for him to do here, my son should move on to the next. I wish I can talk to him so I can know more what's keeping him here and how to help him move on.

And I've done some reading as well about a departed child's soul from local lores. In several other people's experiences usually the child still have something that he/she wants before he can move on, could be toys, clothes or have something that they want to say to the living.

But how can I not worry? He is my son afterall... I will do anything that I can to help him find peace.