Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-01-2014, 07:32 AM
silent whisper

I like the new theory of time space being like a space much like the frothy foamy froth on a coffee...A layer in our cosmos, where everything that ever was and shall be,exists and plays out before we know it..I think our spirit swims in it everynight then we come back to remember and create the experience...bit like your fave swimming hole with a really good group of close friends....dive into meet and greet..come back create that meet and greet for real..all sounds and voices you hear, you have already heard long before you entered the reality of that experience..and if you like me you take up drinking coffee for the first time because you just loved the whole sensory experience in that foamy frothy layer that you just had to find the closest thing to it here and now ....:)

Our ideas we create about telepathy,psychic readings..all tools we think work to create meaning and ideas, feelings, are actually just experiences that we use to remember our wholeness that we already have merged with in that coffee, frothy foamy layer in space somewhere.....the gap is the experience we use to remember what we already know..where we add fancy names and tools to bridge it in someway -human ideas and concepts..

Makes me ponder a little further about those people who wish so desperately to go home..they are already home, yet their human form makes them believe otherwise..I guess you just have to experience this to fully feel and know this .you can know,but to really feel and know this as deep as that layer in space, within you..that never feels lonely or lost..is the ultimate homecoming..:)

FEELING...is everything..:)
Old 14-01-2014, 07:47 AM
silent whisper

Time jumps eventually bring you back down to reality as I learned..

We jump time to learn about time and space..

OUR own within.

The gaps.

What we fill in them.

The bridge, what it is made of, and how to cross over it..how that FEELS, how it looks,how it sounds, how it really is in the total sensory connection we can bridge it with.

The space that is important in that deepest layer we swim in is as delicious as a very frothy not to strong,not to weak..and not too hot..or cold..but just right yummy coffee !OH and if your really blessed, a really creative soul would add a beautiful love heart right in the middle...that you just fall in love with....because its so lovely and perfect to enjoy! YOu sometimes look at those creations and you don't want drink it, because it's too nice to spoil that beautiful creation... But you know how good it tastes so you do drink it,enjoy that fully creative experience plus the enjoyment of it going all the way.....down..:)

Learning the extremes opens the richest feelings, the greatest love of all..:)
Old 14-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
I developed an advanced state of awareness I call "looking forward" that focuses my attention into time unfolding. At first I started to hear sounds before they happened. Then a few words of people talking. As I focuses on this link I began to see that time was feeling me information before events were unfolding. It was like a conscious link, a telepathic awareness. Like a pre-snap before the twig broke, i would hear. Some time later I had learned to focus my conscious awareness into this stream to channel my own consciousness into the events unfolding. My thoughts became able to project the unfolding events of time. Any thoughts I had revolving around a person would unfold, or manifest. It was as if i had entered a realm where thoughts and time became one, and the conscious direction your attention focuses on manifests. AS if you are reaching into a infinite timestream with infinite number of possibilities all occuring right now, and your focus of attention attracts them, or aligns them into manifest.

You are Remote Viewing into the near future/probability lines. I've done this a bit myself, did it with the stock market to prove to myself that that it what it was.
The further out you go in 'time' the more wibble-wobble gets into things and the more potential probablility lines come into things. However 4 days forward is pretty stable, it's something like an 11 min time loss per day into the future.
I reccomend you google 'remote viewing targets' and test this yourself.

In fact just research Remote Viewing.

This was seriously developed by goverments back in the Cold War and the Russians and Americans use it all the time for intel work, spies on the ground only confirm what Remote Viewers have already reported. It's been this way for many decades now.

For that matter Remote Viewing is childs play compared to where govermental projects are really at with spin off projects off the orginal StarGate Project which was 'teminated' given a new name and carried forward into entirely new realms of exploration. You will have to remote view where current knowledge is at on this of course as it's on full lock down and denial.
What you find will blow your mind however.
We humans are endlessly clever and mentally adroit!

What we call spiritual development is only our particular usage and label for these of human abilities of higher consciousness. The goverment has a very different usage and label for it and staggering results. Haven't you ever wondered where our technology explosion from the 90's till now came from? Track invention and development from the 1800's till now and note the advancment rate - then the sudden explosion of technology and invention leading up to HAARP. Remote view the missing pieces or ask Spirit to lead you to teh right search strings to pck up the clues where the trail dries up.

Spiritual Seekers seek Truth - of our origins, of the meaning of life, of our Higher Purpose in life and how to create a life of abundnace. We do this from a paradigm of Love and Light and Beingness.
There are other ways to intrupret this also, and your research should you choose, to seek Truth as others have discovered it using endless amounts of taxpayers dollars and the most brillent minds of the last 60 years will led you to a deep sense of awe of the incredible applications of the human mind combined with Higher Consciousness abilities, of which Remote Viewing is only the first baby step down the road of.

Nameste
Old 15-01-2014, 01:15 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
You are Remote Viewing into the near future/probability lines. I've done this a bit myself, did it with the stock market to prove to myself that that it what it was.
The further out you go in 'time' the more wibble-wobble gets into things and the more potential probablility lines come into things. However 4 days forward is pretty stable, it's something like an 11 min time loss per day into the future.
I reccomend you google 'remote viewing targets' and test this yourself.

In fact just research Remote Viewing.

This was seriously developed by goverments back in the Cold War and the Russians and Americans use it all the time for intel work, spies on the ground only confirm what Remote Viewers have already reported. It's been this way for many decades now.

For that matter Remote Viewing is childs play compared to where govermental projects are really at with spin off projects off the orginal StarGate Project which was 'teminated' given a new name and carried forward into entirely new realms of exploration. You will have to remote view where current knowledge is at on this of course as it's on full lock down and denial.
What you find will blow your mind however.
We humans are endlessly clever and mentally adroit!

What we call spiritual development is only our particular usage and label for these of human abilities of higher consciousness. The goverment has a very different usage and label for it and staggering results. Haven't you ever wondered where our technology explosion from the 90's till now came from? Track invention and development from the 1800's till now and note the advancment rate - then the sudden explosion of technology and invention leading up to HAARP. Remote view the missing pieces or ask Spirit to lead you to teh right search strings to pck up the clues where the trail dries up.

Spiritual Seekers seek Truth - of our origins, of the meaning of life, of our Higher Purpose in life and how to create a life of abundnace. We do this from a paradigm of Love and Light and Beingness.
There are other ways to intrupret this also, and your research should you choose, to seek Truth as others have discovered it using endless amounts of taxpayers dollars and the most brillent minds of the last 60 years will led you to a deep sense of awe of the incredible applications of the human mind combined with Higher Consciousness abilities, of which Remote Viewing is only the first baby step down the road of.

Nameste

I agree with much of what you said. I have discovered various abilities existing within me and explored the mind to great lengths. Its amazing to think that one can transfer reality into the mind, as if it were all a projection being cast by the mind. A fusion of awareness and perception. Any state of consciousness imaginable can be achieved.
Old 15-01-2014, 01:18 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
I like the new theory of time space being like a space much like the frothy foamy froth on a coffee...A layer in our cosmos, where everything that ever was and shall be,exists and plays out before we know it..I think our spirit swims in it everynight then we come back to remember and create the experience...bit like your fave swimming hole with a really good group of close friends....dive into meet and greet..come back create that meet and greet for real..all sounds and voices you hear, you have already heard long before you entered the reality of that experience..and if you like me you take up drinking coffee for the first time because you just loved the whole sensory experience in that foamy frothy layer that you just had to find the closest thing to it here and now ....:)
You remind me of the herbal essences tv commercial, where she is in extacy only its a coffee dream for you!