Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 07-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Master
My birth chart for interpretation please

In case this site isn't 100% accurate or you just need to know,
My birth info is September 26th, 1984 6:26pm Milwaukee, Wisconsin US

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.co...7.54&lat=43.02

(I don't know how to post a picture lol sorry I tried)

I also have a question, I thought your ascendant was the sign that shows up in the first house.. but it's in the 12th? or does it change?

thank you very much for your insights, opinions and wisdom!
Old 07-06-2011, 12:06 PM
eyalec

Smile your natal chart

In short, a loveable person that appreciates beauty and art, very creative and talented. Relationship is important to you, but you tend to hold your emotions in constant control, with a critical approach. Though you may not always agree, your life is surrounded with luck, and you’ll succeed in your career, an aspect which is very important to you. you are almost incapable of working in something you hate.

The image chart you provide is horribly drawn, there are many elements missing.
You can find interesting astrology sites that provide affordable readings here: wonderfulsoul.com/astrology-reviews

As a talented and creative person, I’d appreciate your opinion on my spirituality development newly born site: wonderfulsoul.com
Good luck!
Old 11-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Master
thank you sweetie.

your site is really cool looking and easy to navigate
Old 12-06-2011, 03:23 AM
Medium_Laura

If you want to post it as an image. Save image as. Then upload it to Flickr or somewhere. Then use the picture icon and paste in the URL.

The direct site isn't listing it as a .jpg that's why it won't show up.

This site is much better and it explains all your houses and such

http://www.chaosastrology.net/freeastrologyreports.cfm
Old 13-06-2011, 05:09 AM
Master
thank you Laura I guess I just need to have an image hosting site, huh? I'll check out Flickr.

I did my chart there recently and chaos astrology is my go-to (though I got some interesting info from astrowin as someone suggested) but I didn't like the image from there so I used the other site's.. I have read a lot about my chart already but wanted outsider opinions, that's why I posted it here... they may know something that a site wouldn't necessarily tell me..
Old 13-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Medium_Laura

I think we talked before. While I do read them, for some reason they don't "capture" my attention like past lives or other things. You may need someone who does Vedic astrology, that is more about future events instead of what your lessons are at birth.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:43 PM
eyalec

Your natal chart

Sites will never be able to tell you anything valuable, as they are based on pre-determined descriptions. Astrology can help in many different ways, and the depth of the analysis is based mostly on the astrologer’s ability. Vedic astrology can help in events and predictions, but your natal chart is the best place to start from.
Since I like your chart, if you have a short and particular question regarding your chart, I can try to help.
I don’t practice astrology for a living. If you need a full analysis, there are plenty out there..
Old 23-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Master
yes Laura you helped me in another thread :)

thanks for liking my chart eyalec lol.. well I have been troubled for a very long time and thought a lot of the resolution resided in health problems i.e. namely dental to begin with.. so not having had proper health care since being about 14 (and am now 26) I finally got some in site.. and then before my appointment could arrive my mom told me she wants me out and then my cat who was my best friend died like a week ago..

I feel guilty because it's my action(s) that ultimately killed him as I unhooked his leash to untangle it at like 11pm and he started off and I didn't go after him, I won't go into all the details but I found out the next day he was attacked by a dog and then killed. well ok you don't need to know all this, but I thought I'd try to lay down details.. I already feel guilty all the time but I guess that's just a side-thing as I have this horrible anxiety that never goes away (unless I drink) alright well as you can see I also don't think that clearly.. My mind races on and on and I have bad thoughts (I was diagnosed with ocd along w/ depression and anxiety at about 14 and have in ways come a long way but I am struggling now pretty bad and since I'm 26 I can't really keep excuses)

I have been getting a small amount in unemployment that may be due to run out soon and don't know how I could support myself or possibly get my own place if my mom does tell me time's up get out now.. aside from that I've been noticing how I am with people; that I don't really offer much.. I am quite negative and don't really contribute things to a group or even to a pair of people.. I am so uncomfortable in my skin and head it's like torture just being in the same room as another person.. I can't really explain how bad I already felt in general so on top of the cat who I saw every day and was such a comfort to me being gone, it's hard for me to imagine going on.. I know that so many people have so many problems and many are much worse off than me.. but I can't help but think that my mental condition is a barbaric burden..
um ok sorry, if you read all that.. I guess my query would be wondering if my personal doom can end soon. I feel like I've gained a lot of knowledge and wisdom in my years and am a very intelligent person.. but I can't escape the prison of my mind and body and as if that weren't enough I need to do something very quickly to survive in the material world.
if you can think of a better question out of that please let me know, I am just so sad and scared and sick
Old 25-06-2011, 09:57 PM
eyalec

your chart

Don’t be scared. Everything comes for a reason, and there is no doom in your chart.
In order to help you better there are many background questions I need to ask.
Every chart offers various directions for the person to chose and evolve. In general, you have the potential to bloom as a beautiful flower, and you are clearly not there YET, which means you still have lessons to learn.
Your disagreement with your mom isn’t new, I guess this issue is hanging at least for a year now. The guilt you mention is also not new, and it has nothing to do with your cat. Losing a pet is very hard, I identify, having lost my precious dog, but you aren’t responsible for its destiny. The guilt is part of something else that you always carry with you (some pin this on past lives), and you are not sure what it is. You can change that. These feelings fit well with your very strong need to be accepted by society. Understand, every quality has its challenge and its advantage. What is manifested is up to you and what you choose to do with it. You have the power to create your destiny. but the first thing is to want to deal with, and not to escape. I’m no doctor, but there are much better ways to deal with anxiety.
You have an extremely powerful Neptune. It touches every one of your personal planets, conjunct to your M.C. , and if your birth hour is correct (make sure), it is also ruling the sign of your Asc. With a strong Neptune like yours, a person who wants to escape may turn to drinking, as one form of escapism, which will only destroy you. Neptune holds however magnificent powers, if you chose to use them. I wrote a blog about Neptune, if you want I’ll send you the link.
The few last years may have been stressful for you. in a cosmic point of view, it is not by accident, forcing you to accept changes that will lead you to your path.
Old 26-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Master
thank you very much for your interpretation.

My mom and I have had issues for years..
I'm very sorry about your precious dog. and thank you for saying I'm not responsible for its destiny tho I still can't help it.. You sound like you know what you're talking about so it helps to hear other peoples' versions.
and yes I had guilt issues already. I don't want to tell you my whole life story but I am open to share things, I guess I just don't want to start sharing everything cuz I will go on forever lol..
I feel like I am a very good person now, very kind albeit negative and I care very much about people and things.. I stick my nose where it may not belong if I feel something is wrong and I just want to make a big difference somehow. but when I was younger I was less honest and stole and hurt people more (tho I am hurting people now) and just an accumulation of things.. I wasn't *that* bad.. more a tainted feeling misguided child who was hurt but I still caused a lot of trouble and grief and did some bad things..
anyways.. hmm so I feel guilty about past things and also present things such as me not really living life and also being a burden to others when I could be more contributing. the anxiety really kills me. I can't explain it but I feel nauseous with it sometimes..

I have to wrap this up cuz my brother needs to use the computer to check a flight but I am pretty sure that's my right birth time as I had wrote it down.. I would love to see your blog about Neptune. I rediscovered my ascendant is Pisces from Laura on here in another thread a couple months ago but I haven't explored it as much as I knew I should when I first found out again.. I think it's an important key but I guess I am too preoccupied with my Scorpio nature still since I haven't figured it all out.. but I guess the addition of Pisces is key to understanding this but Scorpio does show up 4 times in my chart.. ok gtg thank you so much!!