Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-10-2019, 10:03 PM
Knower

tf, and zoning out, and reconnecting

I feel so confused
my tf has been pretty much out of contact for a year.

The other day he messaged me to say he loves me but is not in touch as he is working on self.

He has never said he knows im his tf but has said things like we are connected by an invisable thread ect.

Two days after the message I was at my grandkids ballet. For a second my mind slipped to my tf,,in this thought we met, he was hugging me,,and I was sobbing with joy,

I then sort of zoned out, when I came to my senses I felt sort of warm and ok, and like I had been with him, and it felt so normal.

I woke today and he had added me on fb, we have chatted a bit, but I feel so afraid and confused, like what happened, and what should I do next?
Old 19-10-2019, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsail
I feel so confused

The other day he messaged me to say he loves me but is not in touch as he is working on self.

He has never said he knows im his tf but has said things like we are connected by an invisable thread ect.

Two days after the message I was at my grandkids ballet. For a second my mind slipped to my tf,,in this thought we met, he was hugging me,,and I was sobbing with joy,

I then sort of zoned out, when I came to my senses I felt sort of warm and ok, and like I had been with him, and it felt so normal.

I woke today and he had added me on fb, we have chatted a bit, but I feel so afraid and confused, like what happened, and what should I do next?

Just go slow - take your time.

Don't expect anything to come of it. Abraham Hicks says, just take one day at a time and then another day and another day. With no expectation, enjoy the joy of each day that you are together.

It is expectations that thwart us. When we drop these expectations and release these needs, everything starts to get a bit easier a little bit brighter.

The truth is the major test of the twin flame pairing is either that it can be here today gone tomorrow or that you can't get rid of each other for love or money - despite the pain, the mirroring and the triggering that is sending you stir crazy.

As for the red thread thing. I don't know if it's a dm thing, however many of the males in the tf dynamic do not want to outwardly say that they believe in the whole tf notion and therefore, even when they know it's pretty tough to get them to say outright that they know what you are. Nothing to be concerned about I don't think, just think it's their way of making sense of it all. Oh and before anyone responds saying there are loads of males out there that do know ... I agree, there are loads of females that won't admit too. However, I am talking about my direct experience here.

Anyhow whatever will be will be, good luck hun, don't be afraid, you got this.
Old 19-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Just go slow - take your time.

Don't expect anything to come of it. Abraham Hicks says, just take one day at a time and then another day and another day. With no expectation, enjoy the joy of each day that you are together.

It is expectations that thwart us. When we drop these expectations and release these needs, everything starts to get a bit easier a little bit brighter.

The truth is the major test of the twin flame pairing is either that it can be here today gone tomorrow or that you can't get rid of each other for love or money - despite the pain, the mirroring and the triggering that is sending you stir crazy.

As for the red thread thing. I don't know if it's a dm thing, however many of the males in the tf dynamic do not want to outwardly say that they believe in the whole tf notion and therefore, even when they know it's pretty tough to get them to say outright that they know what you are. Nothing to be concerned about I don't think, just think it's their way of making sense of it all. Oh and before anyone responds saying there are loads of males out there that do know ... I agree, there are loads of females that won't admit too. However, I am talking about my direct experience here.

Anyhow whatever will be will be, good luck hun, don't be afraid, you got this.
To be honest... I don't think many people know what TFs are or have even heard of it. This includes the ones that are TFs.
And generally speaking I think it's mostly women who busy themselves with this sort of thing.
Old 19-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsail
I feel so confused

What you should do next?
First things that comes to my mind is, what do you want from all this? In other words, take more control over your life.
So many people experience things like this then sit around and wait for the man to decide what is going to happen.
So I'd say, get clear what it is you need and want, and what is not bearable or acceptable for you. Then stick with that.

If the other isn't ready or willing, then decide whether you want to be in touch, whether you can handle that or whether it will do you in. In that case break contact and tell them you cannot handle it.

Take control of your own life. And don't keep yourself available for years, decades even, for an unavailable man.
Old 20-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Knower

Thanks guys, for taking time to answer :)