Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 25-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Suspended
This conversation is just going to keep going around in circles... there is nothing more to even say here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit

Good luck.

Thanks... if that was about the courses..
Old 25-04-2018, 12:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
This conversation is just going to keep going around in circles... there is nothing more to even say here...

Thanks... if that was about the courses..

Yes for as long as it is said that there is something for someone to become, like realized, awakened, or enlightened, the direct approach will always respond by saying that those imagined states will not in any way make you more connected to Oneness than you are right now! That connection is so complete that it is already Oneness looking like you wanting to realize itself, when it is already itself AS you:) You must admit, Oneness has a sense of humour:)

Nevertheless good luck with whatever you are pursuing in the attempt to achieve what already is.

There is no other agency available for Oneness to do anything to or become? It is always Oneness, thinking, feeling, and doing everything by and to itself!
Old 30-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Experiencer

I like being an individual and separate self. I also like the part of me that realizes I am the one, universal Self.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
I like being an individual and separate self. I also like the part of me that realizes I am the one, universal Self.

Both are Oneness manifest. In the story of nondual reality, each is the other dreaming difference where there is none.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neenu
I'm merely stating that the 2 part formula has worked for me, and I want to share this with people who might have been struggling with awakening, without having success.
I Love that you did!!!

I should probably post more about the things that have worked for me...oh,
well, I can do that now, lol ...meditation for hours a sitting for decades...and ACIM. ..there I did my good deed of the day!!!

And like all things...they are not for everybody.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-09-2018, 11:28 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It's obvious that we, in physical, aren't Oneness, we can't be so, and we shouldn't try to be so, in my opinion.

This manifestation is the light of oneness, it is obvious that we're not oneness when we think about it it is obvious we are oneness when we are it
Old 23-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Color

Correct, inavalan ...we are 'here' purposely separated from
from that acute feeling of being the One...or even a smidgen of being
anything near omni-aware.
Why?
I have read so many things about why...probably everyone has.
BUT, one thing I do know...I desire to be all that I can be and believe I am.
That's what keeps me goin' ...I want to be God realized and carry that
with me forever in any form I find myself individualized as. HA!
So far so good!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Master
Thanks for the inputs
One size does not fit all!