Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-09-2012, 09:28 PM
curious student

Question Seeing roadkill or dead animals along your path

So I'm sure many of you are not unfamiliar with the idea of signs in the form of seeing certain animals cross your path and then examining their medicine.

Well what about when you see a dead animal?

This question came to mind most because a few days ago I saw a skunk at the bottom of my driveway. It's supposed to symbolize trusting your instincts and intuition. Well, today, I saw a dead skunk on the side of the road as I was driving.

Could this mean I'm not listening?

I'd love to get some perspectives on these dead animal signs, I'm sure it will be useful for others as well.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:23 PM
curious student

I see I'm not the only one who's kind of stumped.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Its a good question, one I have also wondered about. At certain times of the year one finds dead deer along the highway. Because of the frequency of seeing these, I don't really connect this with any message in particular, just something that happens. Not sure about the two dead skunks.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-09-2012, 08:01 AM
breath

It would seem hard, because it'd mean literally everyone in dublin needs to learn from dead pigeons. hehe.

Animals have their own lives and interests, their behaviors sentimentally mean nothing to us. We're not important to them as individuals at all. If you see a dead animal it's most likely because said animal did a booboo and accidentally walked out in traffic. It would have rather lived if it had the choice, just like you.

So maybe it's saying "your attitude toward animals stinks". lol

On a serious note, dead animals can be grounding in some ways - something trying to remind you of your mortality which is a very good blessing. Those of us who don't live under the almost imperceptible illusion of immortality can learn how to truly value our time.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:22 AM
curious student

Well of course not every dead animal we come across means something haha.

Unfortunately there are many bunny deaths in my neighborhood ;( but when it's something that's not typical, I don't know, to me it means something.

When something seems like a coincidence, to me it's really not a coincidence at all. I didn't always use to think that way, and when I didn't believe it, I usually never noticed or see "signs" But once I started to believe, they found me...

I think whatever works for the individual is what they're going to see ya know, so maybe it's just me =)
Old 10-09-2012, 04:19 PM
she who plays

See if there is anything in you that may be attracting such physical events. There's no such thing as coincidence. Things are happening because people are thinking that they are happening.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious student
So I'm sure many of you are not unfamiliar with the idea of signs in the form of seeing certain animals cross your path and then examining their medicine.

Well what about when you see a dead animal?

This question came to mind most because a few days ago I saw a skunk at the bottom of my driveway. It's supposed to symbolize trusting your instincts and intuition. Well, today, I saw a dead skunk on the side of the road as I was driving.

Could this mean I'm not listening?

I'd love to get some perspectives on these dead animal signs, I'm sure it will be useful for others as well.

Hello

What often happens is one becomes aware of seeing things. Example a dead animal the brain remembers seeing it so that is triggered when you see one again. It can then maybe seem like ye are seeing them everywhere its not that more its your aware of them being there.

I had that in England when I was there, as we were for me on the wrong side of the road for starters and on roads that were way different from what I was used to being on it seemed road kill was everywhere. What I found it was when I got home is that me eyes were simply more on the 'road' surface as I at times was honesly unneved by the roads. Being that I was seeing the road surface I to was seeing the dead animals more. Coming home that has stayed with me.

Lynn