Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 24-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Shelly

How do I view all posts since my last visit?

I know there's a thing at the top of the page here, with options, but it doesn't seem to work properly.
Old 24-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Suspended
Hiya Shelly

Click on the down arrow next to 'New Posts' then choose the top option 'Previous Visit'. If it's not working, it is most likely a browser issue. I believe Google Chrome and I.E.9 are troublesome. I use Firefox and it works fine.

Hope this helps.

Squatch
Old 24-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Shelly

Thanks it must be the browser then.
Old 25-03-2012, 01:09 AM
res

Yeah i am having trouble with the "my posts" button. The icons sometimes shows the threads that have been replied to and sometimes it doesnt. Lately i have been neglecting my threads as it looks like no one has replied only find they have. Is there another way to see when a reply has been posted in a thread that i have posted in also?
Old 25-03-2012, 04:32 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Yeah i am having trouble with the "my posts" button. The icons sometimes shows the threads that have been replied to and sometimes it doesnt. Lately i have been neglecting my threads as it looks like no one has replied only find they have. Is there another way to see when a reply has been posted in a thread that i have posted in also?
When you have the list of threads on the screen they have a little icon in the leftmost column, the open letter one. If you have posted in a thread this icon will contain a right-pointing orange arrow.
If it is a thread you really want to follow you could use the subscription feature.
Old 25-03-2012, 04:38 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya Shelly

Click on the down arrow next to 'New Posts' then choose the top option 'Previous Visit'. If it's not working, it is most likely a browser issue. I believe Google Chrome and I.E.9 are troublesome. I use Firefox and it works fine.

Hope this helps.

Squatch
Maybe, but also the 'rooms list' has to be built first before the New Posts drop-down menu is activated. If you click on it too soon then you will just get no response.