Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 23-03-2014, 06:06 AM
Kamila

question ab magic spell

Hi guys I hv a question is it okay to do a love spell for my husband and I to help us reconnect closer ? I feel like we love each other but we are not in love with each other or hm how can I describe it lol um perhaps our relationship could use a little romantic spice if u know wat I mean...would it make it ok if I asked for his permission to do it (even tho he's not into this sort of thing) . Im not trying to make him go crazy over me etc. Just to bring some passion back into our marriage. ...if there's any spell experienced folks here would you recommend a spell that is fit again im not looking to make him go crazy over me just to help us get closer in a romantic way thank u ♥♡♥
Old 23-03-2014, 06:57 AM
primrose

I don't know of any spells, I don't think you should tell your husband you want to use one, have you had a discussion about this issue? I'm a big believer in the power of thoughts and visualization, as it works for me, send him loving thoughts and visualize how you want things to be between you as if it's already a reality.
Old 25-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Kamila

thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
I don't know of any spells, I don't think you should tell your husband you want to use one, have you had a discussion about this issue? I'm a big believer in the power of thoughts and visualization, as it works for me, send him loving thoughts and visualize how you want things to be between you as if it's already a reality.
Sounds awesome ill try that thank u
Old 25-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Experiencer

I would not have thought that spells/ Love potions come under this topic lol.. But hey what the heck..
He's your husband you are not trying to entice a Lover lol. Carrying out Spells in unpractised hands.. in often destructive... If you are into such practise and i have Pagan/ Druiduc friends who are... Be aware of the Three Fold Rule... If you undertake to do this.. if it is not well recieved or not done with the best of intentions, it can boomerang back on you at 3 times the intensity... Maybe a little 'Wooing' would be safer.. Sprinkle some rose petal on the bed, light some scented candles.. see how he likes a romantic natural setting..
Old 25-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Kamila

Thank u ill do that
Old 26-03-2014, 03:40 AM
Krystalle

You don't need any spells lol
Spend more time together doing things maybe find a hobby you both enjoy...improve your communication and plan more date nights and be well groomed around eachother...so on
Old 26-03-2014, 11:57 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalle
You don't need any spells lol
Spend more time together doing things maybe find a hobby you both enjoy...improve your communication and plan more date nights and be well groomed around eachother...so on
Thanks
Old 23-04-2014, 07:22 AM
Ketan1234

For it vashikaran mantra can be used. These aresome kind of mantras which help in increasing attraction between two people.
Old 25-04-2014, 01:15 AM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan1234
For it vashikaran mantra can be used. These aresome kind of mantras which help in increasing attraction between two people.
I never tried that thank u
Old 25-04-2014, 04:27 AM
bitternight

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Hi guys I hv a question is it okay to do a love spell for my husband and I to help us reconnect closer ? I feel like we love each other but we are not in love with each other or hm how can I describe it lol um perhaps our relationship could use a little romantic spice if u know wat I mean...would it make it ok if I asked for his permission to do it (even tho he's not into this sort of thing) . Im not trying to make him go crazy over me etc. Just to bring some passion back into our marriage. ...if there's any spell experienced folks here would you recommend a spell that is fit again im not looking to make him go crazy over me just to help us get closer in a romantic way thank u ♥♡♥

Tantra usually keeps things interesting.. ever read anything on kama sutra?