Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 06-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Experiencer
Talking I think I'm a cricket

Okay, so when I first got to park Ave Treatment center, or at least when I was eligeable for my first pass, what I wanted more than anything was a cellphone. I got lost looking for the house we were staying at and as a result of getting lost a man from a cricket cell phone store stopped me to ask me my cell service and had a great deal on a phone more than half off. (no one ever stopped me on the street before to ask my cell service.)

It really seemed like it was meant to be for it was my first outing since getting out of jail. I had a wal mart phone when I got out of jail but lost it. Shortly before losing it I had a dream about the cell phone being contraband and my pink salmon bird eater spider with a cricket in it's fangs. (you can see my spiders in the health section on youtube if you like.)

One of my friends in Heaven is Suzan Rancourt who sometimes shows up as a Spider, so I called her "Queen of the World Wide Web", and it was primarily the web that was the reason I wanted a phone. (Spiders make webs and eat crickets").

Then someone I never met randomly sent me some money which covered the cost.

I walked in and there is a chalk board with a big drawing of Jiminy Cricket who represented the voice of "Conscience, guidance, and reason". Then remembered Mulan always carried a lucky Cricket.

So, thought about looking up Cricket totem and symbolism to see what it represents. The Cricket represents chanting, song, and mantras, because that is what they do all their life. When I pray, that is constantly what I do is chant mantras on my Rosary beads and sing (not always hail Mary's, but whatever seems to be inspired at the moment.) It seems to be what releases the most positive energy, grace, and reward.

These last few days I've been chanting more than ever and just looked up cricket symbolism a few minutes ago.

"The Cricket animal shows us that if you think you need material possessions, you have it all backwards." I'm attracted to Francis of Assissi ,Buddha, and ascetics because they realized by being poor, owning nothing, and being detached from everything material, they became rich, and that it was the key to happiness.

The cricket's vibrations and song attracts represents an incessant, unrelenting call to the creator but also attracts it's mate. Jiminy Cricket reminds us also of the power of a wish from the heart and how God and the Universe responds to and delivers that wish and even inspires it", (provided that it is good for us and others.)

Oh and if my spider friend in heaven wishes me to be her cricket, I'll always need to prepare my heart and soul to feed her well.

Anyhow, Of all the animals to be, the cricket seems like the most boring of all. Why not a wolf, lion, or bear? Instead I'm a little boring animal that is food for spiders and toads.

But they represent meditation and the incessant song they make at night symbolizes incessant unrelenting crying out to God when things get dark even to the point of pestering and annoying him. That is totally me

Also, the door, table cloth, walls, and map of the united states where it shows their service was all green. Green is the most common color in nature. When a Catholic priest wears Green robes it means grace. Green is the most sacred color of Islam and represents paradise, and Green is the color of this site. I sent a girl a pm last night with a picture of an Emerald, started believing in leprechauns recently, and am half Irish.

God often speaks through coincidence
Old 06-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Experiencer
Also, leprechauns are in the Fae Family and someone told me if I hang out around flowers and in nature and sing to the Fae a lot, that will attract them, but once one attracts them, if I tick them off or am bad to the environment, there will be consequences.

So, there is this garden near the Church next to a Marian shrine that I been spending hours singing and chanting and sometimes to the Fae something like "Fairest Fairies of Fairy land
come forth and take my hand
Fairest Fairies of Fairy land
Guide and strengthen me
Open these eyes to see
reveal thyself to me..."

Not sure if Fae exist, I just asked God that whenever invoking them, He'd assign the term to put me in contact with good spirits.

Then I chanted multiple times for God to send me a Leprechaun and felt the request was granted (even if God had to create a Leprechaun on the spot, such things are easy for him )

Then went to pick up trash for the fae folk to get on their good side, and there was a bag of chips next to some random plant where a mother duck had a nest, and she almost flew right into me.

I held her to make a youtube of me holding her, and had a feeling it ticked off the little spirits (or Fae) that care for plants and animals who were angry that I took a mother duck from her eggs to make her an unwilling internet spectacle, not only endangering her, but also the ten little ducklings she was sitting on.

So, I kid you not. After the phone ran out of energy, it simply was dead and unchargeable, and the people at the Cricket shop were unable to do anything for it, so had to buy another one.

