Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 09-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Master
Talking My first REAL reading!

For the first time in years I have a job. I was a little nervous at first about how I was going to juggle coming to terms with my ability and working in a retail/food setting. I really told myself "No Attempting to Play Meduim or Psychic at Work, It is Neither the Time nor the Place".

But as it plays out I have a solid 30-45 min alone in my quit car on my way there and I can't help but connect to energies from time to time.

Last week I had connected to the energy of one of my co-workers and information started coming in about their personal life. At first I told myself, "well, I guess you are going to have to tell them". But as I always do I talked myself out of it. 2 days later I was chatting with one of my other co-workers and this perfect opportunity presented itself. It was as if I had completely lost all reservations as the words just streamed out of my mouth with ample ease and comfort (no clue where that came from). I was quite happy they were able to validate the information I had gotten and I passed along a heads up about a hurdle that would be coming.

I know this isn't exactly text book Mediumship, "relaying messages from the beyond". But for me it is all energy anyway and this is probably the biggest hurdle I have had to overcome yet, actually delivering information face to face with a person in my everyday life who is neither a family member or a friend.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:43 AM
Master

Congrats on your first real reading

Mediumship is communicating with spirits of people who have passed on - the dead, in other words.

Receiving information about people is known as being psychic. It seems that you have quite a gift You'll find that some people really love being given information but if you pick up information on people who haven't asked for a reading and start to tell them there will be some who'll see it as an invasion of privacy. It can be tricky sometimes deciding whether to say anything or not.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:08 AM
Gizmo

That's great! It was quite scary for me to start delivering messages, I was sure I had misinterpreted or even made them up myself and was sure everyone would think I'm a crazy lady with a broken crystal ball :) If you have a really strong feeling that you should tell something to someone and that feeling doesn't leave you then it's usually a sign for you to deliver the message. I've noticed that I seem to receive information that I'm supposed to share but it depends on the person, from some I get a feeling that they're not ready to hear it. Your intuition will tell you.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Master

Very cool anyway. Well it could still be considered mediumship because it could be your guide or even their guides relaying the information. I suppose it's hard to know what the source is. When I heal, people I ask my guides directly. I then use my intuition with interpretation of the information.