Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Experiencer

Talking Am I ready to astral project

I been reading all about ap the positive and the negatives how to keep protected etc and I think I have enough information to try it.My ap happens naturally but I never really leave my body because I'm too afraid so I keep myself in my body.But I noticed that if this keeps happening naturally then maybe my spirit guides are trying to show me something maybe it's time for me to ap for the first time all I have to do is ask for protection(archangel Michael) etc and keep my thoughts positive
Old 26-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Master

Perhaps it is a good idea if you ap for a short while then come back to your body again. By doing that you can see there is nothing to worry about and it might give you confidence and then you can go out longer next time. I would not read negative things about ap. The more you read about it the more fear and worry it is likely to cause you. Being afraid is not good as it can cause negative things to happen. You can ask for protection before you ap. I think that would be better than after you ap.
I just have another thought. I know I am repeating myself and changing what I am saying. I would suggest forget about ap for a while and fill your mind with good thoughts about ap. The more you do that the more you are likely to get rid of your fear but I would advise you to stop reading about negative things. It is very important to get rid of your fear otherwise negative things or unpleasant things are likely to happen.
Old 27-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Knower
Remind yourself as an eternal soul you cannot be harmed. Take a deep breath and keep focused on the task in hand.

I wish you a safe journey my friend.
Old 28-09-2015, 06:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
I been reading all about ap the positive and the negatives how to keep protected etc and keep my thoughts positive
Perhaps I was a bit hard. You are trying to be positive and that is a great start. Keep up the good work. As TheTruth said remind yourself that you cannot be harmed. That was a very good suggestion of what TheTruth said. This may help you. When you are just leaving your body say I am now with my angel. Being with someone will likely make you feel a lot better.
Old 28-09-2015, 09:24 PM
Master

I got this from the internet. I know you are keeping your thoughts positive which is great. I thought this may help you with your fear.

Be positive
While astral projection is considered to be a safe experience, it can be scary at times. Remember, that your mind is in control of the projection, that’s why it is important to keep your mind positive. You should avoid watching scary movies and experiencing negative emotions before you attempt projection. The practice of http://i0.wp.com/in5d.com/images/ast...size=231%2C218astral projection might involve sleep paralysis, which might be unpleasant only if your mind is full of negative thoughts and scary memories from horror movies. It is a good idea to practice some form of meditation or relaxation before you attempt astral projection. It will clear your mind from all the negativity and give you the right attitude of peace that will ensure a positive experience.
Old 28-09-2015, 09:27 PM
Master

Good luck and enjoy your astral experiences.
Old 07-10-2015, 02:41 AM
Seeker

I was scared when I first learn to project too. Afraid of not coming back or the evil side would just take me.. but after I actually projected, I learned that we projected every night when we sleep and come back when we're awake. We're just not aware of it. Astral projection is just making ourselves aware of the process of falling asleep and go to the other side.

After I did it, I wasn't afraid anymore..I look forward to more experience. In fact, it's harder to stay aware out there that long. I always ended up coming back sooner than I wanted.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:02 AM
Master

How is it going dreamercan. We would love to know how you are going. Are you practicing ap. As heart0501 said, go for it. I was afraid. I just said I am not afraid and I meant it and I was OK. You will be too.