Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-01-2015, 07:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Can feel a earthquake before it hits

Before there's a major earthquake I usually feel like this pressure that's building up. And a few days later I see it on the news or on my earthquake feed.

Anyone have the same?
Old 26-01-2015, 04:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker1981
Before there's a major earthquake I usually feel like this pressure that's building up. And a few days later I see it on the news or on my earthquake feed.

Anyone have the same?

I don't but, I have heard of a great many people who have a wide variety of symptoms before a major earthquake. This one lady I heard an interview with has pain in various parts of her body. She's kept track of her pain, where the pain is located, and how bad the pain is for so many years that she can predict not only that an earthquake will hit but where it will hit and how bad it will be.
Old 21-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Pathfinder

I was in Santiago, Chile last year for a couple months. The whole time I was there I could feel slight tremors and commented on it but no one could feel anything. I definitely began to notice them more and I was debating for other reasons whether I should stay or not. I was considering relocating there but I definitely kept feeling those tremors so I just said I am out of here. Got on the plane and when it landed I saw on the news they had a huge earthquake like an hour or two after I left. I mean I could show you the exit stamp on my passport is the same day so definitely weird but I think around here that stuff is pretty normal. I would imagine many people on this forum have similar experiences.
Old 21-03-2015, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator
Most animals know about this sort of thing and simply respond (i.e. get out as soon as they can.)
Unfortunately many humans don't obey their deep instincts, and have even forgotten how to 'hear' them.
You obviously haven't. Good.
Old 22-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Ascender
I havent "felt" an earthquake coming but one time - after coming home from a great night out with friends at a concert - early hours of the morning - I felt a real sense of doom - like something terrible was going to happen. After feeling so great from having had a wonderful night out - I did wonder where this feeling suddenly came from. I could "feel" this in my body and I couldn't sleep at all - i just lay in bed and couldn't shake the "feeling". About an hour later - my neighbor rung me and warned me about a Tsunami warning for the immediate area I lived in - I lived right on the coast! I gathered up my family and headed for the hills lol.

Fortunately the tsunami had lost its momentum and just a small tidal wave some smaller measure than the normal rolled in along our coastline :), the effect of a large earthquake that had hit Chile.

I often get these "senses" and it never fails to amaze me how our "aura" or "energy body" can pick up these things - alert you to some event.

Coming from New Zealand where earthquakes are a common occurrence - I wish i could sense that before they hit! Ughhh not the nicest experience at all.

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 22-03-2015, 02:16 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker1981
Before there's a major earthquake I usually feel like this pressure that's building up. And a few days later I see it on the news or on my earthquake feed. Anyone have the same?

I know a couple of people who are earth sensitives. I've had the experience a few times, but nothing regular or discernible ahead of time. Continue to develop and trust your ability. Good earth sensitives are few and far between.

This website was around and active for a long time. It's "dead" now, but still up. You might be able to contact the guy who owns it via the website.
ZyzygyJob

And there's another guy named Harry Magnet (seriously) who used to have a website about being an earth sensitive. I don't have the site bookmarked, but I remember his name.

Lastly, check the IONS site. I know they have some interesting ongoing stuff related to earthquakes. Use their search function.
Institute for Noetic Sciences (IONS)
Old 23-03-2015, 08:20 AM
Pathfinder

And now 24 hours later after making that post above there is another earthquake in Chile, along the border with Peru:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=29833199

So I sense an earthquake about to hit... get on a plane and it hits while I am midair. A year later in response to your question I mention the story. 24 hours later another earthquake hits the same place.

Synchronicity or coincidence? You decide.

To be equitable to the 'coincidence' side, Chile is prone to earthquakes but I don't base my outlook on one incident; these things happen to me daily where I mention something or think of it preceding some event. But then again a lot of things come into my consciousness that never materializes.

Normally, I would not even mention this as it's a tangential thing, but since I am new to the forum I point it out.

Just so we are clear, it's not like I actually predicted the earthquake, I am not saying anything remotely like that. I am saying it was on your consciousness and something made me click on this thread initially out of all the threads on this forum and mentioned my story from last year so while that's not a prediction, it does illustrate possibly some kind of association or collective consciousness aspect. Possibly.

When that kind of thing happens from time to time, there is not much to make of it, but when it happens as it does to me every day, all day long, it does make you wonder.