Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Master
I cried a lot as a baby, for no apparent reason

I heard (or read, not sure now) Eckhart Tolle talking about how some children come into the world with a lot of pain when there's nothing physically wrong with them, and it reminded me of my mum telling me that I was practically yelling the maternity ward down when I was a new-born (the nurses apparently weren't too distraught when I left ), when there was nothing physically wrong with me. It's got me thinking that it could be pain carried over from a past life.

I also happened upon a newspaper clipping from the year I was born when we were moving house, and there was a story in it about a young family that had died in a house fire, and that got me thinking... could just be a coincidence, of course. But anyway, can anyone recommend a good technique for revisiting past lives?
Old 14-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Master

There are a lot! YOu can visit a past life regressionist - it's a form of hypnotism. Or you can find it all online.

However, what you will be shown is what is pertinent to you at this time and not necessarily what you want to see.
Old 15-12-2013, 12:39 AM
Master

On past life regression , self hypnosis is probly the most common . you can get audio cds in new age book stores . There are a bunch of self hypnosis videos on you tube . There are mp3s for down load off web sites . Other methods include a candle flame , mirror , and a boll of water . You can find methods posted on web sites , there easy to find . Do the meditation with an oppen mind , do not assume you were any one , how you lived or died .
Old 15-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Master
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into it! Yeah, I imagine open-mindedness is pretty crucial, best not to go into it with any preconceptions or expectations.
Old 21-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Master

I heard that a newborn who cries alot for no reason, is ****ed to have reincarnated and are humiliated. They don't want to be here and they don't want to start all over again.

According to Helen Wambach's book Life Before Life, babies are very aware of who they are and their surroundings and parents, etc.
Old 22-12-2013, 12:56 AM
jazb123

Children up to the age of 5 can remember past lives but slowly forget it (for the best). Babies cry for no reason because they are grieving over loved ones they departed. I remember one time speaking to my 4 year old cousin. He said he loved his mum, but his last one was better !
Old 29-12-2013, 04:34 AM
Guide
When I was 2 we moved to Alaska. I cried in that house every night, my parents couldn't figure out why. I have faint memories of being in my crib, looking out the window, seeing all sorts of lights, and then feeling fear. I don't remember anything else. To this day they both don't know why I cried. It was for hours too. Doctors were stumped cause I was fine. They told my parents to let me cry it out, but I wouldn't finished crying for hours lol.

However, the first 2 years of life when I lived in San Francisco, it didn't happen. So maybe there was something paranormal I was afraid of or something.
Old 29-12-2013, 04:46 AM
livingkarma

All I know is that when my babies were newborn, they would cry alot from over stimulation ...
Sights, sounds, lights, constant activity - very different from being safe & snug in a womb ...
Upon removing them from the hustle & bustle they calmed down ...
There's a reason for everything ...
This is the trick that worked to calm my anxiety & theirs as well as their crying & blood curdling screams ...
Old 05-01-2014, 05:24 AM
aboutwhatmatters

I had colic as well. I may have been regretting what I signed up for ;)
Old 05-01-2014, 10:23 AM
Experiencer
All the above probable reasons are very valid. Another possible reason is that a spiritual entity that's missing the baby is by its side and unintentionally scaring the child. But I do tent to think (when there is absolutely no medical problem) that the most common reason is that the baby is very scared or weary of its new environment or misses their old environment, be that the womb or their spiritual place before reincarnation or their previous life.