Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 26-06-2016, 08:51 PM
confusionsay

i will make a Yt vid...post it by tomorrow morning or early aft.
keep checking back.

Great Peace
~~~

Does it have a path with a heart?
Old 26-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusionsay
i will make a Yt vid...post it by tomorrow morning or early aft.
keep checking back.

Great Peace
~~~

Does it have a path with a heart?

Ahhh thanks :)
Old 26-06-2016, 11:33 PM
confusionsay

feather teaching

https://youtu.be/Qii1i4I7x8I
hope it turned out ok? https://youtu.be/Qii1i4I7x8I
let me know your thoughts, questions etc. It was a very rushed job, so there are lots of mistakes. but- thats just the nature of the game.

great peace
Old 26-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator
I'm in a different country (UK) but here an owl feather looks exactly like that. Barn owl.
Old 26-06-2016, 11:51 PM
confusionsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I'm in a different country (UK) but here an owl feather looks exactly like that. Barn owl.
yeah- could be!- never thought to check that...ill see. but its almost identical to the coopers hawk.
thx!
great peace
Old 27-06-2016, 12:08 AM
confusionsay

ok, so the great horned owl is also a contender, but the coopers hawk still, to me looks closer, but that horned owl has the proper spacing and colouring...its a tough call. great work Tobi!
Old 27-06-2016, 12:12 AM
confusionsay

Intrepidexplorer. there is a way to rule out the hawk...the Great horned owl is huge. how long is the feather? the coopers hawk is quite small. pls post dimensions?
Old 27-06-2016, 12:56 AM
Experiencer

Wow - I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who has responded. confusionsay, I really enjoyed the YouTube vid. Thank you so much for recording that so soon! The feather is roughly 6cm x 1cm. Pretty small, really.
Old 27-06-2016, 01:05 AM
confusionsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Wow - I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who has responded. confusionsay, I really enjoyed the YouTube vid. Thank you so much for recording that so soon! The feather is roughly 6cm x 1cm. Pretty small, really.
Hey im sure I speak for everyone when \I say I/we are happy to help.
Its small, so it really is saying either a juvenile (very small horned out that has shed a feather|) or it is a adult hawk.

I think I will start to upload more vids. Maybe my next one will be on the Turkey vulture which shed a feather for me right in front of me, in thank you for cleaning out a dumping spot in the river. The hawk or Owl that has left you that feather, has a reason for it.
Great peace!
Old 27-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusionsay
Hey im sure I speak for everyone when \I say I/we are happy to help.
Its small, so it really is saying either a juvenile (very small horned out that has shed a feather|) or it is a adult hawk.

I think I will start to upload more vids. Maybe my next one will be on the Turkey vulture which shed a feather for me right in front of me, in thank you for cleaning out a dumping spot in the river. The hawk or Owl that has left you that feather, has a reason for it.
Great peace!

I'll keep an eye out for your vids. Wow - that must be so amazing to see them actually shed a feather right in front of you. When I was in the UK, dozens of small white feathers came floating down from above like snow. I have no idea what kind of bird it came from, and I didn't take any of the feathers home with me. I didn't think to at the time.