Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-07-2017, 10:51 PM
Guide
How do you connect with angels?

Is there a certain book that you can read to connect with angels? I've always wanted to connect with them. I'm just not sure how to do it. Advice and great information would be helpful.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:43 PM
Newbie ;)

These are the things that have worked for me. They may or may not be helpful for you: 1) I spend a day meditating, trying to clear negative energy, 2) say "I am open to contact from any non-malicious entity that would like to communicate with me, 3)I keep a piece of moonstone in one hand a a piece of rainbow obsidian in the other. It also helps to have some hematite around as well, and last but not least, I always smudge my home with sage.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Guide
Thank you. Believe that will be helpful. I have several crystals and need some identified. I'll look through them and see what I have.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:35 AM
Guide

I recommend getting yourself some Angel cards. They have opened my world ever since I've had them. I've also been projecting thoughts of love and blessings into the universe, which has made a lot of positive impacts on both my life and spiritual practices.

I personally like the Angel cards made by Kyle Gray. Every time I flip through the cards, one will flip itself out and I can never ever fault its message. Recently, after raising my vibration, I turned to my cards and asked for a simple hello, a reminder of their presence with my increased vibration. Out flipped the Angel presence card.

The following day, I was rushing about to get some stuff done and was feeling drained. I decided I wanted to turn to the cards about something, and one of them fell out of the deck as I was removing them from their box. It was the 'Take a Break' card. Cool. I put it back, decided I'd flip through to draw another one anyway, and eventually out flipped another card. It was 'Take a Break' again.

Later that evening, I had a matter on my mind. I kept telling myself that I should trust myself because I know what's best, but wanted to call upon the Angels anyway. For the first time for me, I felt I could hear and see them. It wasn't like literally seeing and hearing but a sort of knowing. I just felt like I knew what was being said and what was there. Anyway, I got the same sense about me knowing what's best and to trust myself, went through the cards, and out one flipped. It was the 'Trust your Vibes' card.

Seriously, before Angel cards I wasn't connecting like that. I've had so many amazing cards come out. One time, I read them while feeling anger and hate because of an emotional situation. Out flipped the 'Don't Hate, Meditate' card.

What more can I say?
Old 10-07-2017, 01:29 AM
Newbie ;)

if you learn how to bilocate you can find a variety of angels in every planet and moon. But they are only at certain frequencies and locations.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
I recommend getting yourself some Angel cards. They have opened my world ever since I've had them. I've also been projecting thoughts of love and blessings into the universe, which has made a lot of positive impacts on both my life and spiritual practices.

I personally like the Angel cards made by Kyle Gray. Every time I flip through the cards, one will flip itself out and I can never ever fault its message. Recently, after raising my vibration, I turned to my cards and asked for a simple hello, a reminder of their presence with my increased vibration. Out flipped the Angel presence card.

The following day, I was rushing about to get some stuff done and was feeling drained. I decided I wanted to turn to the cards about something, and one of them fell out of the deck as I was removing them from their box. It was the 'Take a Break' card. Cool. I put it back, decided I'd flip through to draw another one anyway, and eventually out flipped another card. It was 'Take a Break' again.

Later that evening, I had a matter on my mind. I kept telling myself that I should trust myself because I know what's best, but wanted to call upon the Angels anyway. For the first time for me, I felt I could hear and see them. It wasn't like literally seeing and hearing but a sort of knowing. I just felt like I knew what was being said and what was there. Anyway, I got the same sense about me knowing what's best and to trust myself, went through the cards, and out one flipped. It was the 'Trust your Vibes' card.

Seriously, before Angel cards I wasn't connecting like that. I've had so many amazing cards come out. One time, I read them while feeling anger and hate because of an emotional situation. Out flipped the 'Don't Hate, Meditate' card.

What more can I say?

This sounds cool. Like a really direct way of communication!! Sounds worth a try. Personally I've been noticing number patterns. So I check their meanings and kinda refer online for the messages. Each time I get a number pattern, I make sure to acknowledge and thank em for the messages :)
Old 10-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Pathfinder

Haha, out of curiosity I googled angel cards and clicked this link

https://www.angeltherapy.com/oracle-...-reading/5319#

Incidentally a card on exercise and health came up! And my weekly horoscope said to get that "overdue health check"

Seems to me when the angels wanna communicate, they'll somehow find a way to. Maybe just be open to it.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Haha, out of curiosity I googled angel cards and clicked this link

https://www.angeltherapy.com/oracle-...-reading/5319#

Incidentally a card on exercise and health came up! And my weekly horoscope said to get that "overdue health check"

Seems to me when the angels wanna communicate, they'll somehow find a way to. Maybe just be open to it.

That's awesome. :) And the numbers are cool. Oh, look at that, I just checked the time and it's 14:14 in my corner of the world. Anyway! Haha. Oh, wait, just looked up and noticed that my last visit to this forum was today at 12:34. There they go again! Yeah, I guess I don't need to tell you that I get those numbers a LOT, haha. For me, though, I can't apply meanings to the numbers anymore. They're frequent and random enough that I feel, for me personally, it's just a reminder of my connection with something greater than myself. But ultimately it's what you said, just being open to things, and finding what works for you. I find that if I try to force a particular message, I don't have much luck. If I just put a thought out there and leave it wide open, I'm more likely to stumble upon a message in response.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:25 PM
Experiencer
I agree with Sunset Dragon. Angel oracle cards are a good way to communicate with them. I own a few from Doreen Virtue.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Guide

I guess the feeling of love for everyone - just for what they are - can help to contact the divine.