Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-05-2013, 04:25 AM
BuddyTheWild

Question Candle flame Sign/Omen

I was sitting quietly in the dark when the flame of my candle suddenly rose up and became about four to five inches(Its a white candle). the flame was completely straight until the very top were it curved out and back in. The flame flickered and pulsed, the like became some what like a strobe light. At first I was very intrigued so I began asking questions and the flame would shrink back down to about an inch and a half to two inches tall and do one of two things; burn steady and straight or dance around; after a short moment it would go back to burning tall. I could not figure out which meant yes and which meant no. This went on for about an hour. I felt something as this was happening that I'm unsure of how to explain. I looked into candle omen an I found nothing that matched what the flame was doing. I know deep down there is a something to this. Also Flies got in my house and they stayed around the candle, they may simply has been attracted to the flame I'm just trying to list everything. If anyone has any Ideas of that this meant please help me out here. Thank you.
PS if I posted this in the wrong section sorry.
Old 30-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Niebla0007

That doesn't sound like omen workings to me.
It sounds more like a fire elemental's presence.
If you have an affinity with fire, maybe it is just an elemental making itself known to you - which you can work with where you are strong at.
The flies (looked upon as sign of pestilence in some texts) coming together around it throws a bit of confusion. By nature, like we already know - they are attracted to rotting meat (which may be a telltale of repugnant/malevolent presence)
or sugar (which could be attributed to a sweet fairy).
How did the air feel and smell like to you while that happened?

There are books featuring magic ceremonies/meditations on how to make a candle flame rise up or expand which I think is good start for anybody wanting to work on this ability. Some people just have to work on developing their capabilities such as the ability in scrying through flame because not everybody who possess them were readily working them naturally since childhood. It is about getting in control.
And unlike The Last Airbender movie, there are limits in what can be achieved in our physical world although it is really just up to you at the Astral Planes.
Old 31-05-2013, 12:11 AM
BuddyTheWild

Thanks for you views on it. that makes scene and I am attuned with fire. I don't remember any out of the ordinary smell.
Old 31-05-2013, 01:56 AM
Administrator
Hello

It sounds like a form of spirit communications. When a candle flame acts like that usually it is being pulled up by the energy of a presence. I use a lot of candles in my work. If its a constant activity of the candle that can be the wax quality or the dye used on it. If its random and controlled then I usually can rule out manufacturing of the candle.

When it comes to the flies, yes light would attract them but they do not like heat or open flame as a rule. They would be more attracted to a light bulb that is encased than open flames.

Looking at the fly as an insect guide they open our abilities to bring in prosperity at a faster rate. They work quickly in uncomfortable situations or surroundings. What they can show ye is that path to making faster decisions and opening the door to one growing faster on the Spiritual Path.

We think of the fly as the garbage can of the insect world but we need what they do on many levels.

Lynn
Old 05-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Niebla0007

Flies

Very true, just imagining how dates production would be like without them.

Still, I don't like them very much-especially the big ones of Australia.