Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Incarnated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
I will tell a story. It is about a lady that were being pestered by beings which made her everyday intolerable. So I projected my consciousness to see what was going on and to my surprise back then I encountered Archangel Michael and a group of Archangel under his demand pestering this lady. I simply asked them to leave and when they refused I called in some help to get them thrown away. And what would you know, the next day she said it all were good.

Now I am not saying he does not do good, he just works within a system as the article says that is no good.

Interesting! Some call for those angels to help but you call an entirely different group?
Was this two groups from the extreme outer of the duality you mean? How to call the right ones in need of help?
Old 05-10-2014, 07:12 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incarnated
Interesting! Some call for those angels to help but you call an entirely different group?
Was this two groups from the extreme outer of the duality you mean? How to call the right ones in need of help?

So I was not sure of what to write. Have written this over and over, so hope some of it makes sense. Hope some of it is an answer to your question

For those who maintain the illusion of duality there is no outer extremes; they simply play any role they feel they have to. For them it is all about maintaining power, so taking a role that seem polar to that is equally effective. Within this illusion I am known by many things, one call me Titan while another call me Elohim. Back when I encountered Archangel Michael I was neither because it was not completely me who encountered it all. It was a fraction of me who did so. Since then I have gone through two transitions to become closer to being whole; closer to transcend those names I have been given.

I did not think of anyone in particular to come and help me, I just did it intuitively. Out of body I simply just seem to flow effortlessly. Back then I was less than the being I am today. Now I do not seem to need help to do these things. Back then an Archangel was something quite similar in size to my perception, these days they are kind of how one would look at a pet. Though because I am still separated from a part of my being, at times I loose track of myself and is lost in my human entrapment.

To be honest, there is no way to know. I can tell you those who I think is a great place to start. For me the Olympian Muses are quite amazing, they are so very voluptuous
Old 10-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Stillness_Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Real Love ('Light') is simple, pure and fine. There is no glamour about it. And it does not announce itself with trumpets, or dress itself up in robes, or call itself by any titles.
There is no mistaking it when it is encountered. The colours of all 'false lights' tarnish instantly as soon as we see it. It doesn't hide, but often we cannot find it. It lives in every fragment of our lives but is often unseen, as our vision is focused on something else! Something bigger? Something which seems more profound, or more complex?
It can be found in all our daily lives, and in our daily tasks, in the very room where we are now, and in every interaction with any living Being, including ourselves.
We may stumble or be blind, or make mistakes but it is always present -waiting for us.
It does not demand that we do battle, or even put on any armour, or brandish any Light-Swords. It does not demand that we strive. It only asks that we will be still and know very simply, that it is always with us.
And it will never leave us. In this world or the next. That Light is the strongest thing there is.

....... .......
Old 10-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Stillness_Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Congratulations to those who take another step towards full awakening.

The duality is false. Dark vs. Light is a game about souls though I am unable to find out what the prize actually is. Whatever the story, you are not benefiting.

Perhaps the prize is something similar to what is said in the article:

In order to keep the duality game interesting for its participants, the demiurge set up densities of existence that “initiates” on the dark and light paths could ascend through. This gives the beings moving through these densities a feeling of accomplishment, when in fact they are navigating through a labyrinth of demiurgic illusion.
Old 29-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Pathfinder

As far as i'm concerned, a lightworker is just someone who opened himself to feel and spread the love of the universe. No hidden agendas, no special powers, no special path. Everyone can be a lightworker.

A lightworker, imo, does not judge, because he is not above anything. He knows everything serves us. I had some parts of my life that some may call "rough", but they brought me where I am. Constrast serves me very well.

A light worker brings light and love, and if he's not light and love and happiness itself, how can he give it to others?

My two cents.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Leonine

How peculiar: my entire post disappeared...

Anyway, just briefly, to repeat: thank you all for your responses. Very interesting ideas you have thrown into the pot. For those who were interested in Cameron Day's first essay, here is the follow up to it:

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...worker-part-2/

:)
Old 06-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonine
How peculiar: my entire post disappeared...

I'm not sure you're allowed to post links.. I don't know. You'll have to check the forum rules. If not then a mod probably deleted it.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Megamedes

I had an episode on another forum writing about Baldr. When I wrote certain things the post simply disappeared when I tried to preview my post. So I had to write and rewrite what I wished to say, until I had figured out what should be written and what should not.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:12 AM
Blue Cat

When a light worker (a person who practices love that leads to Acton) performs an act of kindness on another that lightens the burden of that person. They take a food source from a negative entity. That entity will attack to fight for its food, because they want to get stronger.
They can attack the health of a person if strong enough.
We should be blessing each other and offering words of encouragement.
Old 27-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Suspended
All Day is doing is reinventing the old fear based paradigm of an unseen, spiritual battle between good and evil. He's lent it a more complex twist of the 'corrupt demiurge' vs the 'real light' but this is still basically the same nonsense.

He claims you shouldn't take a side....but how is condemning the Demiurge NOT taking a side, exactly? Aren't the 'dark' parts of the Demiurge part of God too? Apparently he's forgotten this!

This is superstition and fear, someone who's afraid of the dark. Contact with evil makes you stronger.

Day also forgets another pertinent point - the Law of Attraction.

You can only experience what you attract. In order to attract you must BECOME the energy you're trying to create.

If the Demiurge does exist, it existed inside him long before it became manifest on the outside! If I were Day, I'd thank the Demiurge! They've taught him a valuable lesson about himself. If he listens more closely they might teach him how to overcome their control!

Manipulators always tell you how to overcome their control by forbidding you to do the thing that will free you ;) It doesn't matter if the Demiurge is a spiritual entity or a human being, to control you they have to use human psychology and human fear, so to free yourself, apply human psychology to them!