Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Pathfinder
Can tarot tell you if a person is your twin flame or not?

If I use the yes or no spread. And I got the no card.
Does it mean that person I believe is my twin flame is not my twin flame?
Old 13-02-2018, 04:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan

If you used the yes no spread to inquire if a certain individual is your TF or not, and you received from the cards a No answer- Listen carefully here- This does not in any way shape or form mean that the person is not your TF.

However that said it also is no clear indication that the answer is yes this person is your TF either.

The TwinFlame journey imho, is an honest, caring, journey of self discovery embarked upon through the help of a relationship to another- aimed at delving deeper into the discovery of the true, and best self within us all. Both participants of such relationship should in theory be able to eventually learn from the other aspects of the true nature of the self. Therefore to me the TF journey is another journey and way of learning very deeply profound spiritual lessons. It is not the only option, and is not the only way. There are many.

That said imo the cards can never tell us yes or no whom someone else is to us.

Further I am under the impression if you ask the cards as a way to find out if someone is your TF or not, by that very act alone, one may consider simply that they still may have learning to do.

About who oneself is.

About why or what is indeed their reason in the present moment for needing to find their TF so badly at this time- or in another way of saying it- what are your own reasons for looking for your TF? If the answer that comes to your mind is "Well because I want a relationship" Your very possibly looking for the wrong reasons and that is not to say wanting a relationship is wrong, it most certainly not, but according to those here who believe in the TF theories- that is probably the last reason one should be looking for a TF, as according to those whom hold faith in the TF concept that is not what a TF is.

It isn't a BF.

Or GF.

My honest answer to your question is an indication by tarot that someone is not your TF, does not make how you are interpreting the cards true. It also doesn't make your no answer a yes.

And my honest opinion actually is if you are asking the tarot to determine who your TF is in the first place, you have quite a bit to learn, about relationships and about other people in general.

I do not know about anyone else here or elsewhere but I personally would not want to be in the shoes of a person being asked about via the tarot such an important question as are they my soulmate or twinflame?....

Finding out about another's such intent and assumption that I even want to be gussed about via a tarot deck may put me into a cataclysmic anger shock..... Dude I really am joking here, but then again not really. Know what I mean?

But all opinion of my own aside, and very much so seriously, asking a yes or no spread in regards to a potential partner and pulling a No answer does not indicate that the answer is a No-Period and set in stone because the cards say so.

All my best.
Old 13-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Guide
I must admit I don't really believe in Tarot or Twin Flames - so for me that kinda answers that lol

If you are with someone, my advice it to experience the beauty of your relationship so perfectly for what it is - without any labels or expectation.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 14-02-2018, 04:57 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you :)
Old 17-02-2018, 02:13 AM
Master

Relationships are hard enough without the labels. I was in denial about my twin flame forever...to the point that he was showing signals that I intentionally misread. Cards and psychics were not able to tell me, even when the answers were obviously there.

Just let it be. You will know one way or another when it is time.
Old 18-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Experiencer

I've had a tarot reading about a guy I reconnected with last year from 13 years ago saying that he was my twin flame.

We were together in a long distance thing for 5 months until I called it off for several reasons. I now believe he was my near/false twin, not my real twin flame.

But I also believe is normal the reading said he was my TF, because at the time of that reading I needed to believe that (it was part of the experience and lessons I needed).

I believe very often tarot only tells you what you need to know in that particular time for the life experience/lesson you need, and nothing else.

If you want to know if someone is really your TF, check with how you feel in your heart and your intuition. That was the lesson for me.
Old 18-02-2018, 10:35 PM
Master
I was told by one of the great Tarot readers here that you'd want to see Strength & Lovers & Ace of Cups.

As for the rest, I agree for the most part with olhosdeamendoa.
Old 10-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Experiencer
I would say no, not tarot, however back in the day when I met my TF I used to have an Egyptian oracle deck that has a twinsoul card, I never knew what a twin soul was back then but I remember I always used to pull that card in the lead up to meeting.
Old 10-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Guide

Personally I don't use tarot often, and I have decided that reading tarot for myself isn't worth the time.

The problem that can arise when reading for yourself is... yourself. You have a vested interest in what the cards reveal and that is often going to sway/flavor what you believe the cards mean.

Tarot reading is most often practiced by using the intuitive impressions the reader gets.

To pick up and interpret intuition it is important NOT to have an emotional attachment or involvement with the question or the potential answer. If there is an involvement with the question, especially a love/relationship question, it is far too likely that the answer will be the reader's answer, not the cards' answer.

So in answer to your question, I'd say that the cards you pulled do not definitely give either a yes or a no.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan

thats correct.

you'd also need to 'define' what a twin flame means and is.

If its the love of your life and you got the no card. then no, its not your twin flame.

If its your most significant spiritual friend/partner and you got no, then no it's not your twin.

If it's your all of the above and more and you got no. then no its not your twin flame.

If you got no. Could be non existent and as good as asking if the perception of our planets is seen the same by all.