Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-12-2017, 01:41 AM
Deactivated Account
'Base camp'

Haha... now I get it

Base camp - or the great central sun 144 coded Christ conciousness (the source of pure love/neautrality which is the balanced state of harmony between the MAGNETIC feminine principal and the Masculine ELECTRIC principal... the all and the nothing before anything is created and all potentials are available)... is our cosmic base camp... to our various multi dimensional expressions.

This is where all our cosmic expressions spark from and this neautrality state of pure love is our core essence...
At our cores we are in a neautral state and all of our expressions are simply observing from different perspectives...
So even our ego mind... is.observed by the passive observer... which is our core soul self.

We are unconditional love at our most basic soul core!

All these points about 'being at neautral point' ... are reminding us to use our learned tools from this path to feel in touch with zero point for as much as we possibly can be... in human form... the funny thing is that we Are always connected to this point.. it is only our physical earthly bodies which need to harmonise to IT... not the other way around.

Even if we feel like we have or are making a judgment... it doesn't matter - we have ego as a natural part of our human existance to protect us. Our neautral core which IS unconditional is always present and we are always one with it.

So next time you feel your making a judgment and not being unconditional love - check your core-
For it is eternally set to Neautrality... non judgment PURE unconditional love.

When I check my core... I always KNOW that no matter what others whom I love in my life are doing is all according to their own devine free will... all is perfectly unfolding as it should be.

My ego is a tool to help with physical preservation and the preservation of the physical expression of those I contracted to... my child for example.... most of the time it is working for this goal... physical preservation of those I Love and for myself if I still have experiences to have in this expression.

It could be argued that it is... all a natural part of my human experience and expression and so from the place of neautral unconditional love... it TOO...

Is eternally loved and accepted as it truely is - serving its purpose as part of the entire cosmic puzzle... exactly as it is meant to be.

In fact I had an incident yesterday where my ego kicked in in order to protect my daughter - I was acting from a place of LOVE to preserve her physical life for I know in my soul that her soul has much to do and explore in this plane...
Worst case scenerio if something did happen to her in my core - I KNOW in absolutes that I acted from love.... and trust myself to continue to do so reguardless of circumstances from my CORE essence... as it is in tital control of all of my expressions.
From a true place of unconditional love... we... are truely neautral and we LOVE as it is our core essence.

We are already BEING...

When we drop SELF judgment... we are operating from the core... as a natural human expression that we are meant to be... in a perfect state as a wild wolf or any other part of nature operating as we were designed to operate...

Just some thoughts and feelings of mine...
Old 03-12-2017, 03:34 AM
Experiencer
I like it! There are some things in there I haven't considered before, especially about the Great Central Sun. I try to keep my understandings a bit closer to home! Lol Master this first then get to the next phase (I also finish all my vegetables first before I eat the rest of dinner! ).

I wonder if the ego develops because of the density of our existence from being energy and the chafing that occurs during our inability to manifest so easily as we able to as energy.

Like the water in a blister (sorry if that's too gross) it is created out of protection then is reabsorbed as it's no longer needed. unless it pops... Then it's all messy and even more painful.

I feel that love (I'm going to just say love and only mean unconditional love from now on. Removing seperation ♡) is the language and can only be understood by testing the edges; soundingout the words. Once we are able to master a small amount, we get better and better at handling more and holding higher vibrations. Soon we are attracting it because it is our expectation to and constant vibration match.

@emeraldheart - What do you think about a negative ego and positive ego? Negative ego being one born of fear and manipulation and the positive ego being the connection to our higher self/ Source?

I was introduced to this idea a few years ago and it helped me reconcile the necessity of the ego (I attempted to strip myself of mine and it didn't work) and the pull towards negative cycles that kept occurring. Having a positive ego like influence on my life allowed me to still feel connected. The angels are always looking out. Lol
Old 03-12-2017, 05:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Hmmm.. great points and questions
Some of which I cannot currently answer...
Some which I can only answer from personal experience.
Some I can answer now and some I will ponder for a while Haha!

Reguarding the dualistic experience of ego- I can only speak to my own human experience. And from my own soul essence experience. My soul essence doesn't actually judge any part of my ego... as it is all a part of my entire (cosmic) nature... ego being one single experience within The whole. The percieved positive and negative aspects of ego (from a dualistic human perspective which has tended to judge my ego) one side seeks to serve my physical preservation and one seeks to keep me safe from irrational fears (such as the fear 'I am not worthy' which tends to seperate me from source).

Buttt...
So are my external expressions of ego actually judging or are they observing and becoming aware of something based upon my own self judgment?!... ultimately I guess any judgment I make is a judgment which is a comparison to my own view of self... so either way it is helping me to become more self aware.

From the perspective of my core self... these are all lessons of self - awareness from a variety of different experiences one of which is my ego self... as opposed to soley being my ego self which might judge these experiences as 'good or bad'.

