Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-06-2019, 07:26 AM
Pathfinder

You have Helped!

Hello Friends,

I would like to share a wonderful experience I had some years ago. I was suffering from a pinched nerve in the back of my neck. I was in constant pain and I refused to take the ibuprofen the Dr had prescribed me for life.

I was on a blog similar to this one sharing some herbal tea passed down from my ancestors, but could not help myself with my pinched nerve. My pain was to the point I felt like my head was just going to roll down my shoulders. I was in so much pain.

Since I wanted to post that recipe and was almost done I mentioned my neck was in so much pain along with the herbal recipe. I never expected what happened that day.

Two wonderful people that were reading my post replied stating they would send me some healing energy that night. The next morning I woke up sore and but not stif like I usually did. During that same week as I walked, sat, or made any movements I could hear my neck crack.

I got better and never got the chance to thank them. Today I would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! To all of you that heal from a distance and help
others that are in need of healing. These two wonderful people will probably never know I got better and they will probably never know how I got another chance to live pain free. I must say please don’t ever stop doing what you do I’m living prof it works and for that I’ll never stop saying THANK YOU!
Old 26-06-2019, 06:48 AM
Master
aww that's very sweet, and I am so glad you got to feel better