Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Hirandall

law of attraction and synchronicity.. ... .

Do you think seeing certain numbers often can be caused by thinking about.. .them too much as in thinking they have some meaning while they actually don't have any and law of attraction just cause them to show up more often?.. .
Old 03-04-2013, 01:16 PM
amy green

Interesting question. By thinking about certain numbers, i.e having heightened awareness of them - then these numbers would certainly stand out more than they otherwise would. Of course this then begs the question of whether this is meaningful. I would say it depends on why you started to think of those numbers in the first place, i.e. randomly or because of something significant that transpired.

You probably know that the difference between a coincidence and synchronicity is that synchronicity is a meaningful coincidence. It's up to you to assess which one this incidence is really since it is largely a subjective matter.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Hirandall

.. ... .I see but what.. .else do you think could be the cause of seeing numbers?Is it apophenia?.. .Our some Higher Self trying to tell us something?.. ... .Do you think we can trust the perceived meaning or is it better to just write it off?.. .
Old 03-04-2013, 04:39 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirandall
.. ... .I see but what.. .else do you think could be the cause of seeing numbers?Is it apophenia?.. .Our some Higher Self trying to tell us something?.. ... .Do you think we can trust the perceived meaning or is it better to just write it off?.. .
This is where your intuition could serve you best - if you have this ability. Do you know what first instigated you seeing/being aware of these numbers?

Hirandall - the perceived meaning is your call, i.e. whether it rings true to you or not. No-one can really make that decision for you accurately I feel. Any meaning - if not directly obvious - may become apparent in time. It could be some divine intervention; I have no way of knowing this in your case though. Sorry - it's a highly subjective issue.

I am sure other member's posts will help clarify this experience further for you.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Hirandall

.. ... .Hmm,I doubt I.. .am good at intuition,I feel like I don't really manage to conform to social norms so I guess I lacked common sense.. .
Old 03-04-2013, 09:25 PM
amy green

Intuition is about understanding something immediately, i.e. knowledge that comes to you. Common sense is more about mental/rational processes. Anyway, hope you get some helpful posts here.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:58 AM
Francine

I don't think anything is really a coincidence.. If something is standing out to you, it must be for a reason. And even if its not, what's the harm in believing that it is. Because you create your own reality and if you look for a positive lesson or even have the intentions of gaining something positive (in a not selfish way, but in a way of encouraging self growth) then that lesson WILL come to you. Keep following signs. Smile, be happy when you see that same synchronicity because its better to feel reached out to and be in a good mood because of it then to write it off as nothing when maybe it was, in fact, a sign sent from your higher conscience!

Hope this helps :)

~ Francine ~
Old 04-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Moose

I totally agree with Francine.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Sparkle13

When it comes to the Universe, there aren't any accidents. There is a reason why these numbers appear. A higher spiritual message is being conveyed. Numbers have always been an important sign for me. I feel they are presented to me as a clue to where I am on my journey. Not that it makes complete sense! I also feel that this is how our angels communicate to us. :)
Old 04-04-2013, 03:10 PM
amy green

I can see that everything has consequences but this is different from everything has meaning to someone,
i.e. that everything is more than a coincidence.

Think about it! Everything?