Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-12-2010, 11:06 AM
SunSister

Age difference matters little. You love who you love and that love can span several lifetimes. My twin and I are only about a year apart in age, but I have quite a few soulkin who're at least 10 years older than I am. I still love them to bits and am very vocal about what I feel for them. I don't think love from one soul to another pays attention to age in this case.
Old 17-12-2010, 06:08 PM
blueboy

Hmm, very familiar words here :) My Twinflame is 27 years younger. Age doesn't seem to make any difference at all. Although she sometimes ponders why we couldn't have been closer in age, she feels it isn't an issue in itself.

She was already in a relationship when we met and decided eventually to stay with her partner although our relationship is filled with such deep, holistic feeling. I think she has had to listen to her head to a point, she feels listening to her heart isn't something she can really do because it would upset too many other people. She doesn't really know what to do with the feelings she has for our relationship but has said if she didn't already have commitments then she would want us to be together.

Iv'e accepted whatever she wants to do, love is unconditional and I'm blessed, both of us are, that we found eachother in this life.
Old 17-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Master
I never paid much attention to these things but it seems to be pretty common. I am older in years but younger in soul years (and probably in maturity level, LOL...)...but I don't take myself that seriously, which is probably why don't look that much older than he does (LOL). What I do take seriously...love, trust, respect, healing, family, spirituality...world peace & "stuff" like that

I suspect whoever has more growing to do had to get "a head start"...LOL...but none of that seems to matter as long as you're walking your paths...hand in hand...heart to heart.
Old 17-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Guide
My twinflame was 20 years older than I and we lived a wonderful relationship for 30 years.

We were one for the other, we were mother (father), daughter (son), lovers, friends, mates, everything, at the same time, despite of our ages. He got energy and enthusiasm from me and I got his living example of achievement, honesty, and wellness. It was possible.

Don't worry about the age. Let it be.
Old 18-12-2010, 04:18 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboy
Hmm, very familiar words here :) My Twinflame is 27 years younger. Age doesn't seem to make any difference at all. Although she sometimes ponders why we couldn't have been closer in age, she feels it isn't an issue in itself.

She was already in a relationship when we met and decided eventually to stay with her partner although our relationship is filled with such deep, holistic feeling. I think she has had to listen to her head to a point, she feels listening to her heart isn't something she can really do because it would upset too many other people. She doesn't really know what to do with the feelings she has for our relationship but has said if she didn't already have commitments then she would want us to be together.

Iv'e accepted whatever she wants to do, love is unconditional and I'm blessed, both of us are, that we found eachother in this life.

Awesome attitude!
Old 18-12-2010, 06:11 PM
blueboy

Thank you and, "Love is two souls intertwined in such a way you cannot find their meeting place, nor can you tear it apart. It is one embodiment of pure pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow"., is very accurate :)
Old 19-12-2010, 04:29 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I totally agree. Anyone who has found their twin soul knows its next to impossible
Old 23-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Master
I would not worry about twin flames. It is difficult to find out.

I know Jesus and his Mother Mary were twin souls, they technically shared the same karma and destiny as yin and yang.

But I think his soulmate was Mary Magdalene, not sexual way just spiritual, he uplifted her consciousness when she was obsessed with several mental demons of hopelessness and unworthiness. That is why they are so linked in the collective consciousness that many psychics and spiritualists pick up.

But yes, soulmate and twin soul could be anyone and anything. Could be a business relationship for all you know! Its all depending on like begets like. Your twin soul could be some 90 year old woman who you meet later or already met and could have died already. Same with soulmates having nothing to do with physical/marriage relationships but it can.

Its different for everyone.