Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 10-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Seeing 11 11 11 11?

This might sound like a bit of a stupid question , we all know what 11 11 means but I have had a massive increase in 11 11s for the past two months, seeing it numerous times daily. Its never been this frequent for me. These past few days it has gone up, and I have been seeing 11 11 11 11 in really random places.

I have met my twin flame, although we don't really know each other and have not developed a relationship. Been going through some major internal changes lately and my guides seem to suggest that my TF has been too. I am the awakened twin but also the runner.

So I was just wondering if seeing quadruple 11 might have some super next level meaning?
Old 10-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
its of my nubrs i seam get in dreams i do
pls i wz brn in 11 mnth i wz brn in nov on 15th but i get 11 all tim in dreams on off

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-12-2017, 09:03 PM
traceyacey12

I'm not sure what your numbers mean but a few months ago, I was getting a lot of 11 11 1 's and I thought it had some super meaning too -- turned out it was related to a date 11/1. Could be something like that also, but I'm not saying I know for sure
Old 10-12-2017, 09:35 PM
Master
i no lst mths or so iv had dreams of numbrs in i hav 11 very comn comnen nubr it is evn wen i lk it my wath sum tims i get 11 .11 .11 sec i do
wear u brn in 11th mnth or 11th day or cud be tim u wear bnr is wll lk 11.11
i wz brnin midnit i wz 12am i wz but i thgn nubr 11 is comen numbr 2 get i thng

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-flower
This might sound like a bit of a stupid question , we all know what 11 11 means but I have had a massive increase in 11 11s for the past two months, seeing it numerous times daily. Its never been this frequent for me. These past few days it has gone up, and I have been seeing 11 11 11 11 in really random places.

I have met my twin flame, although we don't really know each other and have not developed a relationship. Been going through some major internal changes lately and my guides seem to suggest that my TF has been too. I am the awakened twin but also the runner.

So I was just wondering if seeing quadruple 11 might have some super next level meaning?

I don't know what 11 11 means. Please explain.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:53 AM
Experiencer
So imagine. Stars in the sky. Patterns by which one can find other truths, yet more noise than one can handle. Flip that grasping to #s and you'll find the same game. Different hood.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 11-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-flower

There is no such thing as "Twin Flames" outside of the romantic context! Spiritually the topic brings nothing but corruption to spiritual understanding.

You only have to have a good search on the meaning of 1111 online to find that there are mixed opinions about its meaning.

In my experience both the TF concept & the 1111 signs ought to be ignored & let go of. You only need to listen to your heart & soul for guidance, no external force should be giving it to you.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I don't know what 11 11 means. Please explain.

Seeing 11:11 is thought to be an indicator of spiritual development; I've always felt that it's a thumbs up from the universe, I tend to overthink everything and I usually see it when I'm feeling anxious about my life.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
There is no such thing as "Twin Flames" outside of the romantic context! Spiritually the topic brings nothing but corruption to spiritual understanding.

You only have to have a good search on the meaning of 1111 online to find that there are mixed opinions about its meaning.

In my experience both the TF concept & the 1111 signs ought to be ignored & let go of. You only need to listen to your heart & soul for guidance, no external force should be giving it to you.

Yes, I understand what you mean, I think focusing on the romantic side of such an intense spiritual connection can hinder its progress and leech it of its true meaning. I try not to think about it too much, although it's difficult being bombarded with signs about him!

I think the signs I get are from my higher self and my TFs higher self. It's all so wonderful and profound and I do believe that God helps us along (our higher selves meaning us being connected to God), when we wake up to our true selves the more things align and fall into place and the synchronicities and signs reflect us being in line with becoming who we really are. I've always thought that's what 11:11 represents. I agree that we shouldn't identify too much with the concept, in the past I have been known to get obsessed with the signs!
Old 30-12-2017, 02:20 AM
Newbie ;)

For me personally, 11:11 (and other signs and synchs) tends to pop up more when I’m paying extra attention to my spiritual growth, or when I’m going through a transformation of some kind. I like to think it’s the Universe’s way of saying: “Pay close attention to what’s happening right now as there is something to learn.”

I once believed that the signs were asking me to trust that something will happen, or to ‘hold space’... but I now see the signs as just a beautiful expression of neutrality. When I get them, I always feel that I’m exactly where I need to be. It has its challenges, but I’m learning to embrace a lot of my experiences with few or no expectations.

Hope that helped :)