Not sure at all if any of my words made any sense haha...

I've been exploring radical self acceptance and by extension radical acceptance of all that is!
Old 03-12-2017, 05:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl

I feel that love (I'm going to just say love and only mean unconditional love from now on. Removing seperation ♡) is the language and can only be understood by testing the edges; soundingout the words. Once we are able to master a small amount, we get better and better at handling more and holding higher vibrations. Soon we are attracting it because it is our expectation to and constant vibration match.

I'm feeling this too... as I explore moren of the nature of my core essence... I have more difficulty separating unconditional love from typical and well expreienced human templates of love... strangely though I do have to have some of the old templates to compare the two haha... although my 'old way' of loving is feeling less and less like love now days and more unlimited in its potential.

I guess it was always love... but I limited it as I was not yet ready to explore the full expansiveness of it... and so was only taking morsels or crumbs.
Our intergalactic selves can't function on crumbs.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Like the water in a blister (sorry if that's too gross) it is created out of protection then is reabsorbed as it's no longer needed. unless it pops... Then it's all messy and even more painful.

Haha! That made me laugh for some reason!

Sometimes it is a relief when a blister pops... especially a foot blister... at least I can fit into my shoes again! Lol
Old 03-12-2017, 05:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I was introduced to this idea a few years ago and it helped me reconcile the necessity of the ego (I attempted to strip myself of mine and it didn't work) and the pull towards negative cycles that kept occurring. Having a positive ego like influence on my life allowed me to still feel connected. The angels are always looking out. Lol

I am currently learning about radical (self) acceptance and non judgment... which includes non judgment of ego... which in turn is assisting me to accept the world and society just as if is.

As beings in human form... I feel as though ego is a perfectly normal part of our nature... and from the perspective of source - all is perfect just as it is - as it was designed so...

Even (or especially) when it comes to 'mission work'... I am having to adopt this radical acceptance as alot of what we do is seed planting... and we may not even see the longer term effects of it in our current human lives.

The greatest gift I have ever recieved personally in my own healing journey was actually complete acceptance from another and so... I am beginning to see how self acceptance is a mirror for others- and that is possibly... the most healing tools we have... as it reflects the love of the source creator energy.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Psychegrl for all the chats... they get my brain juices flowing my soul expanding lolzzz!
Old 03-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Thanks Psychegrl for all the chats... they get my brain juices flowing my soul expanding lolzzz!

Back at cha'! Sometimes I feel like that is one of my missions (not one of the fun ones lol) to make people take a second look at things. Like there's a deeper level that is close to being revealed.

My views on the ego has changed dramatically over the years. I used to have a Freudian concept but it was too simplistic and once I started to really see how much we are reacting to external instead of deciding our actions internally, I knew I needed a clearer picture.

I'm still developing mine and so the more we talk about it the more old ideas get brought up and better ones take root. I've come to figure that there probably is a single truth out there but like in discrbing the color red, it all depends on the light and shadows perspective.

I kinda see the ego as elementary school learning. There are set rules that apply there and are only meant to be used there. Once you outgrow them, trying to live by them becomes hard and cumbersome. You can't really develope past it and it stunts your growth if you try to keep it past its prime. I think this is why we have so many emotionally stunted adults. They are relying on the old rules for new situations and angry when they are constantly having difficulties.

But even talking about ego templates helps. We are putting out energies that break the cyclical patterns and anyone who is close to the same vibe may be drawn to it as well.

Funny that you mentioned being able to fit into the shoe again. If the shoe gave you the blister in the first place then putting it back on would be more painful than before but also very likely to cause another one and spread lower vibrational energy to other areas of life (cause you're probably grumpy). Whereas putting on a new shoe would still require healing and clearing of the old to fit properly.

This is a really good metaphor for ego! LOL

Oh look...11:11 ♡
Old 04-12-2017, 09:01 PM
Deactivated Account
haha. I like to go bare foot most of the time anyway. I only wear shoes for work

Although every now and then I do try a new pair of thongs on (Aussie thongs haha not U.S. Thong - very different).

Thongs are mostly soft and squishy though and rarely give me blisters - usually they save me from blisters cause I am not walking on the very hot road!

It is cool this core love - base camp stuff - I have been making a simple slow shift lately - and referring all of my questions and decisions to this core place... seeing if it matches up vibrationally on that level.

Wait... I have just set an intention without realising! .. . actually once I connected more and more to this centre I realised that is the same time I started to 'merge' my timelines.

hmmmm... some info is sitting in my solar plexus waiting to emerge but I can't quite touch it yet!

Anyway! LOL - something just shifted... wish I knew what haha!
Old 04-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Knower

What's the significance of the number "144"? At the beginning of my journey I was sleeping one night when all of a sudden the number 144 144 144 started scrolling across my field of vision...like a ticker tape. I jumped up, looked at the clock and it was 1:44. My mouth dropped opened....it was the start of many surprises.