Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Master
Hey DaiBach...

Not too worried about them, they can well look after themselves... I'm more interested in the likes of you and me and others on here, who think we're on the right track, when according to some, we're going in the opposite direction to that we're supposed to be going... Or that's what it comes across like...

Rob....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 02-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Experiencer
Good afternoon Robinski.

I'm not too worried about taking ignoring guidance from New/Age/Evangelicals, especially if that guidance is in the form of channeling.

I'm sure that God is more compassionate and intelligent than He is given credit for (by some).

It puts me in mind of the Rev. Eli Jenkins' prayer:

Every morning when I wake,
Dear Lord, a little prayer I make,
O please do keep Thy lovely eye
On all poor creatures born to die

And every evening at sun-down
I ask a blessing on the town,
For whether we last the night or no
I’m sure is always touch-and-go.

We are not wholly bad or good
Who live our lives under Milk Wood,
And Thou, I know, wilt be the first
To see our best side, not our worst.

O let us see another day!
Bless us all this night, I pray,
And to the sun we all will bow
And say, good-bye – but just for now!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Master
DiaBach...

That is a prayer to be proud of ~ and respect... Not a sign of all the trimmings, just plain, simple and straight to the point... I enjoyed reading it... At the right time, that would have captured my imagination...

Thanks for posting...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 02-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Master
In Galations 5 we read how, Faith works by Love. Jesus asked, that when the Son of man Returns... (as He left as we are told by the angels), will He find Faith on the Earth?

The Bible is a sure foundation, "The Rock" of ages, Who Jesus is, incarnate...
As we are told in it.
There is no reason why any reciever of God's salvation, through His mercy and grace, should take any disaffected opinion of man, younger or older, over it.
It is the guiding Light in the various storms we face, while here on Earth.

Any unsuspecting and troubling circumstance may tempt a believer to trepidation and fear, but we have assurance and sound instruction from God's written Word.
Written through the many ages of time. It is an endless source of continual knowlege, learning, and treasure.

Such as,
"My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory, in Christ Jesus". - Somewhere in Phillipians

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart." - Somewhere in Proverbs

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your OWN UNDERSTANDING. In all your ways acknowlwedge Him, and He shall direct your paths" - Proverbs, the Old Testament.

These words so comfort and touch the soul that hardly any effort at all is needed to memorize them, as they are written on the heart, as the Lord intended.

Those that deny these truths are the most unfortunate in the world, this temporary construct and Matrix in the end, and are worthy recipients of prayer, before they depart, and regarding what awaits them.

"Saved" means rescued, as by Another. - "Grace", means "unmerited favor". And, God knows who are His, who fear Him, and do their best to carry out His will. However haltingly or intrepid.

"Thy Word have I hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against you." - Old Testament
Even while the errant opinion of many in the world is, "There is no such thing."

Jesus Himself asserted that He is returning, and with several parables as illustration. It is written about in the Old testament, in prophecy.
The angels who appeared next to the disciples who watched Him ascend, told them, "This same Jesus shall return just as He left"; And the reciepients and subscribers thereto are comforted in this.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-07-2014, 03:22 AM
StaroftheSea

How is our Soul state?

Precisely Morpheus thankyou; you are wonderfully articulate in spreading God's existence and Glory by Him and through Him in the hopes for Salvation of peoples souls eternally as are many others who are believers and trusters of our Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour/God.

God spoke to the hearts of Esdra, Job, Ruth, Daniel, Moses and all of God's Apostles to name just a few. God then appointed His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ to spread God's existence, His Commandments and His teachings, while appointing His Disciples and others to do the same while on earth.

After Jesus/God died and ascended into Heaven becoming ONE in God, Jesus/God appointed many of His apostles here throughout the centuries to spread His Glory and existence and ways of coming closer to God The Father through His Son Jesus Christ our Saviour including Saint Sister Faustina through Her Diaries that were written by Jesus Christ our Saviour/God, in the hopes that people would be aware of His Divine Mercy and turn to His Divine Mercy.prior to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Now, is it better for souls eternally that one ignores their Soul State prior to crossing over to Him facing God's Just Judgement eternally and/or prior to when Jesus Christ our Saviour arrives here, when as Jesus said during the 1930's to Saint Sister Faustina - "to the world", it will be too late for those people/souls:

"Write this down, that before My coming as Judge I shall come first as the King of Mercy. (this is announcing to the world Jesus' Divine Mercy that He has made available all throughout our lives already and Jesus' Divine Mercy NOW for a short period after Jesus announced this through Saint Sister Faustina)

Before the coming of that day of Justice, there will be a sign in the Heavens. All light will be extinguished in Heaven and Earth. There will appear in the sky the Sign of the Cross. From each of the wounds on My Hands and Feet will shine forth a light that will for a brief time brighten the earth.

This will be for a short time before the last day".

"Woe to him who ignores the time of my Mercy".

Jesus/God is referring to all of whom have not turned to Him being sorry from their hearts for sins committed, prior to His arrival here on Earth, and not having turned to His Divine Mercy that is available to all for sins to be forgiven through Jesus' Divine Mercy Himself.

Jesus permitted Saint Sister Faustina (while walking through Heaven, Purgatory and Hell to see the enormity of peoples sins there and here on earth - all contained in Jesus Holy messages to the world and Saint Sister Faustina) - to see the enormity of peoples sins and she was frightened at their hideousness, and asked Jesus how He could suffer such terrible insult,. Jesus told her in the 1930's:

"I have eternity for the punishment of these. For now I prolong My Mercy. But, woe to him who ignores the time of My Mercy". My Daughter, the flames of My Mercy burn bright, I desire to pour it out on human souls. Oh what pain they cause Me when they do not accept it".

