Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Pathfinder

Talking A sick girls Friday night

Recently, I recieved an invitation to a party hosted by my favorite family member. I'm not a party person but I haven't seen my cousin in years, so I was excited. The day before the party, I catch a head cold. When I'm sick i turn into a big baby. I Tried everything to feel better but the day of the party i ended up feel worse. Still a voice in my head kept telling me "YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT, YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY". Last minute, I decide to pull myself together and at least go show my face.
I made it to the party around 11:00, I hit the dance floor searching for a my cousin's face. Who did I see out of the corner of my eye? One of my favorite musicians. I have loved his music since middle school and this was my first time seeing him in real life. Then boom! another familar face, my cousin! She gave me the longest hug and told me how surprised she was to see me (im a true homebody) at the party. Every time I see her i ask her about this musician that she knows, so given the opportunity I had to get a picture with him. She told me that his GF was with him but she would make it happen. Now Im excited, about an hour and a half goes by. Im patiently waiting for my cousin to give me the Ok. So I see her walk over to him, im looking at them and he looks at me and im like "OH GOD PLS SAY YES". He agrees to take the picture and I'm beyond elated.
We walk back to him, she introduces us and we pose. My cousin is being pulled in so many directions, so she's ignoring us. He asked me "whats up with the pic" and replied " I don't even know" camly but standing next to him going crazy inside. So she finally takes takes our picture. I was disappointed that the picture might suck because I told him to come in closer... I really wanted him to put his arm around me. Right after the picture was taken I run over to look at it. Which was pretty rude, I walked back over to the musician to thank him. I put my arm out to shake his hand and he wrapped his arms around me. I was sooo shocked and that sent me on a natural high. I was on a cloud for four days after that encounter. I couldn't even feel the sickness for those 4 days, everything was blissful. I feel like the hug was a real transfer of energy and it really made my soul smile. I wonder if he could feel the love like I did. I was finally in the right place at the right time. Who knew a hug could be so powerful!!
Old 05-04-2013, 07:41 PM
RainbowAngel

Oh wow! Thats amazing and to think you could have stayed at home and missed it all. Funny how these things happen :)