Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-01-2018, 06:57 PM
Knower
Channeled Message from AA Nathaniel

For those who see the beings of which we are good or evil, you must look at both sides before and after you make a judgement on whoever/whatever.

A life of which someone makes judgements on others before truly accepting that both sides are good in their own way is a life of which isn't Happy. People may see this as if I do not care the way my life is because of the way I view things. Whatever happens will and shall happen is the best way to live in any given circumstance.

Those who try and control the events in their life will constantly be stressed out and worried about everything. The moment you realize that you have no control over your life through the means of Physical control then you have already passed the first test... The next shall be something more challenging something more than realization, more than knowing, more than feeling.

I may have gone off topic a bit, but, in the end it doesn't matter :) Don't be so stressed in your life. Live it to the fullest and deal with situations as they come to you. Take these words to heart as they are true ideals of happiness. Open your eyes and look around young ones.
Old 15-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Suspended
Thank you. I'm currently trying hard to let go of control of how things should be, so this is good to hear.
Old 15-01-2018, 07:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Thank you. I'm currently trying hard to let go of control of how things should be, so this is good to hear.

<3 The message was meant for you to see