Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Master
Any Famous People (from Past Lives) Here?

Okay all the Cleopatras please stand up...
Old 09-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Quagmire

Do we have to know or can we come with a wishful suggestion? know I was not cleopatra so sorry for standing up
Old 09-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Okay all the Cleopatras please stand up...
It seems like everyone and their mother was Cleopatra in a past life, nowadays.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Knower
How do you even find out? I have always wanted to know and people say through dreams etc. But I have had no sign.....
Old 09-02-2012, 04:33 AM
Trieah

Sorry, I've never been told I was Cleopatra. But I have been told that I was once William Wallace, as well as a Biblical person. Though I have since hear of quite a lot of people being told they were this same Biblical person.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:38 AM
Sangress

I doubled with Leonardo Da Vinci (sharing a body) and I was apparently a well known actress in my most recent life. I wouldn't call it being directly famous, more like close to famous. :P
Old 09-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Tammy

I was told i was one of the 3 kings (Jesus birth Story) LOL so all you Cleopatras stand aside, mine takes the cake- i really dont think so LOL, but i was told so.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Experiencer
I have never been famous, but I will say something about the phenomenon which I think is not said often enough (particularly given that skeptics frequently bring up "everyone thinks they were Cleopatra" in order to rebuff the idea of reincarnation). I have read from a number of different sources, as well as being told the same by my guides, that in the spirit world we have access to a kind of "spiritual library" of human lifetimes, any of which we can step into at any time we wish, and live as if we were that person, using it either as a learning experience or just for fun.

If you had the opportunity, wouldn't you want to try being Cleopatra for a while, or Marilyn Monroe, or Michaelangelo? Often the spirit memories we describe under hypnosis or which come up during meditations are not those of an actual Earthly life, but of some of our adventures in the spirit world. The memories are not incorrect, but can be misunderstood if we aren't aware of their context. If we are looking at things solely from a linear physical viewpoint we fail to grasp the limitless experiences available to us in spirit.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Amethyst Angel

I believe I was Mary Boleyn, sister to Anne Boleyn. It started with a dream I had in which I wasn't myself, as I usually am in my dreams, but Mary. When I woke up I asked my angels for a very clear sign if I was Mary and later on that day I got one that couldn't have been any clearer! Also I have been very interested, sometimes verging on obsession, in the Tudor era and especially the time of Katherine of Aragon and Anne Boleyn, so this all adds up nicely.
It's taken me quite a while to accept that I was Mary and also I do look a bit similar to her portraits too.

Love and light
Amethyst Angel
Old 09-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Mammatus

WOW. I love how everyone is so open about it!

I'm not really comfortable with sharing mine all the time, and it isn't exactly famous in the sense that they were someone everyone looked up to. It comes with a lot of baggage and although I used to be more open about it, some of the more painful memories have started making their way to the surface and I have since fell back into a sort of hermit-hood.

I'm not going to say whom, but I will tell you that I was a Roman emperor. And god, is that a hard life to remember.

I first began remembering my FPL when my mother blew up at the mere mention of his name. "I don't ever want to hear that in my house again!" "That man was a lunatic and !@$%&*%$# insane!"

It hurt me quite a bit at the time, and I left the room with the book I had been reading. I didn't know why I felt the way I had, but it bothered me tremendously that I felt like she was talking ABOUT me rather than TO me about someone else.

Afterwards, I started having memories of it, spontaneously most of the time. I did undergo a regression at one point and remembered two very long and detailed moments in that life, although years apart. When I was done, I was crying. Partially because it had been so emotional and also because I didn't want to accept it. I didn't want to believe that I had been someone who is recorded in history as a monster.
I guess it added to the effect that prior to my knowing of this, I had an instense fear of being viewed as psychotic, insane etcetera. Although I've never really delt with that in this life, nor done anything in public that would constitute such comments; I do remember getting bullied at school for being "weird" or a "freak" and someone did on one occasion call me "psychotic".

I didn't finally accept it until I read what happened to this man's daughter. My reaction scared me. I froze. My mind was drawing blanks and trying to fill them in. I felt like I was going to puke, but I was so rigid with panic and heartbreak that I couldn't do anything. I wanted to scream and cry, but I couldn't. And I don't react this way to the horrendous things that happen to people. It disturbs me yeah, but I don't get all worked out of shape like that.

I went to bed that night shell-shocked and almost unable to speak.

It sunk in in the morning that yes, I was in fact this man but that who I was is no longer who I am.

I did a lot of bad things in that life. Things I wish desperately I could say "I'm sorry" for. But the words needed to describe the intense guilt that is left over from that life, just don't exist within my vocabulary.
I was not punished physically or in another life for it. Simply remembering is my punishment. Sometimes I'm glad to know about this life, because then I hopefully won't make the same mistakes. But there are times, oh so many times, when I wish I could forget and never remember again.