Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-05-2011, 09:23 AM
therefinedmind

Who has access to our thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It is said that we play all the roles of humanity at one time or another in our many incarnations.

Hi Mattie, thanks for sharing! When you say that we play all the roles of humanity, do you mean for this to include roles such as a murderer, or rape victim? I find this concept really interesting, and have always wondered whether we play all the roles.

By thought being transparent, what I am referring to is the nature of our thought - eg, where is it stored? A lot of people would probably believe that thought is stored safe and sound inside their head. Who knows, but I believe that the energy is released into a shared space of consciousness, and (lucky for us) that most people are not accustomed to or aware of how to tune into them. It is suggested that we all have the capability to hone our psychic skills, and I guess this would not be the case unless thought was stored in a place that we all have access to. Also if spirits communicate by thought, then do we have the same ability, but our physical bodies just make it more difficult to do so? Just a thought
Old 01-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Seeker

Here's one last delusion: calling all of the above "illusions"
Old 01-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Rivendoah

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I think I would wrap it all up in one illusion, the illusion of separation, that would cover any perception we have of ourselves.

That is the answer to everything... and it is only an illusion that we believe in for a 'time'... the reality is that we are already in heaven... we are already with god... we are all one... we have just chosen to believe we are not...
Old 07-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Knower
rotfl .................................................. ...
Old 07-06-2011, 06:22 PM
astroboy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivendoah
That is the answer to everything... and it is only an illusion that we believe in for a 'time'... the reality is that we are already in heaven... we are already with god... we are all one... we have just chosen to believe we are not...

That's thumbs up for you, Rivendoah.