Jesus' Divine Mercy among other things became available to all whom believes, trusts and loves Him, whom turns to Jesus Himself with open hearts in remorse for sins committed.

Our Heavenly Mother Mary said to the world through Saint Sister Faustina by God:
"I gave the world a Saviour, You must make known His Mercy and prepare the world for His Second Coming. He will then come not as a Merciful Saviour but as a Just Judge. Oh! how terrible is the day of Justice. Angels tremble before it! Speak to souls of His great Mercy while there is still time. If you remain silent now, you will have to account for a great number of souls on that final Day. Fear nothing. Be Faithful to the end".

The "Time" of which Jesus refers and has made clear: is soon After His Divine Mercy and His Holy messages through His Divine Mercy were delivered to the world through Saint Sister Faustina. As Jesus said, when He appears it will be like a Thief in the Night, throwing the world into utter confusion, astonishment, pain and turmoil for the people who did not turn to His Divine Mercy in repentance of sins and for those of whom do not believe and trust in Him, for those of whom have made insults to Him without repentance and for those of whom have Blasphemed against God during their lives without repentance, for those of whom dis-trusted in Him. It will be too late for people without regular repentance and for those of whom carried out good deeds while not believing and trusting in Jesus Christ our Saviour; for Jesus is the Just Judge and not as the Merciful Saviour when appearing here on Earth soon.

In order for eternal soul salvation when Jesus appears here soon. Jesus and our Heavenly Mother Mary make this quite clear of the urgency for people to turn to Jesus and repent sins ie turn to Jesus Divine Mercy now.

Around the world devout Christians faithfully in Jesus/God and our Heavenly Mother Mary have been receiving His Holy messages themselves that are being documented; including myself. These pertain to Jesus Divine Mercy - for people to turn to Him in genuine remorse and contrition of sins.

Hence the thread question for people to ponder during their busy lives:

How is our Soul state? In preparation for the arrival of Jesus Christ our Saviour to meet Him and be in ONE with Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit on the Justice Day not far away.

Are we repenting or being sorry from our Hearts asking for Jesus' forgiveness through His Divine Mercy while still available?

Kindest wishes
Old 03-07-2014, 03:45 AM
StaroftheSea

Those were not my sentiments nor thoughts Rob; I do not pass judgement on any person let alone the most hardened sinner, those of whom I have known in prison; of whom can all be saved through Jesus' Divine Mercy if one turns to Jesus and repents from one's own heart,

Kindest wishes
Old 03-07-2014, 05:47 AM
StaroftheSea

Thank you all and may Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit continue to Bless all of you on your Soul journeys back to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit,

Kindest wishes
Old 03-07-2014, 05:56 AM
StaroftheSea

Your words Morpheus...are indescribable and testimony of your Love and Faith in Jesus Christ our Saviour - precisely - you flow His "Truth" through your Heart as one of Jesus/God's/The Holy Spirit's true Apostles as a result that you do believe, love and trust fully in Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit - God our Heavenly Father.

All the Glory and Honour are all Yours Dear God our Heavenly Father now and forever,

Amen.

Kindest wishes

In Galations 5 we read how, Faith works by Love. Jesus asked, that when the Son of man Returns... (as He left as we are told by the angels), will He find Faith on the Earth?

The Bible is a sure foundation, "The Rock" of ages, Who Jesus is, incarnate...

As we are told in it.

There is no reason why any reciever of God's salvation, through His mercy and grace, should take any disaffected opinion of man, younger or older, over it.

It is the guiding Light in the various storms we face, while here on Earth.

Any unsuspecting and troubling circumstance may tempt a believer to trepidation and fear, but we have assurance and sound instruction from God's written Word.

Written through the many ages of time. It is an endless source of continual knowlege, learning, and treasure.

Such as,
"My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory, in Christ Jesus". - Somewhere in Phillipians.

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart." - Somewhere in Proverbs

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your OWN UNDERSTANDING. In all your ways acknowlwedge Him, and He shall direct your paths" - Proverbs, the Old Testament.

These words so comfort and touch the soul that hardly any effort at all is needed to memorize them, as they are written on the heart, as the Lord intended.

Those that deny these truths are the most unfortunate in the world, this temporary construct and Matrix in the end, and are worthy recipients of prayer, before they depart, and regarding what awaits them.

"Saved" means rescued, as by Another. - "Grace", means "unmerited favor". And, God knows who are His, who fear Him, and do their best to carry out His will. However haltingly or intrepid.

"Thy Word have I hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against you." - Old Testament.

Even while the errant opinion of many in the world is, "There is no such thing."

Jesus Himself asserted that He is returning, and with several parables as illustration. It is written about in the Old testament, in prophecy.

The angels who appeared next to the disciples who watched Him ascend, told them, "This same Jesus shall return just as He left"; And the reciepients and subscribers thereto are comforted in this.

(Morpheus)

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen but on what is unseen.

For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." - II Corinthians 4:18 - St. Paul.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:09 AM
StaroftheSea

The poem you posted was beautiful Daibach - thankyou -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8bybL_DqY

Kindest wishes
Old 05-07-2014, 06:56 AM
Master
Thankyou Star. I appreciate your prayers, as I think of you in mine also. Nobody is perfect, and I appreciate your compassionate fervor.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein