Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-09-2017, 12:47 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear leadville,

In reference to your queries of my whereabouts, technically, I exist in both physical and non-physical realms simultaneously. I understand how some individuals perceive and choose to live their lives in the division that it must be in one or the other. Though that is simply a choice.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow,

As an addendum to the previous question at hand:

How can we live in both realms simultaneously?
Old 15-09-2017, 01:11 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear leadville,

Didn’t you know even Heaven has internet access? Yes, they have a most excellent cloud storage up there with their Sky broadband package.

Of course, there is a little truth to be found in all jokes.

I am just a humble and simple soul no different from you.

-Sparrow

after my best friend died, she "liked" a bunch of my pictures on facebook.

also after that I was at a mediumship demonstration where you pay 20 dollars and the medium delivers messages to random people.

I messaged her on fb, asking her to please come through now and right after that the medium picked up on her and her messages.

I was going to delete my facebook but now I am apprehensive : )
Old 15-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

I know technically, we are, but how can we experience the Spirit Realms for the immersive reality it is?

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 16-09-2017 at 12:00 AM.
Old 16-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Master
Hey there Sparrow
I just wanted to drop by and say how lovely it is to hear from you again!
I hope all has been well with you in the meantime.
And as always I very much enjoy your posts!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
A favourite thread. I only had a few marked in that way. One of which fell silent where patterings of feet aren't now heard. No breath. No sound. But a fluttering of my heart when moments are recalled.

Blessings and love.

ces x

Dear ces,

May I take a moment to step back and acknowledge your thoughtful words and emotive visit(s), which bring to bare both your affectionate reminiscence and melancholy.

To relay an additional message, from the words of a specific lady… "And I wonder if I ever cross your mind, for me it happens all the time..."

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
A thrilling result for an intriguing idea. I open my arms and my soul to thank you and to receive your teachings and your love here, where you have done much good to many.

May my blessings reach you wherever you are.

Dear Tiss,

Your blessings are rapturously received and reciprocated in reminiscence of our retained rapport.

Though, I would not claim myself a teacher, albeit conceivably symptomatic of a headmaster. That is, a master of the head.

═.♥. ═════════════════════════
The best way to thank someone is to emulate the qualities they inspire within you in deed.

-Sparrow

Old 17-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
My Dear Friend, how gracious of you to ask of my well being, and also many thanks for illuminating the subject of free will, which seems to be of particular interest these days among many with whom I associate. Your clarification is much appreciated, as are all of your compassionate responses to the questions posed by your friends here!

Dear Bob,

I am always mindful of others wellbeing. Without others I have no purpose to exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
There is a line of reasoning, proposed by so-called sages, that free will does not exist. For example, one famous teacher from the last century, Swami Vivekananda, remarked: "[T]here cannot be any such thing as free will; the very words are a contradiction, because will is what we know and everything that we know is within our universe, and everything within our universe is molded by the conditions of space, time, and causation. Everything that we know, or can possibly know, must be subject to causation, and that which obeys the law of causation cannot be free.”

The proposal from proposed sages that free will does not exist calls into condition that the very nature of the design of the Ultraverse and Multiverse must therefore also not exist. Essentially it is looking at free will only from a human mental perspective and not a perspective pervasive of all verses of what comprises life.

In view that Sparrow holds awareness and understanding of things outside such physical universe dictates this former suggested statement to be inaccurate. Will is not simply what your physical brain knows, or just a mental reactive response to experiential causation. Such mindset is like calling something a square when it is actually a cube. The presence of a universal cause does not create the experience of Self; the Self already existed prior to the cause. It is the presence of Self within a dimension which gives rise to an experience of causation. That is, it is not Self which responds to the universe, but the universe which responds in consequence to your Self. The physical universe was originally created in response to independent will that existed outside of it. In actuality it was created by a preceding universe, but my point remains the same.

Your will is the presence of intention. Your intrinsic intention goes back to the origins of your spirit inception into the resonance of your soul group, which embodies an energetic intention. That is, your vibration as a being resonates a specific intention (desire of will and purpose). Intent is based upon memory, vibration and consciousness interaction. So your ‘free-will’ decisions are influenced by memory, intuitive vibrational frequencies and consciousness interactions. This happens on many layers and dimensions, and varies depending on the state of the life form.

You are free to choose who and what you are at will, regardless of what your Self causes the universe to reflect back through time and space.

Time and space has no choice but to react to you, but you always have a choice how to enact your Self through time and space.

The best way to know and experience if free will exists is to manifest all that which you will and desire for yourself. Then the very question becomes inconsequential. Only those who do not possess what they ultimately desire are capable of asking such question to begin with.

-Sparrow

Old 17-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
You ARE a tease, Sparrow! And what a clever use of words, something about which we shouldn't be surprised. And still you don't give much away about yourself.

I could re-phrase my questions but I don't suppose you'd be any more specific in return.

Dear leadville,

There is much magic in mystery. As it is said by various other beings of my acquaintanceship, the less you know of me the less you have to limit what I truly am to you in my highest service to you. Defining someone will always limit your highest perception of them and your relationship to them on the greatest connection possible. In this understanding lies your greatest wisdom. On many levels do I speak.

-Sparrow

Old 17-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
me? Nothing so involved as for yourself, Sparrow. I've been elsewhere, to some degree 'marking time' and considering whether I have anything more to do. Thank you for enquiring.

I think I may follow the reason you have not been around these pages for some time but, of course, without knowing any details. Thank you for explaining. Had your voyage been pre-planned? I hope you'll forgive my asking a little more....

We are used to reading your replies but I am interested in the 'mechanics' of how your thoughts become on-screen text. Do you directly use an electronic communication device or is that task carried out by a 'scribe' on your behalf?

Dear leadville,

Do speak more of this ‘‘marking time’’ to which you have illuminated.
There is always more to do, that is why infinity exists.

I do not make plans per se; I listen and respond to what requires nourishment and attention. I am driven by feelings. I am compelled by prolonged listening and observation. I am deeply reflective from multiple perspectives.

-Sparrow

Old 17-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

When I first read Sparrows words I instantly felt an awareness of the spirit world but also having my feet firmly on the ground I have not had that feeling before but can now bring it about at will. Look forward to Sparrows reply.
in places where others do not.