Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-02-2011, 08:35 AM
45Uberti

Spiritual Frustration

I am so lost and confused spiritually. I am so utterly frustrated trying to figure it out. I deal with alot of emotional problems for the past 10 years. I've become spiritual only within the past 2, but since then I've fervently and persistently sought spiritual help, consistantly for years. As I reminisce on the past 2 years, I come to a startling realization that nothing has changed, not one thing. I still have all the same problems and I've made absolutely no progress in the physical or spiritual realm. In essence all my praying, seeking, soul searching, has gotten me no where!

You know, I keep reading about angels, spirit guides and things of that nature that are supposedly with us at all times. I am starting to believe that is all a bunch of ****. If it really is true, then the angels/spirit guides are so powerless and insignificant that they have absolutely no impact on human lives whatsoever. Absolutely worthless. WHERE ARE THEY? where is god? I sought help spiritually very whole-heartedly, no one answered, no results, no change. Is suicide my only way to change and get help on the other side? I go through this all the time, and I'll probably leave in that manner eventually.

I curse all the angels and god with all the hatred in my heart because they don't lift a finger to do a damn thing to help anyone. it makes no difference. It made no difference when i praised them and tried to connect with them, in fact i think its pointless to even try to connect with these beings, looking back all the effort i put into prayer and meditation was just one big waste of time and energy.I believe these beings exist but they are worthless and insignificant to physical human life in this realm. I have alot of anger and frustration.

WHERE ARE THE ANGELS AND SPIRIT GUIDES? WHERE? WHERE? WHERE!?
Old 09-02-2011, 09:03 AM
Administrator
Uberti,

You are hurting so how you speak reflects how you feel. the Angels are always around us you may not see or feel them, but they are there when you ask for anything do so with positive thoughts and love. because the angels thrive on them
to ask for help then curse anyone . does no good especially to yourself what you give out. comes back ten fold. so you are creating a visious circle.
suiside is not the answer. you need counselling, and i would urge you to see your doctor to get the help you need. in my opinion you are depressed and while you feel like this you wont see, what is being done to help you believe me they help all you have to do is ask, the angels wont interfere in our lives until you ask them.
while you feel like you do its not wise to do anything spiritual please wait untill yu feel better, and you will but you have to let the anger and hurt go or you willl not move forward,
but remember asking the angels for help you will recieve it but it will be what you need at this time not what you want,
i feel this goes very deep with you and you need to speak to a counsellor they do help.
i hope this has helped you in some way and that you will seek the help you need

Namaste
Old 09-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Hey 45Ubert

It sounds like you're in a place where I used to be. It;s hard looking at all the suffering in the world and wondering why it happens and where the help and guidance is. I do really understand your frustration with the whole process and I'd be lying if I said there were easy answers.

I have a very tough life and over the years I have tried very hard to improve my situation which has occured outside of my control. I have sought spiritual help too, but none seemed to come. I tried to work everything out mentally and became confused, depressed, and very angry.

Then I reached the point where I couldn't keep struggling anymore. I sort of gave up. I couldn't know what the purpose of everything was, why I was ill, why I'd be given such difficult things to contend with. I surrendered to not knowing - and at that point I started to feel more peace inside.

Last year was the worst year I have ever had with family trauma, money being stolen, my health worsening, difficulties with my disabled son - you name it. But something in me kept saying 'This is happening for a purpose. It is."

Then I started to develop psychic ability. You will read on some of my threads that my experiences are coming extraordinarily fast. I still have no idea what my purpose is or why I am in this situation, but I believe wholeheartedly that there is a purpose. I believe that it's about looking at the bigger picture. Maybe the angels or spirit guides can't take my situation away becaise I am going through it for a purpose, but they are still there and I can talk to them and they can guide me through dreams and symbols (which I believe they do). Whatever the purpose, I know within my heart that there is a bigger picture because of my experiences. I need to have faith in a purpose, and faith is trust.

If you consider that we are only on this planet for a relatively short period when compared to living in the spirit realms perhaps our suffering can be put in context? That is not to minimise extreme suffering, but to widen perspective. No one knows why the world is how it is, but it's part of the bigger picture and perhaps things are happening as they should.

My advice is to try and make peace with your anger. If you feel angry then fine, that's natural, but at some point realise you can't know the reasons why. We can't even see most of what is possible to see with our physcial eyes so we don't know what the truth is behind it all. All we can do is trust that there will be answers.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
I am so lost and confused spiritually.
WHERE ARE THE ANGELS AND SPIRIT GUIDES? WHERE? WHERE? WHERE!?

Hi 45

We all know the famous quote

The best things In life are worth waiting for.. lol

Patience Is a virtue that every spiritual seeker will endure.

I have drifted In and out of being patient and being Impatient for many a years. The Impatience gets lesser and lesser because you realize that the Impatience works against you. A valuable lesson In It's own right.

x daz x

Old 09-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Conaeolos

Hello,

I am sorry to see you so sad, I certainly can relate when I feel my worst and I admire you for sharing such private matters.

