Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello Jeff,
Playing with these unseen forces is like playing with electricity,its invisible,but,both can harm you,one can kill you very easily indeed.
I just have the feeling,as I said before that I thought you may of been "playing around" with things you cannot see nor control.
If you are then you need to invoke a prayer/invocation of protection,its normal to do that,when I was a member of a spiritualist church in 1977/78 we had to be super careful about protection for our circle/group.

We had trance mediums who allowed dead spirits to occupy their "space",these souls who had crossed over spoke be manufacturing a voicebox from ectoplasm,which I have seen by the way.if that portal to the next world is not closed properly,by prayer "The Great Invocation"is used written by
Alice A Bailey, then all kinds of entities can follow you around, home,work and especially sleep.
I do know of one case from our circle of a young girl being followed home,that's normal,but she got involved with a friends Ouija board,which were like monopoly in the 70's, she was very mentally unhinged by it all,she blamed the church I belonged to,but I was a baby myself, just 24 years old,I knew everything then,I knew nothing,zero,zilch.
Be careful.

Kind Regards Billy.

Hello Zoe,
Like I said don't take offence,you seem to be open to Jeff's little exploits as being normal,and alright,and happy for him to continue the way he is that's fine.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 29-04-2017, 08:37 PM
Master

Sleep paralysis is normal and natural. The etheric body temporarily becomes quiescent while the physical body sleeps, and this prevents the physical body from acting out our dreams and astral experiences. If the etheric body is not fully quiescent then we have cases such as sleep-walking etc.

If we become semi-conscious while the etheric body is quiescent and we do not understand what is happening then it can be unnerving because the physical body does not respond. If we understand that this is a natural aspect of sleep then we can take advantage of it, because it is easier to consciously astral travel from the state of sleep paralysis.

Peace.
Old 12-05-2017, 04:05 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

To have OBE , you need to meditate and have a proper Vegetarian diet

Know yourself , meditate and find the answer , no money involved
there are no shortcuts in Spirituality
Google, pyramidmeditation, its free meditation and it is focusing on Breath Energy