Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Master
why you should focus on the 3D aspect of your TF

Wow, I totally love what Elise Perez says here about the 3D and 5D concerning TFs. I've been trying to convey the exact same thing here many times, which never found much resonance as no one here is involved with their TF and then prefers to focus on the so called 5D, and I feel this is only a coping technique.

In any case, Elise explains in this video why it is vitally important to also focus on the 3D.
Doing so can be more painful, but I don't see that as a reason to avoid it. After all we live here, not on some cloud in another dimension. I personally never understood why people keep talking about 3D and 5D so much on here. It's not either-or. It's and-and.

Anyhow, she explains it wonderfully!
If you're interested, she starts explaining it around 9 minutes into the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOnjR_5r0OM
Old 15-02-2018, 02:29 PM
Experiencer
I totally missed this thread! Ugh...

I used to listen to her a little over a year ago. She didn't always resonate with me but she always looked so happy and successful with her "twin" and that was attractive! Then I started clearing out all the readers and videos that didn't feel right to simplify my life.

I came accross get again not too long ago and was quite shocked that she divorced her "twin" that she spent years talking up because she manifested him and now was connecting with someone new guy who was for sure her twin. She then went on to talk about how she sees twins could be called soulmates but its just whatever you want it to be. (I'm paraphrasing). To say the least I was shocked at what I saw was blatant lying to people about her success and leading people for readings who needed her specific help because of her special skills. Not to mention she did all this right after having a baby with her ex...

I'm seriously trying not to be in judgement about her but I feel like she is one of the people who prey on confused, newly activated folks and talk all kinds of sh** about other readers.

She might have changed since I saw her a couple months ago but I've got too much of a bad taste in my mouth to listen anymore.

Btw I'm super in my masculine right now and buzzing of the new moon. Sorry if it's too much. She just triggered the heck out of me!
Old 15-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Master

oh that IS her lol. i thought it was.

she's the kind to convince you that you can turn corn kernels into popcorn in a pot of water.

funny how she got 'healed' and it automatically gave her the skills to do it on others (more money making)

these are the types I refer to as false lights. requires props to gain light via means of others.
authentic is an inside job that does feel alone. even though we are not :)
Old 15-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Guide
I've watched quite a few Elise Perez videos and as far as I'm concerned she's the real deal. It's easy to get caught up in the Twin Flame label even for spiritual teachers, but I feel like she's redeemed a lot of her views.

One of her recent videos she states that as you begin to reach self-actualization, everyone you encounter on your path becomes a twin flame. She also makes it a point to emphasize that most people are looking for a life partner and that these are the ones that stick around.

I tend to believe this as I've met several women lately who I feel that special soulmate bond with. Had I met these women earlier in my life I don't feel I would've been open enough to experience this. The great thing is that this bond is unconditional and I don't feel the need enter into a romantic relationship with them. However, I do still feel that there is someone special who is slated to enter my life.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Experiencer

I don't tend to put much stock into her videos. She may be right from her perspective, but as we all perceive things differently, she isn't right for everyone. I think she has some good points, but I also think the accuracy of her perspective depends on where you are in your journey.

I do think you need to live your life in the 3d because that's where you, body and soul, currently are. But in some cases, separating the 5d aspect can make sense. Living in the 3d is all about materialism, but the 5d is all about what comes from the heart. And depending on where you are on your path, separating the two may make it easier to discuss even if you're currently experiencing both simultaneously or have reached an awareness higher than 3d within your current life. But, I do think when most people talk about 5d, they're really more in the 4d since they tend to shift a lot between dimensions. I know I fall more in this area.

Anyway, point is that you should definitely focus on the 3d, but if there's more going on that just your 3d experiences, it may be easier to talk about it as a separation as long as you understand it's all you. Does that make sense? Or am I just rambling?
Old 16-02-2018, 02:34 AM
Master

Talking about 5D just seems like a higher grade level than I'm at. I can barely get my grips around 4D? And need a lot more study in that regards... so even if people here do have a better idea of what 5D is than I think they do, it doesn't do me any good to discuss it with them.

One step at a time, no sense in hurrying just to make myself feel good for a brief time...
Old 16-02-2018, 02:54 PM
Experiencer
One thing I can say about her is she is really good at the whole LOA thing. She's definitely successful in what she does, I just wish she didn't use the TF as a hook.
Old 17-02-2018, 11:04 AM
Master
To get back to the 3D and 5D thingie... Twinflame Psychic was talking about the exact same thing in her last reading: The feminine focusing too much on the 5D and making the 3D inferior to that. Underestimating the importance of the 3D, the physical body, sensuality & sexuality and so on.
She talks about this about 22 mins into the reading.
I also think -based on what I read here, which of course is a limited 'audience'- that many females focus on the so called 5D an awful lot.
And yes, we have to get to a higher vibration, that is happening anyways with all the energy shifts and portals, but in the meantime we do have a life to live in the physical.
And in the end we have to embody the higher energies in the lower 2 chakras. So we have to 'pull it down', not live with our head in 5D clouds.
Maybe it's similar to what's always happened: people activating -or trying to activate- their higher chakras because they so much want to be able to hear and see things, but at the same time forgetting they first need a solid foundation --> grounding. Most never even knew or didn't understand the importance of this.
Maybe this focusing on the 5D and forgetting about the 3D is similar, if not the same.

But if interested, listen to Karen's last reading on YouTube, 21-22 mins into the reading. It comes up with several cards for the feminine btw, not just the one. But the explains most of it at 21-22 mins in.
Old 17-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
One thing I can say about her is she is really good at the whole LOA thing. She's definitely successful in what she does, I just wish she didn't use the TF as a hook.
Yes, she does have the LoA down to a T! And I love that too, because everything in life has to do with that.
Old 17-02-2018, 12:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Slowly but surely... the more we live from the core of the zero point field the more we feel aligned to it all in that place of beingness.

Timelines collapse and merge and all dimensions intergrate into the eternal now moment.
There truely is no longer any seperation from any 'dimension'.

When I swim at the pool I feel very in my body and at the same time my heart and mind could be flying through other 'dimensions' of experience.
It is an illusion of another dimension for everything is here - now.
As I was talking to a lady I met today i was having the '3d' experience of hearing her, seeing her and feeling her energy all while being in my physical awareness.. and yet at the same time I knew that her energy was triggering a part of my soul aspect on another dimensional level....
This happens to me quite frequently now days... more and more the people I meet in the physical also seem to transport me to another world as well.

Then i experienced something I've been experiencing more and more lately... being in my body and in the physical while also observing myself and the situation from above... taking in many levels of subtle realities...

No seperation though... all experiences happening simultaneously.

We are not even living just in 3d or 5d - one or both... we are living multi dimensionally all in this now moment...

That is the beauty of being centred in 'the zero point' - we remember that we are already fully merged seamlessly into all realities and all that is required is that we stay present in the eternal now.