Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-07-2019, 02:22 AM
Guide

Instant Headace

Hello :)

I was working Lyft for a bit and I was driving around ft worth... it was late at night and I picked up a couple from the strip club. Upon talking to them I found out that one of the guys was in some type of special forces.... since I was in the military too I able to talk to him and told him of my pain in the mil too....

Although this guy was not angry or upset.... you can hear the pain and trauma from what ever he did in the intensity of energy in his voice.... upon arriving to his house and before they left the car he went over to shake my hand.

I should his hand back and instantly.... I felt sick and I had a headace... it took me a couple days to get over this instant sickness....

What was this? Does it help the person I have just touched? How do I safe guard myself from such sickness?

I have been doing a bunch of light work... so that may just be what happens when you come in contact with someone of the opposite spectrum?

any ideas?
Old 08-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Guide
I have heard of this happening but usually from healers that are not trained properly. Maybe it would help if you take a reiki 1 attunements and class.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:38 AM
Guide

Yeah good point... I do a lot of healing on myself when I am hurt and i have tools too do so. I also pray for people throughout my day daily... so im sure that is what happend when I shaked his hand...

lol its happend with a old lady too but literally it was a jolt of electricity that sparked as I was passing by her... it was over a foot long...... whatever that was she was really happy about it...

I even shaked this girls hand and something similar happend and her hair began to stand up.... lol tsk tsk...

you know... everytime i go around those people stuff comes up that stops me from going....

especially in the previous town their is a guy who can see spirits and guardians like normal people.... and he was talking with a guardian.... he must know who he is.... and it seemed like my guardians were protecting me from knowing what ever it was..... I dont know how that is suppose to line up... maybe

I should be someone first before I know who I use to be?
Old 10-07-2019, 04:54 PM
Experiencer
I've experienced similar reactions in how you can trigger others in what seems like a healthy way. I'd just say to make sure that you are not seeing yourself as a Healer to take on the pain of others unless that's that path you feel drawn to. It can be easier to instead see your being as a door to help facilitate growth in others, kinda as a spark or rerouting of energy to whatever one wants to call it.

Having a practice of centering your energy does wonders, as does understanding the fields that you may have extending from your physical body. Being able to pull back energy that may be too expansive will help, as will regular grounding.

Good luck, and hopefully your interaction helped him process what was weighing heavy.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 11-07-2019, 05:31 AM
Guide

Yeah I guess I never defined what type of healer I would be and it makes sense. Thank you. What do you mean by centering your energy? Do you mean by just pulling your energy fields in? lol

Thank you
Old 11-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Experiencer
NP. In a simple way yeah, pulling fields in and seeing/feeling/examining if you may be spread out to far or too thin. There are times where flat out I have no clue why things occur even when i feel like i'm in alignment/centered. Each seems to show itself as a learning opportunity.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 13-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Guide

Thanks. I think I remember spreading mines out further than someone would normally. I didnt know it had such effects. I pull it in and I felt the difference like instantly.. maybe the headaches would go away too.
Old 29-07-2019, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello :)

I was working Lyft for a bit and I was driving around ft worth... it was late at night and I picked up a couple from the strip club. Upon talking to them I found out that one of the guys was in some type of special forces.... since I was in the military too I able to talk to him and told him of my pain in the mil too....

Although this guy was not angry or upset.... you can hear the pain and trauma from what ever he did in the intensity of energy in his voice.... upon arriving to his house and before they left the car he went over to shake my hand.

I should his hand back and instantly.... I felt sick and I had a headace... it took me a couple days to get over this instant sickness....

What was this? Does it help the person I have just touched? How do I safe guard myself from such sickness?

I have been doing a bunch of light work... so that may just be what happens when you come in contact with someone of the opposite spectrum?

any ideas?

Before this incident, did you believe something like this could happen?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 31-07-2019, 05:11 AM
Guide

Nope I had no idea that it was a thing.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:01 AM
Seeker

I'm sorry to hear of your head worries.