I've had many phones and never had that problem.

Whether or not Fae exist, who knows, but I am 100% convinced it was a warning and consequence from the spirits of nature that care for plants and animals, for I abused a phone's youtube abilities to take a Mother Duck off her eggs which likely terrified her and made her very angry, which was both an abuse of a phone and animal cruelty.

See how Karma works?

(the duck youtube is on my channel if any are interested. She has a Rosary around her neck. On those Rosary beads that day I was chanting repeated mantras to Archangel Azrael (Angel of the dead) to unite me to the good souls who have left their body for their eternal reward.

When I got home, on another thread someone was talking about an intimate relationship with Azrael (like I've never heard of), and leaving links about him. The only reason I knew Azrael existed was randomly sitting down next to a book about him at the Library the day I relapsed. )

Last relapse was on Dextromethorphan (which has gotten me in so much trouble and in jail) and was using a different phone under a tree at a park. I walked a little ways from the tree to eat a meal and wasn't so high as to not photographically remember my steps, and the tree wasn't very far away.

Repeatedly I retraced the steps and didn't find it, which means that either a person or animal took it, (But I have a suspicion it was a leprechaun, as they are famous of stealing things or pulling pranks on the naughty.)

Recently I moved from the Twin Cities to a sober house in Columbia Heights. Folklore says Leprechauns are famous for making shoes, and Columbia heights is called bootstrap town. The symbol for the town is a boot. They must make boots too you'd think.

Ducks also represent luck which is where the term "Lucky Duck" comes from. Irish, shamrocks, and Leprechauns also represent luck.

Who knows, but God always works through coincidence has so far been my experience. Be careful what you ask for too.

If you keep asking Him for a Leprechaun, he might bring one to you, and they are known for being grumpy and mischievous. If you ask for patience, your patience will be tested. If you ask for humility, you will be exalted, but only after humiliation and mortification of reputation. If you ask to be Christ-like, you just might get crucified ;)
Old 06-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Master
I really love these posts Matthew! Coincidences are one of the best gifts life gives us - it gives us hope that there is more beyond us - other forces working in the universe that are unseen.

Crickets are by far one of the most LUCKY and amazing creatures on this planet! At my old house we had a cricket in the bathroom for a few months - he eventually hopped out the back door but he lived in the corner of the bathroom for so long!

I also (this is quite dorky) in highschool had come across a McDonalds toy of that Mulan cricket! He chirped and was very small so I kept him in my backpack for years! He was my companion! Ha!

Keep up your work Matthew! You have come so far! You have a lot to be proud of!

Have a fantastic weekend and keep your eyes open for that Leprechaun!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 06-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
I really love these posts Matthew! Coincidences are one of the best gifts life gives us - it gives us hope that there is more beyond us - other forces working in the universe that are unseen.

Crickets are by far one of the most LUCKY and amazing creatures on this planet! At my old house we had a cricket in the bathroom for a few months - he eventually hopped out the back door but he lived in the corner of the bathroom for so long!

I also (this is quite dorky) in highschool had come across a McDonalds toy of that Mulan cricket! He chirped and was very small so I kept him in my backpack for years! He was my companion! Ha!

Keep up your work Matthew! You have come so far! You have a lot to be proud of!

Have a fantastic weekend and keep your eyes open for that Leprechaun!
Amazing creatures? Lol! I never thought of them as that, just food for my spiders, and since they were razed to die a fairly gruesome death, didn't seem very lucky, but thanks.

They sure do know how to make a joyful noise to the creator hour after hour. Alot can be said for that.

Speaking of lucky crickets, if you switch your cell service to cricket, they have phones almost half off, sometimes more than half off with 3rd month free, and if the switch is from T-mobile or Metro PCS, you get 100$ credit.

And if the person who does so says I referred them and gives my #, I get credit for up to 250$ for making the referral lol.

At any rate. The phone is a lucky cricket and it looks like so am I
Old 06-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Suspended

I love the sound of crickets chirping during the evening/night...I live in the countryside so I hear them all the time...It's a very relaxing sound...
Old 08-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Suspended
Moon Cricket? To cut through all the chatter about animal guides, see the Movie "Jungle Book" released by Disney this spring. It gives the best description I seen about what an animal spirit guide really is.