They say the greatest gift of spirituality is the intention toward peace. In this, the gift shall not always be progress but patience, survival and sense. karma can hit us in ways that make us feel as the smallest tick or the biggest fool, but then someone must be the tick and the fool. The intention of peace however can always warm the cold.

If it really is true, then the angels/spirit guides are so powerless and insignificant that they have absolutely no impact on human lives whatsoever. The miraculous can be misleading. As the sun shines on the sick and the healthy alike so too does the grace of God. Mountains will not be moved. Sea will not be parted in the miracles of the everyday. Speak and be heard. Fight and be seen. You will be guided. You will be protected. Shedding the vessel will do nothing for the soul.

t made no difference when i praised them and tried to connect with them, in fact i think its pointless to even try to connect with these beings, looking back all the effort i put into prayer and meditation was just one big waste of time and energy
So is breath without time.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Master
It sounds to me like you could use some 'tools'. Are you using tools? I recommend EFT, The Sedona Method, Byron Katie's work, and Abraham-Hicks. They are all very different but all very useful in helping us work through stress, anxiety, confusion etc. A regular meditation practice can also be helpful. Apart from these practical tools, perhaps you could also explore some fun stuff like working with crystals, or sound. You might also benefit from learning about and using the Bach flower remedies.

This may sound silly, but have you got clear about what you want exactly, and who you want to be?

With regard to the guides and angels, Im certain you are being given guidance, but the difficulty is getting clear about what the guidance is that we are being given! It can be terribly confusing (and I speak from experience there). They cant rescue us, they can only point us in a direction. They might say 'go for a walk' or 'do some yoga' or even 'drink a beer'. It all depends. It is the voice of inspiration that you are listening for, but that can be hard to hear and most importantly, trust, amidst the voices of confusion and anxiety. Using some practical tools will help you to be able to listen to the voice of inspiration. Perhaps it was your angels and guides that pushed you to ask for help on this forum.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Master

For one day, don't dwell on what has happened in the past. Don't think about what may happen in the future. There is only right now. When you catch yourself analyzing anything including your emotions, stop! Just feel the emotions from your heart w/o getting the mind involved. Just let them flow past and out. Try this for one day.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Master
Spirit guides and angels ?... whu?.... people really see those?...

Sure they do, but I don't . I know that sort of thing is real for other people but I believe it's not real for me right now. Tomorrow may be different, but it doesn't matter . My expansion does not depend on whether or not I see angels. It happens how it happens, and understanding that IT IS happening is what's most important , not if it happens the same way it does for anyone else.

The thing about being frustrated with a percieved lack of spiritual connection is that it is important to you, so you know there is something driving the impulse to have the connection. That's the yearning to return to your true nature , and because it is your true nature, it is inevitable. That's the 'good news'. The other 'news' is that personal will determines nothing about the timing of one's awakening . If it was all just as easy and simple as saying "I want to do it all now" , well, I don't know what that world would be like , but that's not how it works in this one. The point (of this paragraph) is that you have the serious yearning , so somewhere you do trust and believe and know that it is real. It just may not look like what you think it will , in fact it probably won't.

I spent plenty of years disconnected and very miserable ; I almost died a drunk because I knew that I was disconnected. But there was nothing I could have done to make what eventually happened happen any sooner .
I can't offer any advice on how to be patient or do this or that to help you (or anyone) along . I can only offer the encouragement that there most definitely is light at the end of the tunnel, and you will (someday probably soon) find your way through it. If it wasn't important, you wouldn't be trying , and if it's not important , it probably isn't going to happen . But it IS important to so, so it will ; it has to . If nothing was going on you wouldn't feel this way, but things ARE going on . Try finding what you do have and focus less on what you don't. I'm perfectly fine without angels or spirit guides.
I learned to discern what I do have and to appreciate it .

Dar
Old 09-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Guide

Hi 45Uberti & board, Noobie here. I understand how you feel 45. I've been there to and still go through that. I've been following a certain path that has helped me tremendously in the last 2+ years. I've also learned to not rely on Angels and Guides (not that I could ever see them anyway) and to go straight to the source of Love and Light through my inner heart. Frustration always comes and goes, but I find that I feel best when I start my prayer meditation and other spiritual yoga techniques. It brings great joy when I allow myself to receive love and share it with others, but the mind and emotions are very strong at times, so I must remind myself and always take a few minutes to get back into my inner heart for that peace, calmness and joy.

Anyway, feel better soon and good luck in your journey.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Guide
I've been where you are- it helps to just drop the idea of guides and angels, regardless of their existence. If you are expecting something out of them you may not receive it in the way you expect it. It seems like it is tough love with them at times and we become too attached to the idea of them holding our hand. They do what they need to, and prayer does work but it must be sincere and you must also be ready for it. Careful what you wish for, always.

Take joy in responsibility of your life and your ability to deal with it; this is one thing guides and angels have taught me by seemingly abandoning me- but then I realized, they never did that. I did it to myself.