Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-03-2018, 08:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Can you help me understand?

So, i just tried a guided meditation to the higher realm and the images that came to me on a fully white background was a gazzelle and a figure, not sure if an angel because i can't seem to recall if had wings or not, with shoulder height curly blonde hair, dressed on a fully white robe holding a staff his size on the left hand with an yellow crystal at the top of the staff. the name that came to me was mickael, but i think mikael is represented with a flaming sword and not blonde hair right?

Can anyone take any interpretation on it? thank you
Old 29-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthV
So, i just tried a guided meditation to the higher realm and the images that came to me on a fully white background was a gazzelle and a figure, not sure if an angel because i can't seem to recall if had wings or not, with shoulder height curly blonde hair, dressed on a fully white robe holding a staff his size on the left hand with an yellow crystal at the top of the staff. the name that came to me was mickael, but i think mikael is represented with a flaming sword and not blonde hair right?

Can anyone take any interpretation on it? thank you

When working with spirit/angels one must go with the things that feel right to them. If another says one thing, and that doesn't feel right to you, then go with what is right to you. There are many pictures that depict Michael as being a blond. Angels/Guides are going to appear in a form that is proper for you. Something that is comfortable to you. Angels do not always appear with wings. They usually do that so someone recognizes what they are, as that is the common way we associate angels, with wings.

None of us can tell you if that was Michael or not. Only you can really know that. What Michael looks like to someone, may not be the same to another.

That said, I was getting Uriel when I was reading this, but that does not mean it's not Michael.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Newbie ;)

I see, Uriel name popped into my mind as well at the time but i took it as my own thoughts since mickael was the one i saw in written letters typed like that.

What about the gazelle? a spirit animal? what would be the meaning of a gazelle?
Old 29-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthV
I see, Uriel name popped into my mind as well at the time but i took it as my own thoughts since mickael was the one i saw in written letters typed like that.

What about the gazelle? a spirit animal? what would be the meaning of a gazelle?

That is the trick trying to decipher what is ego, and what is intuition coming to you. It's possible Uriel was giving you a message about a michael. Do you know a Michael in your life? Or that it was about archangel Michael, or that Michael will enter into your life to help you.

Gazelle could be a power/totem animal. Look that up and see if it fits for you. Or there is a connection there for you, or like a connection to like Africa or something.

I did see that there is a guardian angel Mikael.

https://spiritualexperience.eu/guardian-angel-mikael/
Old 30-03-2018, 10:25 PM
Seeker

Each of us has a soul which is the inverted image of our body in the spiritual dimension. Within the soul is our Godspirit. Many people here are reincarnates. this enables them to look inside themselves to the previous lives of their soul. So you see things in dreams or visions concerning the past lives of the spirit within you.What does it mean? It is your spirit talking to you. We cannot judge what it means. Only you can.
Old 16-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Master

I'd suggest not to go by textbook definitions, like inner said. Go with what feels right for you. You have all the answers inside of you and if you let go and trust, your higher self will guide you to your meanings.

That might make you feel uncomfortable. It's only because you are not used to standing on your own two feet without support from others. You will get used it it with practice.

It also means you are alone. No group hugs or nods. Which is where we all end up towards the end of our spiritual journey.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:54 AM
Newbie ;)

First, I would make sure you are conducting best practices when doing the meditation, taking into account protection methods. With Angels, I have found that always keeping a journal nearby helps with the Channelings or messages. For me they appear translucent, but depending on your relationship, they can appear as how you would best see them. I would ask during your meditation their name, they should be forthcoming. And if they aren’t, I would be cautious. I have found that working with crystals also during these moments definitely help increase vibration and sensitivity(Selenite, Celestite, Angelite, Black Tournamline) Some of my favorites.
Old 25-07-2018, 05:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Have you heard his voice?